F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > November Incentive Question
GetBMWParts

11-25-2015, 11:33 PM   #1
lgts09
Rep
Drives: 340I Xdrive

November Incentive Question

Hi everyone!! New to the forum, ordered an 340i back in September and the expected delivery date is 11/28. So right now my dealer is telling me I'm not eligible to receive the November incentives because it is only for cars that are currently in stock. Wired part is back in September my CA told me he would give me a better deal once the incentives come out at the time of delivery. Is this normal? For those who received the Novemberfest incentives, can you please let me know when you placed the order for your car? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by lgts09; 11-26-2015 at 11:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2015, 09:09 AM   #2
bueller
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 EB F31 2018 LG F80

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgts09 View Post
Hi everyone!! New to the forum, ordered an 340i back in September and the expected delivery date is 11/28. So right now my dealer is telling me I'm not eligible to receive the November incentives because it is only for cars that are currently in stock. Wired part is back in September my CA told me he would give me a better deal once the incentives come out at the time of delivery. Is this normal? For those who received the Novemberfest incentives, can you please let me know when you placed the order for your car? Thanks in advance.
You can tell when a car sales person is lying, their lips move.

I have found that a lot of sales people will say whatever springs to mind with little regard for accuracy or honesty in order to make the sale. They will worry about it later and 'clean it up'.

By 'clean it up', that means, fabricate more BS to justify whatever they said earlier, example: we were expecting X incentives, we only got Y incentives, so, they will be really sorry for your rough break. There is nothing they can do their hands are tied!

Just keep in mind they install the TrueCoat at the factory.

Negotiating a deal on a car is all a big shell game where all the shells just have turds under them, the key is picking the shell with the smallest turd.

I find I have had the best luck to do everything over the phone / email. Most dealerships have an Internet Sales team, they realize other dealerships in your state are just a phone call away and you are not there to physically manipulate.

B.

Last edited by bueller; 11-27-2015 at 09:23 AM..
Appreciate 0