F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > N0Chill's F30 Photoshoot Thread UPDATED 04/09/18 Easter Sunday
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-24-2017, 07:22 PM   #23
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

New session at this warehouse by my job. I feel like my car looks so plain and boring... 😩😩😩























Appreciate 2
CJ421393.50
ELiTeNeSs155.50

      10-24-2017, 07:32 PM   #24
perryo91
Lieutenant
perryo91's Avatar
Uganda
102
Rep
426
Posts

Drives: 335
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

First of all, it doesn't look boring at all. Just very clean. You dont have crazy loud wheels or a crazy stance. Your color scheme is also black and white which in it self is not loud.

Couple of recommendations as I'm planning on doing these two mods in the future and my car looks very similar to yours:

Roof wrapped in gloss black?

LCI tails OR the white and black performance tails?
__________________
Hi
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2017, 09:31 PM   #25
Calvin36
Lieutenant Colonel
Calvin36's Avatar
United_States
791
Rep
1,586
Posts

Drives: F30 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2017
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (2)

Really good quality shots!.
__________________
Mine: BSM F30 335i M Sport
Hers: AW F30 328i M Sport
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2017, 10:24 PM   #26
KC328_F30
Lieutenant Colonel
KC328_F30's Avatar
Canada
933
Rep
1,518
Posts

Drives: F30 328i xDrive
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Canada

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Looks clean I love it. I would agree LCI tails would step it up. They're on my list to do as well.
__________________
MG F30 328i / M-Performance Big Brakes / M-Performance Exhaust / M-Performance Alcantara/CF Interior / 403M Wheels / Bridgestone Potenzas Non-RFT / LCI Tail Light & Radio Trim Conversion / Avin 10.25 Screen Retrofit / H&R Spacers / Injen Intake
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2017, 12:58 PM   #27
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryo91 View Post
First of all, it doesn't look boring at all. Just very clean. You dont have crazy loud wheels or a crazy stance. Your color scheme is also black and white which in it self is not loud.

Couple of recommendations as I'm planning on doing these two mods in the future and my car looks very similar to yours:

Roof wrapped in gloss black?

LCI tails OR the white and black performance tails?
Lolz, compared to my vision, it is boring to me. But I thank you for the compliment. I don't mind the OEM+ look right now. I'm Just going through mod withdrawal right now. I have parts just sitting and waiting to be installed. Roof will be painted gloss black, gonna smoke the tail lights to a cherry color. Also have side skirt extensions and CF and burnt titanium rear bumper fins to put on. Not to mention drilled and slotted rotors with M Sport rear calipers. Feeling a bit antsy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin36 View Post
Really good quality shots!.
Thank you good sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC328_F30 View Post
Looks clean I love it. I would agree LCI tails would step it up. They're on my list to do as well.
Thank you kindly. I'll have to look into those, but they would be way down the road on my list of modifications.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2017, 01:30 PM   #28
TBN54
Captain
420
Rep
793
Posts

Drives: 08' E92 335 -> 17' F30 340i
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Upstate NY

iTrader: (0)

Did you have trouble painting the front splitter gloss black?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2017, 02:36 PM   #29
barad55
Second Lieutenant
42
Rep
214
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Love your setup sir. Such a clean car.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2017, 02:37 PM   #30
perryo91
Lieutenant
perryo91's Avatar
Uganda
102
Rep
426
Posts

Drives: 335
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
Lolz, compared to my vision, it is boring to me. But I thank you for the compliment. I don't mind the OEM+ look right now. I'm Just going through mod withdrawal right now. I have parts just sitting and waiting to be installed. Roof will be painted gloss black, gonna smoke the tail lights to a cherry color. Also have side skirt extensions and CF and burnt titanium rear bumper fins to put on. Not to mention drilled and slotted rotors with M Sport rear calipers. Feeling a bit antsy...
Damn! Those are alot of parts sitting around. I think the cf/burnt titanium rear bumper fins will definitely up the aggressiveness. I cant really picture how that looks in my head, but it sounds aggro. Same with the rear brakes.

Why did you decide to paint the roof rather than wrap? I know painting looks way better and will definitely last longer, however are you not hesitant about reversibility? Also cost, it'll most likely be more expensive because of the labor right?
__________________
Hi
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2017, 08:27 PM   #31
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryo91 View Post
Damn! Those are alot of parts sitting around. I think the cf/burnt titanium rear bumper fins will definitely up the aggressiveness. I cant really picture how that looks in my head, but it sounds aggro. Same with the rear brakes.

Why did you decide to paint the roof rather than wrap? I know painting looks way better and will definitely last longer, however are you not hesitant about reversibility? Also cost, it'll most likely be more expensive because of the labor right?
My previous e92. The CF fins with titanium bolts are at the bottom of my bumper. I had my same homie make them for me for the F30.





I'm painting because our climate sucks in MD and wraps don't last. The hot to cold, cold to hot drastic changes almost weekly wreaks havoc on vinyl. Plus in this area it's only $50-$100 difference to have it done. Reversability isn't a concern for me. I have learned to do something right the 1st time with car mods or you will end spending double on the cheap stuff down the road.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 05:28 PM   #32
perryo91
Lieutenant
perryo91's Avatar
Uganda
102
Rep
426
Posts

Drives: 335
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post

I'm painting because our climate sucks in MD and wraps don't last. The hot to cold, cold to hot drastic changes almost weekly wreaks havoc on vinyl. Plus in this area it's only $50-$100 difference to have it done. Reversability isn't a concern for me. I have learned to do something right the 1st time with car mods or you will end spending double on the cheap stuff down the road.
Ah good to know! I'm glad I got some info from someone that's done both. It seems like everyone and their mother does wraps.

Especially that I'm in Miami and I'm sureeee the beating sun and humidty would have an effect on it.
__________________
Hi
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2017, 05:05 PM   #33
Calvin36
Lieutenant Colonel
Calvin36's Avatar
United_States
791
Rep
1,586
Posts

Drives: F30 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2017
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryo91 View Post
First of all, it doesn't look boring at all. Just very clean. You dont have crazy loud wheels or a crazy stance. Your color scheme is also black and white which in it self is not loud.

Couple of recommendations as I'm planning on doing these two mods in the future and my car looks very similar to yours:

Roof wrapped in gloss black?

LCI tails OR the white and black performance tails?
Lolz, compared to my vision, it is boring to me. But I thank you for the compliment. I don't mind the OEM+ look right now. I'm Just going through mod withdrawal right now. I have parts just sitting and waiting to be installed. Roof will be painted gloss black, gonna smoke the tail lights to a cherry color. Also have side skirt extensions and CF and burnt titanium rear bumper fins to put on. Not to mention drilled and slotted rotors with M Sport rear calipers. Feeling a bit antsy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin36 View Post
Really good quality shots!.
Thank you good sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC328_F30 View Post
Looks clean I love it. I would agree LCI tails would step it up. They're on my list to do as well.
Thank you kindly. I'll have to look into those, but they would be way down the road on my list of modifications.
Hurry and put Those mods on and don't tease us!!
__________________
Mine: BSM F30 335i M Sport
Hers: AW F30 328i M Sport
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2017, 06:53 PM   #34
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin36 View Post
Hurry and put Those mods on and don't tease us!!
Vacation in a few weeks... I can't wait.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #35
dr.roro
Lieutenant
United_States
89
Rep
592
Posts

Drives: 2015 F32 435i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Love the clean yet sporty look! Do you ever get stopped for no front plate in MD?
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2017, 07:37 PM   #36
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.roro View Post
Love the clean yet sporty look! Do you ever get stopped for no front plate in MD?
*Knock on wood* No. Not in this car. A couple times in my previous e92.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2017, 05:01 PM   #37
.BMW.
Brigadier General
.BMW.'s Avatar
Sweden
1117
Rep
4,325
Posts

Drives: BMW F31
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Beautiful shots!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #38
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BMW. View Post
Beautiful shots!
Thank you sir.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2017, 12:12 AM   #39
KendrickOak
KendrickOak
KendrickOak's Avatar
United_States
63
Rep
63
Posts

Drives: 17' F32 M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
Thank you sir.
hey man, did you run into any problems painting the front lip? like rock chips messing up the paint...
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #40
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kko3333 View Post
hey man, did you run into any problems painting the front lip? like rock chips messing up the paint...
My shop did a pretty good job with the prep, paint still looks great. Oddly enough, my factory paint on the bumper and hood show more signs of chips than the "cheapy" front spoiler.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2018, 10:46 AM   #41
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Haven't posted in here for some time. New pics...

Since I finally got a day off yesterday due to the Easter holiday, I decided to go do a couple quick impromptu shoots. Car was sent cleaned the Friday night before so it's a bit cloudy in areas, but the pics came out decent. I've only edited the test location shots so far. I'll edit and upload the main spot some time this week. I usually shoot with my 50mm 1.8g, o wanted to get some wide angle shots so I used my kit lens for these shots. I think they came out well for the most part.





















Appreciate 1
ELiTeNeSs155.50

      04-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #42
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
673
Rep
2,628
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Second set of uploads from Easter Sunday sessions.















One last small set to upload later this week.
Appreciate 1
ELiTeNeSs155.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST