F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > BMW F30 3 Series Coding DIY - Code Auto Start Stop, DVD, Folding Mirrors, Etc.
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-07-2017, 03:40 AM   #12453
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37psi View Post
Can someone share the link with me for esys? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30TomUk View Post
Hi Shaun, would really appreciate if you could forward the links onto me, thanks.
Fxx-/Ixx-/Gxx-series Coding: (No Request) Latest Software Links
Appreciate 1
      09-07-2017, 06:25 AM   #12454
Surg_Capt_R
Brigadier General
Surg_Capt_R's Avatar
Bermuda
1928
Rep
4,614
Posts

Drives: F80 - M:- CP
Join Date: May 2013
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 37psi View Post
Can someone share the link with me for esys? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30TomUk View Post
Hi Shaun, would really appreciate if you could forward the links onto me, thanks.
Fxx-/Ixx-/Gxx-series Coding: (No Request) Latest Software Links
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2017, 10:27 AM   #12455
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37psi View Post
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2017, 11:56 AM   #12456
Crasherr
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: 2013 F30 328xi
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Can I please get the latest link please Shawn, Thank you
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #12457
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
2947
Rep
16,127
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasherr View Post
Can I please get the latest link please Shawn, Thank you
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2017, 01:16 PM   #12458
rob10k8
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 2015 435xi
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Just picked up a 2015 F32. Can't wait to try this!
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2017, 02:59 PM   #12459
F30TomUk
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: U.K.

iTrader: (0)

Thanks Almaretto!
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2017, 03:00 PM   #12460
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30TomUk View Post
Thanks Almaretto!
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2017, 06:35 AM   #12461
ramonE90-NL
Second Lieutenant
Netherlands
18
Rep
205
Posts

Drives: bmw F30 320iA
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The netherlands

iTrader: (0)

Is it possible to add lane change warning, and blind spot detection in the hud? I dont have the buttons for it. But maybe it can be set to always be on?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2017, 04:22 PM   #12462
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonE90-NL View Post
Is it possible to add lane change warning, and blind spot detection in the hud? I dont have the buttons for it. But maybe it can be set to always be on?
Lane change but not blind spot as far as I know. Though, I think it looks crowded and I coded off.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2017, 08:48 PM   #12463
davejack
New Member
davejack's Avatar
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: F22
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: wa

iTrader: (0)

Hi,guy!
Could you take some coding cases you done as example to share with us,just like these:
BMW F15 X5 FDL Coding HUD Head-up display
BMW F Series Sport Display Coding Guide
You would better to post with pics,so that we can imitate your posts.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 08:42 AM   #12464
rob10k8
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 2015 435xi
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Anti Dazzle

I was looking through this thread couldn't find any details around enable the anti-dazzle feature. Is there somewhere I can find that?

I'm new to the forum, so not sure if I can accept PMs yet....

Rob
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 10:26 AM   #12465
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob10k8 View Post
I was looking through this thread couldn't find any details around enable the anti-dazzle feature. Is there somewhere I can find that?

I'm new to the forum, so not sure if I can accept PMs yet....

Rob
NGHB only work on Pre-LCI F3x. Is that what you are trying to code?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 01:11 PM   #12466
rob10k8
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 2015 435xi
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
NGHB only work on Pre-LCI F3x. Is that what you are trying to code?
I think so... New to BMW, so those are new terms for me, but I think I found what they mean. My F32 is 2015, I believe that is pre-LCI?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 01:22 PM   #12467
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob10k8 View Post
I think so... New to BMW, so those are new terms for me, but I think I found what they mean. My F32 is 2015, I believe that is pre-LCI?
How-To PDF.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 01:41 PM   #12468
rob10k8
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 2015 435xi
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
Thanks!

Rob
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #12469
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob10k8 View Post
Thanks!

Rob
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2017, 10:01 PM   #12470
acevesf
New Member
8
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: 2017 430i Gran Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Hey all I recently picked up an ‘17 f36. Is the first post still up to date and accurate? Is that the same cable I need to order?
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2017, 10:05 PM   #12471
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acevesf View Post
Hey all I recently picked up an 17 f36. Is the first post still up to date and accurate? Is that the same cable I need to order?
Info is dated. You can get any ENET from Ebay, Amazon, or Bimmergeeks.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2017, 09:01 PM   #12472
Texasdoc1
Registered
United_States
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2016 328i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdoc1 View Post
OK, looking at all the coding options, I *may* want to change a few other things....

So, is this the parameter that I change? Change this to "aktiv"?

