F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > F36 LCI OWNERS Time to show your GRAN COUPE

01-01-2018, 12:03 PM   #89
juggsy
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKF30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggsy View Post
Must admit I didn't realise it was the done thing to remove the badges! Coming from a line of VW group cars the badges tend to be integral to the car, I guess the M badges are easier to remove and give a cleaner look?
I had couple VW as well and badges were removed only stuck ones though not round big VW ones , same as BMW round badges stay on and stuck ones in the bin

I think car looks better without badges but each to their own taste I think .
I was referring to badges like this, however on closer inspection they do seem easily removable and not as 'built in' as I first thought
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 12:10 PM   #90
juggsy
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by montpier View Post
But I was asking just out of curiosity, Matt, really no intention to make you feel self-conscious but having the side 'M''s on the car!
For sure, I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my new car so don't worry not feeling self conscious at all! Just enjoying finding out what the car can do and how I can potentially mod it in the future, so thoughts much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montpier View Post
But if your name began with the letter 'L' would you have then gone with the Luxury package?
Haha

Have a great new year too!
Appreciate 1