F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Looking for Someone to Locally or Remotely Diagnose and Recode my 2013 BMW F30
Studio RSR

08-04-2022, 12:39 AM   #1
JJDontPLAY
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i F30

Garage List
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Lightbulb Looking for Someone to Locally or Remotely Diagnose and Recode my 2013 BMW F30

I have been having various electrical and iDrive issues with my 328i recently that I believe are due to faulty coding and/or a some defective ECUs in my car. I was just hoping to find someone on here with more expertise than myself to either meet up and repair (Los Angeles area) or remotely guide me through the process of troubleshooting and fixing certain errors that my vehicle is consistently presenting with for months now. Willing to PayPal, Zelle, or CashApp for services and assistance!!! PM me for more details, thanks!!!
Appreciate 0