FEM_BODY, 3040, CLM_UNLOCK_KL15OFF_AFTER_PIA_AUTO_LOCK
FEM_BODY, 3090, TEMP_LEHNE_FTUFE_*_FRONT to a lower HEX value? FEM_BODY, 3110, ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN.

How do I tell which headunit I have? 6NH, 6NK, or 6NS, what is NBT, or CIC?
I have a 2016 with NAV.

Thanks in advance? Can't wait to get my cable from Amazon.
(By the way, not ANY E-SYS cable from Amazon will work. Purchased "Eximtrade OBD2 to ENET for F-Series..." one, had to return it. It was wired completely wrong.)

Since nobody responded to my previous post.... I went ahead and tried to connect. Following the "Getting Started Coding" Parts 1-3.

Psdzdata 3.62.3.000 (deleted old, copied to C:\Data)
Launcher 2.7.1.135 (Car Series F030) Runs fine.
E-sys 3.27.1 (Target F020 - not direct) Finds the VIN, Click Read, Loads.
Expert Mode, Click Coding, Click the Read button, FAList shows up.
Instructions say to click "Read (VCM)" under SVT Actual. My button says "Read (SVT)". Click it anyway. It loads lots of stuff in the SVT window.

Now instructions say to click CAS, CAFD_xxxxx. I don't have that. I'm looking to change FEM_BODY, so I click on CAFD____ under FEM_Body and click "Read Coding Data". I get an error stating :

FEM_BODY [40] [Kxxxxxx]
readCPS o.k.
CAFD_00000794_014_040_122 Fehler:
File for "cafd_00000794-014_040_122" not found! [C012]

What am I doing wrong?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2017, 09:16 PM   #12473
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
2947
Rep
16,127
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdoc1 View Post
...I don't have that. I'm looking to change FEM_BODY, so I click on CAFD____ under FEM_Body and click "Read Coding Data". I get an error stating :

FEM_BODY [40] [Kxxxxxx]
readCPS o.k.
CAFD_00000794_014_040_122 Fehler:
File for "cafd_00000794-014_040_122" not found! [C012]

What am I doing wrong?
You haven't read this whole thread?

Scroll up to post # 9212:

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...postcount=9212
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2017, 09:37 PM   #12474
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1339
Rep
6,382
Posts

Drives: Coded '16 F10/F15 MSport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdoc1 View Post
(By the way, not ANY E-SYS cable from Amazon will work. Purchased "Eximtrade OBD2 to ENET for F-Series..." one, had to return it. It was wired completely wrong.)

Since nobody responded to my previous post.... I went ahead and tried to connect. Following the "Getting Started Coding" Parts 1-3.

Psdzdata 3.62.3.000 (deleted old, copied to C:\Data)
Launcher 2.7.1.135 (Car Series F030) Runs fine.
E-sys 3.27.1 (Target F020 - not direct) Finds the VIN, Click Read, Loads.
Expert Mode, Click Coding, Click the Read button, FAList shows up.
Instructions say to click "Read (VCM)" under SVT Actual. My button says "Read (SVT)". Click it anyway. It loads lots of stuff in the SVT window.

Now instructions say to click CAS, CAFD_xxxxx. I don't have that. I'm looking to change FEM_BODY, so I click on CAFD____ under FEM_Body and click "Read Coding Data". I get an error stating :

FEM_BODY [40] [Kxxxxxx]
readCPS o.k.
CAFD_00000794_014_040_122 Fehler:
File for "cafd_00000794-014_040_122" not found! [C012]

What am I doing wrong?
Cafd not found means you need different PSdZ, usually an upgrade.

I do not mean any ENET would work, but they are less likely prone to be wired wrong/faulty as K+DCAN's. It is wise to buy from seller with good rating.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
3 series coding, 3 series f30, 3 series f30 coding, 3 series f30 forum, 3 series forum, 3-series forum, 5 series f10 coding, ass, ass disable, auto start stop, auto start stop disable, bmw 3 series coding, bmw 3 series f30, bmw 3 series forum, bmw 3-series f30, bmw 3-series forum, bmw 5 series coding, bmw auto start stop disable, bmw auto start stop disabling, bmw coding, bmw coding directions, bmw coding diy, bmw coding instructions, bmw diy, bmw diy forum, bmw f10 coding, bmw f30, bmw f30 3 series, bmw f30 3-series, bmw f30 coding, bmw f30 forum, coding 3 series, coding f30, coding f30 3 series, disable ass, disable auto start stop, disable bmw auto start stop, disabling auto start stop, disabling bmw auto start stop, f10 5 series coding, f10 coding, f30 3 series, f30 3 series coding, f30 3 series forum, f30 3-series, f30 3-series forum, f30 coding, f30 forum, f30 forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST