F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Submit Your BMW Related Video to Be Seen By BMW - Welovewhatyoudo.com
Extreme Powerhouse

03-07-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
welovewhatyoudo
Rep
Drives: BMW

Submit Your BMW Related Video to Be Seen By BMW - Welovewhatyoudo.com

Dear BMW, MINI or Rolls-Royce Fan,

We, Maritim Film, are creating a video for BMW. It will be seen by every last BMW employee. And we want them on the edge of their seats. The subject: Real, passionate fans of BMW, MINI, and Rolls-Royce. People who love their cars and what their brand stands for.

What's so special about it? You can play a main role. We need you, and your BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce, Husqvarna or BMW motorcycle. Classic models are welcome too. Your story, your passion, your joy, your enthusiasm as a fan are the centerpiece of the film.

Feel free to join in without a vehicle. Is there something special you'd like to show us? You have a BMW tattoo, can bake a MINI cake? Your bedroom is wallpapered with BMW posters? Let your imagination run wild. Every fan can take part.

Send us a short video by March 20th - of you and your car, in a typical or untypical situation. In everyday life, or traveling, or at a party. With friends and family, or alone. Be creative. Be yourself. Be the main character and leave the supporting role to your car or bike.

Apart from an appearance in our video, you can also receive a BMW-themed thank you from us. All who are featured will receive a gift - as well as the quickest, the most creative, the most original or most elaborate.

For more information about us, our video, the BMW giveaways or to upload your clip, visit www.welovewhatyoudo.com.

We're looking forward to your contribution and thank you for your commitment.

Maritim Film
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #2
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

amazing. getting to work right away.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
CarbonAlpine
Captain
Rep
Drives: ///M4

Sounds cool
Previous BMW: E36 Reiger Custom Green vert E46 ///M3 Cabonblack vert E46 ///M3 AW vert E63 645ci AW Coupe E92 ///M3 AW E93 ///M3 SG Vert
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #4
EZ_TUR90
Ez tur90
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M6

Nice! For those creating a video, are they allowed to post their videos on bimmerpost, or are there rules for submission. Would be nice to see which video is chosen. Thanks
      03-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
Driv3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
0o0000o000o00o0ooh (grabs sticky pod and keys. runs out front door.)
      03-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #6
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Man I wish I knew how to film...I guess I can try with my iPhone lol.

Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 02:26 PM   #7
welovewhatyoudo
Rep

Feel free to use whatever you want, your iPhone, your Pocketcamera oder your professional Equipment. Just be yourself!

And we won't choose only one video. Everybody has a chance to get involved, as there will be about a dozen appearances of real BMW fans in our footage.

We'll keep you updated about the BMW related giveaways shortly.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us via the mailcontact on our website or Bimmerpost.

Have fun filming!

Maritim Film
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 07:31 AM   #8
welovewhatyoudo
Rep

Dear BMW Fans,

we have received a huge package by BMW with dozens of BMW related gifts, which will be given to the fastest, the most creative and the most elaborate. And those who are featured in our footage have free choice. There are model cars and bikes, rucksacks, caps, bobby cars, polo-shirts and much more. You’ll see all the giveaways shortly on our website.

Enjoy filming!

Maritim Film

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 08:27 AM   #9
fullrev
2011 E92 M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by welovewhatyoudo View Post
Dear BMW Fans,

we have received a huge package by BMW with dozens of BMW related gifts, which will be given to the fastest, the most creative and the most elaborate. And those who are featured in our footage have free choice. There are model cars and bikes, rucksacks, caps, bobby cars, polo-shirts and much more. You’ll see all the giveaways shortly on our website.

Enjoy filming!

Maritim Film

i'll take the girl!
      03-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #10
welovewhatyoudo
Rep

Dear BMW fans,

We've decided to extend our BMW fan-video offensive by a couple of days. We're already in the middle of viewing and editing your clips - but we can still squeeze in a few on short notice. Remember: It's more about you than your car. BMW wants to see you. Go ahead and take the lead role.

You can post your self-made videos onto www.welovewhatyoudo.com until the end of March. You'll find pictures of our giveaways on the website. You don't have to be a professional filmmaker - a cellular phone or digital camera will do the trick. (Just try not to shake it too much.)

By the way: Not only the fans that are featured in the video will receive a gift. BMW sent us a large giveaway package, meaning nearly every one of you will receive a small thank you from us.

The video is for BMW-internal use only. Should it ever be aired publicly, we'll ask for your permission beforehand.

Have fun and happy shooting!

Maritim Film
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #11
blender
Custom User Title
United_States
Rep
Drives: black

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrev View Post
i'll take the girl!

High maintenance, limited performance options, generally not tuneable....
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2011, 01:31 AM   #12
asa7
I WANT A BMW!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 white Chevy Cavalier coupe

Nooooooooooooooo. Why did I just now read about this?!?!?

Once in a lifetime opportunity and I missed it!

Good luck to everyone that did see this thread in time.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #13
Adriano
Registered
Rep
Drives: 318 / M3 with rocket launchers

I just got my prize yesturday, thank you very much. I tried to go back onto the website and it seems to be down. Are you going to post the winners and the videos? How do we know where we ranked? Where will the videos be played or incorportated?
Thanks!
Appreciate 0