F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Is Benjamin Netanyahu a psychopath?
GTB Performance

03-03-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
TS135i
piggy in the mirror
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2013 6MT 135i

Is Benjamin Netanyahu a psychopath?

I was watching the news and saw he recently declared in the US that Iran and ISIS are one and the same because they both use the title Islamic... This man is a nut case, luckily in Australia we have laws that prohibit people from defaming religion in that manor, I was shocked he was able to get away with such a speech.
I believe Iran is helping the US and other nations to eliminate ISIS.
      03-04-2015, 08:31 AM   #2
F32Fleet
BMWCCA since '03
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

He's a warmonger. The US has them, the Iranians have them, and so does every other country in this world.

His position on Iran defines him. Same goes for the Supreme Leader of Iran and his little clan. Their hatred of the US is what defines them and makes them relevant. The day relations between the US and Iran normalize will be the day these people become irrelevant. GOP are you listening?

Boy would I'd like to kick the shit out of the Speaker of the House for his little stunt. The gall of him. Maybe kick him out of the party at the very least.

Last edited by F32Fleet; 03-04-2015 at 08:38 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2015, 01:15 PM   #3
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

OUR Senate is what is a shame, Netanyahu not withstanding. Registered "decline to state" myself, for me it has less to do with what letter follows your name, and more with what you say and then DO.

The Senate needs to be very aware of just how much trouble ISIS is creating, and have funds in place to protect US interests around the world. IT is only a matter of time before the "JV" teams commits atrocities here on US soil.

I didn't actually hear Netanyahu's speech, just a very brief summary.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2015, 02:57 PM   #4
TS135i
piggy in the mirror
Australia
Rep

I was unfortunate enough to hear approx 80% of his speech, I can only imagine most networks would have had to edit out some of it for news clips. Obama was diplomatic in his response regarding the speech, the look on his face told the story.
      03-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #5
bkM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 528xi Black/Black

not the biggest bibi fan but he said what everybody was already thinking. anybody who thinks that a nuclear Iran wont try to attack israel (or even the US for that matter) is either stupid, ignorant, or blind. heck, they have openly stated that they would! he made some good points as far as us holding all the chips and that iran needs the deal much more than the rest of the world. a nuclear iran could very well start world war 3
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2015, 04:45 PM   #6
TS135i
piggy in the mirror
Australia
Rep

I would imagine Iran have already a stash of nuclear war heads from their mates in Russia & China, they really don't need to manufacture weapons when they can be secretly bought...
WW3 is on the cards regardless IMO, world economics will ultimately see to it.
      03-04-2015, 05:29 PM   #7
Holshot
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 BMW 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS135i View Post
I was watching the news and saw he recently declared in the US that Iran and ISIS are one and the same because they both use the title Islamic... This man is a nut case, luckily in Australia we have laws that prohibit people from defaming religion in that manor, I was shocked he was able to get away with such a speech.
What you "believe" is an absolute shame and just proves that progressive, liberal rags are even just as pervasive down under... The point he was trying to make for the tone deaf is that they are one in the same as they use their so called "religion" as what drives them to do the absolutely atrocious acts that they are so well known for.

What was SOOOOOO shocking? He clearly and coherently laid out the basis of the real threat that Iran poses, not just for his country but the entire Middle East and the world. I take it that a well spoken man who can back up what he has to say with hard concrete facts is a bit alarming as you are probably used to the hearing what you want to hear from the liar in chief that currently resides in the Oval Office.

If you actually believe that Iran is helping the U.S. you obviously have no clue on the subject of world politics in which you are trying to discuss and makes the case that you should stick to what you do know. Iran, the same country that is the biggest supporter and financial backer to terrorism. Iran, who shouts death to America day in day out. Iran, the country that has been playing the fool in chief now for 6 years with constant broken promises with it's nuclear program. Iran, who just not even one week ago staged a mock attack on a U.S. Navy ship the same week they are trying to "negotiate" a deal. I could go on and on and on but I feel that would be time wasted on people with tunnel vision and who are used to being spoon fed the false narrative issued by liberals.

Iran has only one goal and they make no bones about it... Death to America, Israel and the West but you're right they really are just trying to help us they are just misunderstood and it's all the big bad US fault because before 9/11 and they invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan the world lived in peace and harmony (cue in the CocaCola commercial music from the '80's). I suppose the '79 hostage crisis was our fault, or how about '83 embassy bombing in Beruit and then again in '84, how about the first attempt at the WTC in '93 or the USS Cole in 2000. If you actually cared to look you will find HUNDREDS of other examples these are just a few off the top of my head.

But your right, Iran and all the rest of those animals in the Middle East are just misunderstood and we are the provocateurs. You keep defending them to make yourself feel better about your own self abscessed guilt that has been engrained in you head by the progressive, liberal machine that is infecting the world like a plague. So yes, I can see how someone like Bibi can offend you. A strong and decisive leader is the threat to progressives all over the world because God forbid we hurt someone's feelings. I only wish we had someone like him here to lead with some balls unlike the neutered dog we currently have. I weep for the future...

Last edited by Holshot; 03-05-2015 at 02:36 PM.
Appreciate 1
      03-05-2015, 05:41 AM   #8
TS135i
piggy in the mirror
Australia
Rep

^^ Not a good example of diplomacy, in fact its done him more harm if anything.
How are world leaders going to take him seriously if he carries on this way, they would distance themselves if anything, Obama certainly has, (not to say Obama is a good example either.. ).
In short, it hasn't done him or Israel any favours, the world is a much smaller place and public opinion and/or displays have a much greater effect today. I really can't see this guy being leader for very long, in the end if you're voted out you're finished, whether you're right or not.
      03-05-2015, 11:36 AM   #9
F32Fleet
BMWCCA since '03
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkM3 View Post
not the biggest bibi fan but he said what everybody was already thinking. anybody who thinks that a nuclear Iran wont try to attack israel (or even the US for that matter) is either stupid, ignorant, or blind. heck, they have openly stated that they would! he made some good points as far as us holding all the chips and that iran needs the deal much more than the rest of the world. a nuclear iran could very well start world war 3
Israel has nukes btw. In any case if you want change in Iran you have to make the hardliners look weak in the eyes of the Iranian people. Getting a deal hammered out that was then subsequently rejected by the hardliners would do that.

Remember, it's only because of "The Great Satan" the crazies stay in power. This is why the Ayatollah emphatically shot down any idea that they would coordinate with the U.S. on fighting ISIS

Last edited by F32Fleet; 03-05-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 02:05 PM   #10
Dalko43
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail

Garage List
Quote:
I was watching the news and saw he recently declared in the US that Iran and ISIS are one and the same because they both use the title Islamic. .. This man is a nut case, luckily in Australia we have laws that prohibit people from defaming religion in that manor, I was shocked he was able to get away with such a speech.
He didn't say that they were one in the same. This is what he said (transcript from the Washington Post):

Quote:
Iran and ISIS are competing for the crown of militant Islam. One calls itself the Islamic Republic. The other calls itself the Islamic State. Both want to impose a militant Islamic empire first on the region and then on the entire world. They just disagree among themselves who will be the ruler of that empire.
Maybe do your research and actually read the speech before you attempt to misrepresent what someone said. Just a suggestion.

Also, if you really think that what Netanyahu said was libel or defamation of any sort, you really have skewed view of what free speech means. And if your country really would take legal action against someone for expressing certain views, then I count myself lucky I don't live there.

Last edited by Dalko43; 03-05-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 06:30 PM   #11
TS135i
piggy in the mirror
Australia
Rep

^^ Thanks for posting the original transcript for all to see, actually reading it is more shocking than listening to it, yep I watered it down it seems! ..."and then on the entire world"... nut case indeed.
      03-05-2015, 06:36 PM   #12
Dalko43
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
^^ Thanks for posting the original transcript for all to see, actually reading it is more shocking than listening to it, yep I watered it down it seems! ..."and then on the entire world"...
Maybe you can properly reference peoples' speeches on your own next time?

I'm not saying that Netanyahu's speech wasn't opinionated. In fact, his speech was heavily opinionated but that doesn't mean it was full of defamation and libel as you suggested earlier.

I'm saying that you were falsely representing what Netanyahu said. He did not say that ISIS and Iran were one in the same.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2015, 07:08 AM   #13
KlausPA
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i Xdrive

Islam, Christianity, this God is better, that God is the one... All the same excuse to cause separation and hate between two nations.

Imagine a world with no religion.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2015, 09:30 AM   #14
fecurtis
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Nope, just a politician. Pandering to his base.
      03-23-2015, 10:46 AM   #15
Dalko43
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausPA View Post
Islam, Christianity, this God is better, that God is the one... All the same excuse to cause separation and hate between two nations.

Here we go again...
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #16
Cdubb
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 650i  [0.00]
one of the most significant speeches of our time. and no he wasn't defaming the religion, he was just being truthful. please try to tell me that islam is a religion of peace. funny. there are over 122 verses in their holy book that preach violence (behading, burning, stoning) towards infidels. give me a break
      03-26-2015, 12:15 PM   #17
Cdubb
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 650i  [0.00]
Quote:

chaos and significant absence of morals
      03-26-2015, 12:16 PM   #18
Cdubb
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 650i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holshot View Post
What you "believe" is an absolute shame and just proves that progressive, liberal rags are even just as pervasive down under... The point he was trying to make for the tone deaf is that they are one in the same as they use their so called "religion" as what drives them to do the absolutely atrocious acts that they are so well known for.

What was SOOOOOO shocking? He clearly and coherently laid out the basis of the real threat that Iran poses, not just for his country but the entire Middle East and the world. I take it that a well spoken man who can back up what he has to say with hard concrete facts is a bit alarming as you are probably used to the hearing what you want to hear from the liar in chief that currently resides in the Oval Office.

If you actually believe that Iran is helping the U.S. you obviously have no clue on the subject of world politics in which you are trying to discuss and makes the case that you should stick to what you do know. Iran, the same country that is the biggest supporter and financial backer to terrorism. Iran, who shouts death to America day in day out. Iran, the country that has been playing the fool in chief now for 6 years with constant broken promises with it's nuclear program. Iran, who just not even one week ago staged a mock attack on a U.S. Navy ship the same week they are trying to "negotiate" a deal. I could go on and on and on but I feel that would be time wasted on people with tunnel vision and who are used to being spoon fed the false narrative issued by liberals.

Iran has only one goal and they make no bones about it... Death to America, Israel and the West but you're right they really are just trying to help us they are just misunderstood and it's all the big bad US fault because before 9/11 and they invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan the world lived in peace and harmony (cue in the CocaCola commercial music from the '80's). I suppose the '79 hostage crisis was our fault, or how about '83 embassy bombing in Beruit and then again in '84, how about the first attempt at the WTC in '93 or the USS Cole in 2000. If you actually cared to look you will find HUNDREDS of other examples these are just a few off the top of my head.

But your right, Iran and all the rest of those animals in the Middle East are just misunderstood and we are the provocateurs. You keep defending them to make yourself feel better about your own self abscessed guilt that has been engrained in you head by the progressive, liberal machine that is infecting the world like a plague. So yes, I can see how someone like Bibi can offend you. A strong and decisive leader is the threat to progressives all over the world because God forbid we hurt someone's feelings. I only wish we had someone like him here to lead with some balls unlike the neutered dog we currently have. I weep for the future...

AMEN
      03-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #19
KlausPA
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdubb View Post
chaos and significant absence of morals
If you need religion to have morals then I'm petrified of people like you....
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 12:37 PM   #20
KlausPA
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdubb View Post
one of the most significant speeches of our time. and no he wasn't defaming the religion, he was just being truthful. please try to tell me that islam is a religion of peace. funny. there are over 122 verses in their holy book that preach violence (behading, burning, stoning) towards infidels. give me a break
Yeah because the Holy Bible is full of peace and flying little ponies shooting rainbows and glitter out of their asses. There is no stoning to death, burning, raping and slavery.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 04:22 PM   #21
Dalko43
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah because the Holy Bible is full of peace and flying little ponies shooting rainbows and glitter out of their asses. There is no stoning to death, burning, raping and slavery.
The Bible, especially the old testament, does contain a lot of the violence that you mentioned; most Christians won't dispute that. But Christianity (ie belief in the teachings of Christ) does not espouse any of those things, and I'd hope that you are smart enough to understand that.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 06:00 PM   #22
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

I may have missed it, but can't recall anywhere in the Bible where there is a call to kill the Gentiles.

Now, "in the name" of the church there was killin a plenty down thru the ages, but that is a similar corruption of the teachings as we see with some of the militant Islamic groups currently trying to flourish in this world.
Appreciate 0