F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Rah_coon340i (aka FeelinBlessed)'s AWF30 LCI w/MPPSK + 437m Wheels
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-19-2016, 09:49 AM   #23
lo_xyooj
Second Lieutenant
lo_xyooj's Avatar
36
Rep
210
Posts

Drives: Alpine 335i
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: MKE

iTrader: (0)

woohoo...thing of beauty...
__________________
Appreciate 1
      10-19-2016, 12:30 PM   #24
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 PWR View Post
exhaust vids?
Coming shortly

Meanwhile yesterday... sorry the car is a bit dirty from the rain


Last edited by FeelinBlessed; 10-19-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 12:44 PM   #25
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Also this happened yesterday...

Got my key case and was very happy





but then this happened... 'snap'... I notified the seller and said the BMW has placed a hold on them and cannot be replaced at this time...
seems like the blue screw is known to break easily and BMW knows this so they stopped selling them... So disappointed
So anyone considering this product should think twice before buying off the internet

On the bright side IND reflectors were a pleasure to work with. Paint match is flawless! Will have more pics on them but the car is currently filthy...
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 08:40 AM   #26
Big Nodge
Lieutenant
243
Rep
584
Posts

Drives: 340xi 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinBlessed View Post
Got my key case and was very happy





but then this happened... 'snap'... I notified the seller and said the BMW has placed a hold on them and cannot be replaced at this time...
seems like the blue screw is known to break easily and BMW knows this so they stopped selling them... So disappointed
So anyone considering this product should think twice before buying off the internet

On the bright side IND reflectors were a pleasure to work with. Paint match is flawless! Will have more pics on them but the car is currently filthy...
Sucks that it broke. If it makes you feel better I have one of those cases and I've come to regard it as one of the sillier things I've purchased for my car. It looks cool but makes the key very bulky in your pocket so it's sort of anti-functional in a way.

That said I still haven't taken it off. . . .
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 12:47 PM   #27
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Gray Emblems

I got some vinyl overlays for the emblems the other day. It was fun putting them on Very close to Porsche Gray color which I love!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nodge View Post
Sucks that it broke. If it makes you feel better I have one of those cases and I've come to regard it as one of the sillier things I've purchased for my car. It looks cool but makes the key very bulky in your pocket so it's sort of anti-functional in a way.

That said I still haven't taken it off. . . .
Very true it does make it super bulky lol But it's so nice though...

I was told BMW is making a new design and I guess I'll wait until that is available.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 01:07 PM   #28
AW F30
Major
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
211
Rep
1,266
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (4)

Loving the car! We're almost twins Can you show us a pic of the full back with the spoiler? Thanks!
__________________
EB F32 -> AW F30
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 01:23 PM   #29
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW F30 View Post
Loving the car! We're almost twins Can you show us a pic of the full back with the spoiler? Thanks!
lol can do! Yup maybe one day I'll wrap the roof in black but for now it'll stay white

This thread will be full of pictures. Probably more than anyone wants to see

Will have more pics and videos. Need time to do proper shoot though.... I can only take so many pictures of my car sitting in parking lots
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 03:21 PM   #30
ATLBlue
Car OCD
ATLBlue's Avatar
No_Country
180
Rep
594
Posts

Drives: 2017 EBII F36 430d M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Belgium, USA... behind the wheel

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinBlessed View Post
I was told BMW is making a new design and I guess I'll wait until that is available.
Sounds intriguing. Do you have more info to share?
__________________
2017 BMW F36 430D M Sport Estoril Blue, 2002 E46 M3 Imola Red & 2006 Porsche Cayman S Artic Silver
More about my ride @ ATLBlue's 2014 F30 Journal. Instagram Inline6_ATL
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 03:24 PM   #31
jmg
Brigadier General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
2372
Rep
4,009
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3, i3 REx
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinBlessed View Post

I was told BMW is making a new design and I guess I'll wait until that is available.

YES. Hopefully we get something a little less bulky and of better than Walmart quality.
__________________
F80 ///M3
i3 REx Giga World
Previous: F30 340i M Sport ZTR F30 328i Sport Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 03:26 PM   #32
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBlue View Post
Sounds intriguing. Do you have more info to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
YES. Hopefully we get something a little less bulky and of better than Walmart quality.
Will let you know whenever I hear back. That's all I know for now though... & on the Wal Mart quality
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 04:13 PM   #33
ATLBlue
Car OCD
ATLBlue's Avatar
No_Country
180
Rep
594
Posts

Drives: 2017 EBII F36 430d M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Belgium, USA... behind the wheel

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinBlessed View Post
Will let you know whenever I hear back. That's all I know for now though... & on the Wal Mart quality
Thanks. I was just about to pull the trigger when I saw your post
The only thing that had held me back was the fact that the size of the key is a perfect match for the 'tiny' jeans pocket which is perfect when you have the comfort access system.
__________________
2017 BMW F36 430D M Sport Estoril Blue, 2002 E46 M3 Imola Red & 2006 Porsche Cayman S Artic Silver
More about my ride @ ATLBlue's 2014 F30 Journal. Instagram Inline6_ATL
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 08:14 PM   #34
xlover
Lieutenant
No_Country
100
Rep
580
Posts

Drives: 2014 335 xdrive 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quick question, what was the invoice on the carbon tips? Looks nice!
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 08:19 PM   #35
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
Quick question, what was the invoice on the carbon tips? Looks nice!
Thanks! They were $210 each invoice
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 12:40 PM   #36
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Retrofitted 8.8" NBT Screen

Works like a charm! Love it and didn't have to spend $1,900 to get it from the dealer

Also got the F3x coding done.
  • Brighter angel light
  • Close windows with CA
  • 1-tough windows up while doors open
  • Fold mirrors with CA, with door lock
  • Close windows with FOB
  • Door handle LED on reverse
  • Remove seatbelt chime
  • Unlock doors when shutdown
  • Always remeber AC startup
  • iDrive M Performance startup screen
  • Disable iDrive legal disclaimer
  • HU_NBT > 3000 HMI > DISPLAY_SIZE_RESOLUTION = 8.8_1280X480
  • HU_NBT > 3001 EXBOX > DISPLAY_VARIANTE = breites_display

Appreciate 1
      10-21-2016, 12:50 PM   #37
ATLBlue
Car OCD
ATLBlue's Avatar
No_Country
180
Rep
594
Posts

Drives: 2017 EBII F36 430d M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Belgium, USA... behind the wheel

iTrader: (0)

Wonderful job with the screen retrofit

Is it an F3x specific phone holder we seen on the right of the picture?
__________________
2017 BMW F36 430D M Sport Estoril Blue, 2002 E46 M3 Imola Red & 2006 Porsche Cayman S Artic Silver
More about my ride @ ATLBlue's 2014 F30 Journal. Instagram Inline6_ATL
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 01:05 PM   #38
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBlue View Post
Wonderful job with the screen retrofit

Is it an F3x specific phone holder we seen on the right of the picture?
Thanks it was really easy with a lot of help from the forum

It's from Proclip USA. Love it! Can swivel and turn and stuff....and it holds the phone firmly in its place.
No shaking when the roads get a little bumpy like some of the other phone holders I've had before
Clips right onto the dash trim


Last edited by FeelinBlessed; 10-21-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 01:24 PM   #39
jmg
Brigadier General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
2372
Rep
4,009
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3, i3 REx
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinBlessed View Post

It's from Proclip USA. Love it! Can swivel and turn and stuff....and it holds the phone firmly in its place.
No shaking when the roads get a little bumpy like some of the other phone holders I've had before
Clips right onto the dash trim
I'm personally not a fan of blocking a vent, since I like a cool breeze! I have the proclip swiveling mount coupled with a Kuda USA Custom Leather mount:

http://www.kudausa.com/bmw-3-f30-sin...ack-a1702.html

I also like to charge my phone while it's mounted so Waze doesn't kill my battery. And I don't like having to fish around for the USB cable, so I like it built in so I can just drop my phone in and go.



http://www.proclipusa.com/phone-hold..._leftorright=0

That way there are no wires hanging over your center console and the lighter plugs into the plug under your glovebox, out of sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinBlessed View Post
  • HU_NBT > 3000 HMI > DISPLAY_SIZE_RESOLUTION = 8.8_1280X480
  • HU_NBT > 3001 EXBOX > DISPLAY_VARIANTE = breites_display
What do these codes do?
__________________
F80 ///M3
i3 REx Giga World
Previous: F30 340i M Sport ZTR F30 328i Sport Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 01:29 PM   #40
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I'm personally not a fan of blocking a vent, since I like a cool breeze! I have the proclip swiveling mount coupled with a Kuda USA Custom Leather mount:

http://www.kudausa.com/bmw-3-f30-sin...ack-a1702.html

I also like to charge my phone while it's mounted so Waze doesn't kill my battery. And I don't like having to fish around for the USB cable, so I like it built in so I can just drop my phone in and go.



http://www.proclipusa.com/phone-hold..._leftorright=0

That way there are no wires hanging over your center console and the lighter plugs into the plug under your glovebox, out of sight.



What do these codes do?
It's ok. It's the wife's side I'm cool as a polar bear.

Those 2 codes make the screen retrofit work! Since I had the 6.6" screen the resolution was different from 8.8" wide screen. Changes the screen resolution and aspect.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2016, 07:05 PM   #41
tmdals0213
Major
tmdals0213's Avatar
Switzerland
87
Rep
1,370
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: amazon.com/prime

iTrader: (1)

those pumps for the adams bottles are great! where can i source those?! thanks!
__________________
Diligentia Vis Celeritas
Current: 2016 F30 340i BSM/Coral Red
Past: 2013 E93 335is Mineral White/Black
Instagram: 340i_bsm_cr
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2016, 07:41 PM   #42
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdals0213 View Post
those pumps for the adams bottles are great! where can i source those?! thanks!
They came as shown...

Not sure if they sell them separately
__________________
///MPPSK///MP FRONT SPLITTER///MP KIDNEY GRILLS///CF MIRRORS///CF SPOILER///CF TIPS///HUPER OPTIK 20%///NBT///AC SCHNITZER///M4 437M///ZMP///ZTR///iND///
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2016, 07:42 PM   #43
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
Got 20% tints done

Went with Huper Optik

Super happy!


Last edited by FeelinBlessed; 10-25-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 01:21 PM   #44
FeelinBlessed
Lieutenant
FeelinBlessed's Avatar
138
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i AW MPPSK/Track
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW  [0.00]
iND reflectors are on!

Paint matches perfectly and install was a breeze~

__________________
///MPPSK///MP FRONT SPLITTER///MP KIDNEY GRILLS///CF MIRRORS///CF SPOILER///CF TIPS///HUPER OPTIK 20%///NBT///AC SCHNITZER///M4 437M///ZMP///ZTR///iND///
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST