F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Roll_the_dice's 2013 F30 EBII build thread
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-31-2017, 08:25 AM   #23
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
Something, something, imitation and flattery...

I think you can tell I really like your interior! Not nearly as cleanly done as yours, of course (and this is actually the second attempt).
Thanks....almost like looking in a mirror! Nicely done. I wish I had your sport auto shifter!

As it sits now with some new upgrades to the steering wheel...M3 wheel, M trim bits, and paddle extensions.

__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 08:27 AM   #24
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
684
Rep
5,660
Posts

Drives: '13 f30, '11 f10
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clifton Park, NY

iTrader: (0)

Interior looks awesome! time for a sport shifter wrapped in carbon. How are you liking the paddles? They look really good.
__________________
2013 EB 335i xdrive | Msport | Coral | DHP | ZPP | ZCW | ZTP | 400M | Coded | MPerformance Bits | M3 Grills | Painted Reflectors | BMS Exhaust Tips | LED Turn Signals
2011 JB 535i xdrive | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | 6FL | NAV | 331s Square | MPerformance Spoiler | M5 Grills | Painted Reflectors
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 08:31 AM   #25
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin36 View Post
Really love all of the DIY stuff! Definitely super cool! Nice build!
Thanks! Me too...I love DIY and making the car unique to me.
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 08:39 AM   #26
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
Interior looks awesome! time for a sport shifter wrapped in carbon. How are you liking the paddles? They look really good.

Thanks, I do like getting in the car and looking at all the CF and color matched goodies! I was looking for a sport shifter, then decided it wasn't worth the $...now I am back looking for one. I do think they look better...and when I get one, I will definitely put CF on the shifter. I did a shifter in CF for my buddies car...looks really nice.

The look can't be beat...takes a while to get used to them because the natural inclination is to want to use them higher up. I very rarely use them, so they are great. Unfortunately, with them being so long, they do not have good feel higher up on the shifter where I want it when using them. The sweet spot is anywhere below the +/- signs and above the SW. The lower I go, the more solid the feel. Above the +/- signs is mushy. If I am just cruising and my hands are super low on the wheel, it is nice to have paddles below...they feel fine to use.

Not sure if they are worth the $, but I knew the look I was after and these were the best option.
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 09:01 AM   #27
FaRKle!
Second Lieutenant
United_States
48
Rep
207
Posts

Drives: '17 328d Sport Wagon
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Unfortunately, with them being so long, they do not have good feel higher up on the shifter where I want it when using them. The sweet spot is anywhere below the +/- signs and above the SW. The lower I go, the more solid the feel. Above the +/- signs is mushy.
You could always try to get the shorter "blade" style paddles like on this wheel:
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 09:14 AM   #28
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
You could always try to get the shorter "blade" style paddles like on this wheel:
I had those paddles originally and sold them. Since I rarely use the paddles, I was after the look more than functionality...and I couldn't paint the shorter ones as nicely as the extended paddles. The shorter ones are plastic in the front and metal in the back...definitely a two part design and even if I painted them, I was not convinced I would like how it looked. The extended paddles are all aluminum and once I received them, I sanded the paint that was on them and repainted them EBII. To me the look can't be beat and once you get used to them, you don't think twice about where to put your hands.
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 09:16 AM   #29
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
684
Rep
5,660
Posts

Drives: '13 f30, '11 f10
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clifton Park, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
I had those paddles originally and sold them. Since I rarely use the paddles, I was after the look more than functionality...and I couldn't paint the shorter ones as nicely as the extended paddles. The shorter ones are plastic in the front and metal in the back...definitely a two part design and even if I painted them, I was not convinced I would like how it looked. The extended paddles are all aluminum and once I received them, I sanded the paint that was on them and repainted them EBII. To me the look can't be beat and once you get used to them, you don't think twice about where to put your hands.
I really want them but i agree, the price to do the conversion is too high for me to justify it. Id love them painted red to go with my coral seats.
__________________
2013 EB 335i xdrive | Msport | Coral | DHP | ZPP | ZCW | ZTP | 400M | Coded | MPerformance Bits | M3 Grills | Painted Reflectors | BMS Exhaust Tips | LED Turn Signals
2011 JB 535i xdrive | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | 6FL | NAV | 331s Square | MPerformance Spoiler | M5 Grills | Painted Reflectors
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 09:16 AM   #30
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
You could always try to get the shorter "blade" style paddles like on this wheel:
Now that I look closer at that wheel and paddles, the top of those paddles are just about exactly where the feel gets better on the paddle extensions...I guess BMW knew what they were doing!
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 09:22 AM   #31
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
I really want them but i agree, the price to do the conversion is too high for me to justify it. Id love them painted red to go with my coral seats.
I got a great deal on the M3 wheel and I looked and choked over the price of the paddles for a LONG time before I finally pulled the trigger. I think I paid $200 for them after making a best offer much cheaper.

I think I have seen some that come prepainted red?

If you do get them... have them powder coated if cost isn't crazy,...If I can find EBII powder, I will redo mine one day...only because it will be more durable and I love powder coating now. haha

Found the red here--

__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 04:15 PM   #32
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
For those that have asked about the seat stitching... I used bonded nylon sewing thread #138 T-135 for upholstery leather that I bought from ebay. The needle I used was a curved/bent repair needles from Joanne Fabric. I think I spent $15 on all of it and will have enough thread left over to do 2 more cars probably.

If you do yours...give me credit and post pics!

Here is a picture of the needle and thread I bought...
Attached Images
  
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread

Last edited by roll_the_dice; 05-31-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 08:06 PM   #33
FaRKle!
Second Lieutenant
United_States
48
Rep
207
Posts

Drives: '17 328d Sport Wagon
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
For those that have asked about the seat stitching... I used bonded nylon sewing thread #138 T-135 for upholstery leather that I bought from ebay. The needle I used was a curved/bent repair needles from Joanne Fabric. I think I spent $15 on all of it and will have enough thread left over to do 2 more cars probably.

If you do yours...give me credit and post pics!

Here is a picture of the needle and thread I bought...
I've actually dabbled around with this and would recommend going up a size in thread diameter (next larger is T210). The T135 looks a bit thin IMO and the thicker thread would bring out the highlights better.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #34
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
I've actually dabbled around with this and would recommend going up a size in thread diameter (next larger is T210). The T135 looks a bit thin IMO and the thicker thread would bring out the highlights better.
Interesting...You have any picture examples?
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2017, 10:31 AM   #35
arivera5
Enlisted Member
United_States
10
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: 2013, 328i M-Sport EBII
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

[quote=roll_the_dice;21736560]Anytime I get a "new" car I try to personalize it to me...Since I do my own carbon fiber work, one of the first things I do is the interior trim in real CF. This time I wanted to be different and actually color match the dash accent trim to the car... Here are the final results before I upgraded to the M3 steering wheel.

After painting the drivers vent trim accent piece








Wow Roll_the_dice, that carbon fiber interior looks amazing! How did you separate the two pieces underneath the shifter? (one is originally silver which you did in blue). Did you break off the little disc/holder things underneath it?

Also the stitching is amazing, must give this a try on mine now, awesome thread!
And yellow calipers with EBII is amazing, I did the same on mine
Appreciate 1
      06-01-2017, 11:19 AM   #36
FaRKle!
Second Lieutenant
United_States
48
Rep
207
Posts

Drives: '17 328d Sport Wagon
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arivera5 View Post
How did you separate the two pieces underneath the shifter? (one is originally silver which you did in blue). Did you break off the little disc/holder things underneath it?
You can use a small flat head screwdriver to bend the prongs away from the post a bit. Then they slide right off.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2017, 12:09 PM   #37
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by arivera5 View Post

Wow Roll_the_dice, that carbon fiber interior looks amazing! How did you separate the two pieces underneath the shifter? (one is originally silver which you did in blue). Did you break off the little disc/holder things underneath it?

Also the stitching is amazing, must give this a try on mine now, awesome thread!
And yellow calipers with EBII is amazing, I did the same on mine
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words! I love the yellow calipers...stands out so nicely on the EBII.

I am about to put Xpel on the front bumper and hood. After that, I am going to add my front lip. I hope to get my exhaust installed soon as well. Then I am going to do a photoshoot for the car.

I looked at the larger thread Farkle mentioned also and I am going to do the front seats in it, since it will get more wear and it makes sense for it to be a little thicker/more durable.

FaRKle! beat me to the DIY on how to dismantle the gear shift surround.
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 1
      06-01-2017, 02:09 PM   #38
arivera5
Enlisted Member
United_States
10
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: 2013, 328i M-Sport EBII
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
You can use a small flat head screwdriver to bend the prongs away from the post a bit. Then they slide right off.
Awesome, thanks!

Quick question on the stitching, do you have a seperate thread/post that shows more pics or is this your current progress?

When doing the stitching, do you run the needle and thread through the same holes where the old black stitches were? Do you basically copy the pattern and "trace" over the black stitches?
I was a little confused on this, I did read the thread link you posted from the NSX forums...

Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2017, 07:44 AM   #39
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by arivera5 View Post
Awesome, thanks!

Quick question on the stitching, do you have a seperate thread/post that shows more pics or is this your current progress?

When doing the stitching, do you run the needle and thread through the same holes where the old black stitches were? Do you basically copy the pattern and "trace" over the black stitches?
I was a little confused on this, I did read the thread link you posted from the NSX forums...

Thanks again!
This is as far as I have gotten. I am also restoring a 65 Chevy C10 and have to juggle both projects. I plan on showing more progress as I go but haven't gotten there yet.

No need to go through the holes...I am weaving the new thread between the old black thread tracing and following as I go along. After tying the knot in the thread start in a spot that isn't seen underneath, then just go in and out of the black thread. In other words, go under the actual thread, pull to the end and go under the next thread. Next time I do it, I will post pics of the actual process.
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2017, 12:23 PM   #40
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Added rear side fins today in anticipation of a new rear diffuser and 335 exhaust install.
Attached Images
  
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 1
      06-05-2017, 01:34 PM   #41
madmortar
First Lieutenant
51
Rep
356
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (0)

nice! Which shop are you going with for the exhaust install? They give you a quote?
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2017, 03:24 AM   #42
UKF30
Colonel
UKF30's Avatar
United Kingdom
817
Rep
2,494
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Stockton-on-Tees

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Added rear side fins today in anticipation of a new rear diffuser and 335 exhaust install.
You getting Dual exhaust mate ?

I would say DUALS
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Helmut View Post
I can most certainly vouch for @[UKF30](contact:325678)s craftsmanship. Workmanship is exquisite and beats OEM hands down. A thoroughly top bloke!
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2017, 07:19 AM   #43
roll_the_dice
Colonel
roll_the_dice's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
2,587
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW F30 EBII
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKF30 View Post
You getting Dual exhaust mate ?

I would say DUALS
Yep...I have it, just haven't had time to install yet. I also have the CF diffuser.

About to get heavy into restoring my truck...the engine/trans/radiator/ and other goodies arrived last Friday. Picked up an engine hoist from a friend last night...going to take it out Saturday (weather permitting).
__________________
Drives:2013 F30 EBII, 1965 Chevy C10, 1988 Porsche 944, 2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST Sold:2010 e90 Montego Blue, 2006 Mini R50,2004 VW Touareg, 2012 Camaro Convertible, 2008 Porsche 911 Convertible, 2007 Corvette, 2004 BMW e64 convertible, 2000 Dodge Dakota, 1999 Ford F150, 1999 Porsche Boxster, 1999 Ferrari Modena, 1992 BMW e36, 1990 Nissan 240sx, 1979 Celica, 1974 Mustang II
My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2017, 07:39 AM   #44
UKF30
Colonel
UKF30's Avatar
United Kingdom
817
Rep
2,494
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Stockton-on-Tees

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Yep...I have it, just haven't had time to install yet. I also have the CF diffuser.

About to get heavy into restoring my truck...the engine/trans/radiator/ and other goodies arrived last Friday. Picked up an engine hoist from a friend last night...going to take it out Saturday (weather permitting).
Oh man CF diffuser , that will look mint mate

I can't wait to see the pics of your truck mate .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Helmut View Post
I can most certainly vouch for @[UKF30](contact:325678)s craftsmanship. Workmanship is exquisite and beats OEM hands down. A thoroughly top bloke!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST