F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > PSdZData Full vs. Lite
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-10-2017, 09:31 PM   #441
SalpacinoBMW
Private
SalpacinoBMW's Avatar
6
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2012 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Tustin, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Reset the modules you coded by VO Coding them (right-clcik ECU select CODE).

How to i code VO code and reset? And does that mean I need the PadZdata full version?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #442
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalpacinoBMW View Post
How to i code VO code and reset? And does that mean I need the PadZdata full version?
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Reset the modules you coded by VO Coding them (right-click ECU select CODE).
And no, VO Coding is CODING not PROGRAMMING, so PSdZdata Full is not needed.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 1
      09-10-2017, 10:44 PM   #443
SalpacinoBMW
Private
SalpacinoBMW's Avatar
6
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2012 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Tustin, CA

iTrader: (0)

sorry i figure out what you were telling me to do, even though it is now obvious, and it did reset any coding i had but. But comfort access still wont lock my doors. Not sure if there is anything else i can try before taking to the dealer and seeing if they can fix. Another think After right clicking ECU and selecting Code, i am able to code the side markers delete but now that i try to code fold/unfold mirrors with key fob/CA it doesnt take it. It wont fold the mirrors anymore. Below are the current settings. Any clue would help. Thanks again for all your help

Module fuction Value
FEM_BODY ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN aktiv wert=01
FEM_BODY ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN AKTIV wert=01
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2017, 11:45 PM   #444
SalpacinoBMW
Private
SalpacinoBMW's Avatar
6
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2012 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Tustin, CA

iTrader: (0)

and just too add to that, When i go back into code ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN and ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN revert back to nicht_aktiv even when i had changed it to aktiv
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 11:01 AM   #445
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalpacinoBMW View Post
sorry i figure out what you were telling me to do, even though it is now obvious, and it did reset any coding i had but. But comfort access still wont lock my doors. Not sure if there is anything else i can try before taking to the dealer and seeing if they can fix. Another think After right clicking ECU and selecting Code, i am able to code the side markers delete but now that i try to code fold/unfold mirrors with key fob/CA it doesnt take it. It wont fold the mirrors anymore. Below are the current settings. Any clue would help. Thanks again for all your help

Module fuction Value
FEM_BODY ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN aktiv wert=01
FEM_BODY ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN AKTIV wert=01
If you VO Code FEM_BODY back to factory coding,Comfort Access should be working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalpacinoBMW View Post
and just too add to that, When i go back into code ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN and ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN revert back to nicht_aktiv even when i had changed it to aktiv
Because you are using CODE instead of Code FDL.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 11:25 AM   #446
SalpacinoBMW
Private
SalpacinoBMW's Avatar
6
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2012 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Tustin, CA

iTrader: (0)

Yeah this morning it look like CA to lock the doors is working again. I am using Code FDL after i Activate FA. I will try again tonight and see if i can make it happen. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2017, 01:26 AM   #447
SalpacinoBMW
Private
SalpacinoBMW's Avatar
6
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2012 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Tustin, CA

iTrader: (0)

So i was finally able to code the folding mirrors back. Looks like i was forgetting to KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN from werte = 0F to werte = 00 . Once i did that it started working. Thanks again for all your help Shawn. Stand up guy.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2017, 07:27 AM   #448
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalpacinoBMW View Post
So i was finally able to code the folding mirrors back. Looks like i was forgetting to KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN from werte = 0F to werte = 00 . Once i did that it started working. Thanks again for all your help Shawn. Stand up guy.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2017, 01:22 PM   #449
d4ve86
Registered
United Kingdom
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: F31 330d xDrive
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Essex

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn,

Been following and trying the F SERIES coding, now looking to try flashing...

Can you please send me a link to the latest psdzdata full files?

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2017, 02:29 PM   #450
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4ve86 View Post
Hi Shawn,

Been following and trying the F SERIES coding, now looking to try flashing...

Can you please send me a link to the latest psdzdata full files?

Thank you!
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2017, 01:19 AM   #451
alexgarcia
New Member
Mexico
1
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2016 320i base sedan
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: SLP, Mexico

iTrader: (0)

Coding Questions from a New User

Hi ShawnSheridan

I am new to the forum and new to the coding f30īs world. I was pointed out to this thread by RSnic as I am trying to get help on coding my 2016 320i for a fog led lights upgrade I just received today, part numbers:

63 17 7 315 559
63 17 7 315 560

I have no idea other than the required software and hardware list RSnic provided me with and I am having a hard time actually finging where to buy them. I was hoping you (or anyone as I would appreciate) could help me with some of the know how to do the purchase and secondly how to do the coding.

Finally I have some idea about the actual codes as I read in posts referring to the same upgrade but since I am new to all this I cant be sure these are what I need speaking of the codes themselves:

FEM_BODY

3061 NSW_R_KALTUEBERWACHUNG -> nicht_aktiv : LED Foglights front right
3061 NSW_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNG -> nicht_aktiv : LED Foglights front right
3061 NSW_R_IS_LED -> aktiv : LED Foglights front right
3062 MAPPING_ABBIEGEL_R_PWM_LEVEL_1 -> 100% : LED Foglights front right
3061 NSW_R_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ -> dimmed : LED Foglights front right
3063 MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_R_PWM_LEVEL_1 -> 100% : LED Foglights front right

3061 NSW_L_KALTUEBERWACHUNG -> nicht_aktiv : LED Foglights front left
3061 NSW_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG -> nicht_aktiv : LED Foglights front left
3061 NSW_L_IS_LED -> aktiv : LED Foglights front left
3061 NSW_L_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ -> dimmed : LED Foglights front left
3063 MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_L_PWM_LEVEL_1 -> 100% : LED Foglights front left
3062 MAPPING_ABBIEGEL_L_PWM_LEVEL_1 -> 100% : LED Foglights front left



3062 MAPPING_abbiegel_L_output -> nsw_l : Foglight when turning
3062 Mapping_abbiegel_R_output -> nsw_r : Foglight when turning
3073 KL_ENABLE_RE -> KL_Ein : Foglight when turning
3066 KL_ENABLE_LI -> KL_Ein : Foglight when turning
3073 C_CLC_ENA -> enable : Foglight when turning
3073 C_BLC_ENA -> enable : Foglight when turning



3063 Mapping Nevelschw L Part of WL soft-on nicht_aktiv : Foglight left as welcome
3063 Mapping Nevelschw R Part of WL soft-on nicht_aktiv : Foglight right as welcome
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2017, 07:38 AM   #452
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarcia View Post
Hi ShawnSheridan

I am new to the forum and new to the coding f30īs world. I was pointed out to this thread by RSnic as I am trying to get help on coding my 2016 320i for a fog led lights upgrade I just received today, part numbers:

63 17 7 315 559
63 17 7 315 560

I have no idea other than the required software and hardware list RSnic provided me with and I am having a hard time actually finging where to buy them. I was hoping you (or anyone as I would appreciate) could help me with some of the know how to do the purchase and secondly how to do the coding.

Finally I have some idea about the actual codes as I read in posts referring to the same upgrade but since I am new to all this I cant be sure these are what I need speaking of the codes themselves:
...
Codes look correct. PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 1
      09-30-2017, 01:06 PM   #453
speed608
Private First Class
Malawi
-2
Rep
158
Posts

Drives: F30 320d
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Blantyre

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsouth View Post
shawnsheridan, please PM the link to Lite. Thank you.
can you please assist with the link for latest psdz data lite .
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 01:24 PM   #454
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed608 View Post
can you please assist with the link for latest psdz data lite .
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 01:35 PM   #455
speed608
Private First Class
Malawi
-2
Rep
158
Posts

Drives: F30 320d
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Blantyre

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM sent.
Thank you Shawn
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2017, 07:49 AM   #456
eko_001
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: G30
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: DE

iTrader: (0)

can you please assist with the link for latest psdz data full.
Thx..
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2017, 10:25 AM   #457
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko_001 View Post
can you please assist with the link for latest psdz data full.
Thx..
PM sent.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2017, 11:41 PM   #458
k3nnychan
New Member
Malaysia
0
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: F30 320i
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Kuala Lumpur

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko_001 View Post
can you please assist with the link for latest psdz data full.
Thx..
PM sent.
Hi Shawn,

My aircon ventilation blow direction is not following the setting I selected, when engine started, there is air blow out from the leg but mine setting is blowing on top, wondering is coding can help me resolve this problem ? if yes, which coding line for this setup ? I cannot locate in cheat sheet.

Mine is F30 320i 2014 Dec.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kenny Chan
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2017, 12:40 AM   #459
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnychan View Post
Hi Shawn,

My aircon ventilation blow direction is not following the setting I selected, when engine started, there is air blow out from the leg but mine setting is blowing on top, wondering is coding can help me resolve this problem ? if yes, which coding line for this setup ? I cannot locate in cheat sheet.

Mine is F30 320i 2014 Dec.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kenny Chan
Sorry, I do not know of any Coding to alter this.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2017, 12:42 AM   #460
k3nnychan
New Member
Malaysia
0
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: F30 320i
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Kuala Lumpur

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnychan View Post
Hi Shawn,

My aircon ventilation blow direction is not following the setting I selected, when engine started, there is air blow out from the leg but mine setting is blowing on top, wondering is coding can help me resolve this problem ? if yes, which coding line for this setup ? I cannot locate in cheat sheet.

Mine is F30 320i 2014 Dec.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kenny Chan
Sorry, I do not know of any Coding to alter this.
Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the prompt reply, seem like need to visit dealer, haha.

Good day !

Kenny Chan
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2017, 01:01 AM   #461
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
1519
Rep
14,263
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnychan View Post
Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the prompt reply, seem like need to visit dealer, haha.

Good day !

Kenny Chan
Good luck.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2017, 02:58 PM   #462
Chri996
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2014 F31 320d xDrive
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Austria

iTrader: (0)

Wink

Hi!

can you please assist with the link for latest psdz data full?
Thank you!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST