F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2014 F31 328d wagon Xdrive Loaded Individual Santorini Blue
proTUNING Freaks

04-18-2015, 10:13 PM   #1
JoinTheRace
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d F31 Individual

2014 F31 328d wagon Xdrive Loaded Individual Santorini Blue

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
After moving to SF and realizing that a smaller car and moto is the way to go here I am regretfully letting my very Special 2014 F31 Individual Wagon with 19,000 miles. All required services have been done to date and on time. MSRP was Approx $70k with all options from factory which included the $5000 Individual Paint request from Factory and aftermarket additions. Asking price is $47,000 US, just reduced price. This wagon is loaded with every option except side shades. This is pretty much the only F31 wagon built like this in the world. Your chance to own this eye catching and fuel efficient wagon.

The F31 has always been garaged, C-quartz Finest applied 1st week, 3M Crystalline Tint on all windows except Windshield, 3M Clear Bra on front of vehicle. Super Bright Led Turn Signals properly coded with not faults and Euro Taillights so the rear blinkers blink Amber instead of Red. Black Exhaust Pipe at the rear and Chip Express plug and play tune box. Car has never been is an accident or has had any any type of repaint. None Smoker and interior is pristine. Vehicle has been coded with all the goodies any F31 could be coded with including Anti-Dazzle High Beam Head-Lights which are amazing. Here is a link with Options below. Also this wagon was featured here on Bimmerpost with over 20k views. Please PM me here if this wagon interests you. I am in SF and can arrange shipping once the car is paid in full but would prefer local pick-up. I do not have title since I am still paying on the vehicle but the process is very easy to get this to you. Your professional attention to making this easy and hassle free as I have 21 years in the Automotive Retail Industry. 424-three-three-three-two-two-two-two is cell if you wish to call and discuss. Hope this awesome ride finds a new home for someone who can appreciate this very special F31, Drew

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=931737

Last edited by JoinTheRace; 07-07-2015 at 09:34 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2015, 04:48 PM   #2
HEnochanceLL
Rep
Drives: 2013 Nissan GT-R BE Pearl

Still available?
Appreciate 0