F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > When did real solutions to political problems become meaningless to voters?
European Auto Source

12-22-2016, 10:56 PM   #1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 / Black on black

When did real solutions to political problems become meaningless to voters?

This post will be deleted and I'll be banned before it goes very far, but in the meantime, in the 1 or 2 responses that make it through, I'd be interested in peoples opinions on this. There are no forums on the internet that allow free speech. The closest you can get to free speech on the internet is YouTube. The comments on YouTube have all manner of speech and use every word in the english dictionary and then some, and no one ever gets banned and comments aren't moderated/removed by YouTube employees/bots..

It's hilarious to watch hyper partisans throw on their team's jersey and chant their tribes meaningless useless mantras, and continue to accept that the people they worship not only couldn't care less about what voters think, but wouldn't give them the dog shh off their shoe unless it bought them a vote.

Several of Americas hugest problems are easily solved by a six year old child, yet the political class has never, and will never do what is obvious, simple, and right.

And when I stand here, entirely full to the brim with pure, unadulterated, seething hatred for politicians, it's so weird to me that hyper partisans can support their own human garbage candidates while hating the other side.
Every politician should be reviled more than pedophiles.

How on earth do you not recognize that ALL politicians are cowardly, pandering, lying, self-interested, narcissistic, mealy mouthed, flip flopping, word parsing, poll sniffing piles of bile. Everyone has characteristics of their personality that make them what they are. And people of a certain group, share many characteristics. It doesn't matter what side a politician is on, they are still a politician, and the kind of puke that pursue political office are the kind of people I'd send to ISIS for a beheading party.

I remember the million man march on D.C. back in 1995. Why isn't there a HUNDRED MILLION man march on the vile pukes in D.C. who continue to ignore every single problem facing this country? Why so much impotent, pacifist, cud chewing inaction by voters?

Lets take ONE example of an intractable problem and illustrate it so obscenely that any child, unmolested by retarded partisan mental illness can see the solution plain as day. And then lets ask why voters are so entirely unwilling to do a g.d. thing about it. They vote for their team, then go back to grazing in the field, chewing their cud and watching the problems they supposedly wanted solved go entirely untouched.

Immigration.
The cowardly lying pandering Trumpy talked all through his candidacy about building a wall, and his hyper partisan team mates, clearly in agreement with him, accepted his ineffective and useless solution and absolutely REFUSED to insist on the obvious solution instead.

A wall is going to do absolutely NOTHING, and EVERYONE knows it. Even Trumptard knows it.
Employers in america will still create demand for people to come, and people south of the border will still find a way over/under/around the wall.

The painfully obvious solution which everyone knows, and NO ONE insists upon, is to make it a 20 year mandatory felony for any employer caught hiring/employing an illegal alien.

When an applicant applies for a job, the employer MUST by law use the eVerify system to check out the applicant, and if the applicants information is fake, call the police who will arrest and deport them as needed. If the employer hires the applicant without a certification from the eVerify system indicating employment is accepted, the employer has now committed a 1st degree felony with a 20 year mandatory sentence.

What does this do? Lets ask any six year old, and they'll tell you...
1. Any and all illegals that are here will pack up and leave (SELF-DEPORT), because all the employment prospects are gone.
2. Any and all illegals thinking about coming here will change their mind because they know no one will hire them.

The source of all the evil that has brought 13 million illegals here is the american human garbage that hires them.
Punish this evil, and the problem goes away. But no matter how insanely obvious it is, and how outrageously simple it is, NO POLITICIAN has ever, or will ever do this, and voters will continue to whine and cry about the immigration problem.

Because we allowed the human garbage american employers to engage in this vile activity, we've now reached a state where illegal aliens can march in the open, blocking freeways, demanding rights, while INS and ICE stand their like imbeciles with their hands in their pockets and do nothing.

We've now reached a state where ELECTED OFFICIALS, supposedly working for AMERICAN CITIZENS... you know, the people who CAN VOTE, will literally turn their backs on american citizens in favor of illegals. Will literally give the big middle finger to voters in favor of illegal aliens. What kind of g.d. twilight zone is this?

Case in point... Kate Steinle. Everyone who has ever opened a newspaper knows this story.
Kate was killed in San Francisco by a 5-time-deported illegal alien, and when her parents finished the burial, they went before the San Francisco city council, and proceeded to pour out their hearts and ask San Francisco to change their position as a sanctuary city. During the family's testimony, several council members got up and left, and others spun their chair around to put their backs to the family during the testimony. And every last american on the democrat side of the wall are perfectly fine with this twilight zone behavior. And countless more on the republican side are perfectly fine with it.

The extreme lack of furious outrage against the elected human garbage is just mind blowing beyond words. Beyond all comprehension.
And the shouts of "you're racist" by democrats for not embracing this new world of vile sickness is so disgusting to me... again, there just aren't words. Certainly not words I'd be allowed to use here.

So why are obvious solutions so ragefully refused, and the ineffective and useless so embraced. I'd love to be here in 200 years and see what kind of putrid hellhole america has become. The 20 trillion in debt should have long past reached bankruptcy by then. The narco-terrorism embraced and loved by so many should have brought america to it's knees by then. Problems that are so insanely simple to solve, yet so absurdly ignored by the human garbage in power.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 12:40 AM   #2
Ric in RVA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 BSM 135i M-Sport

Interesting read. You make a great point.

I've often said Illegal Immigration is modern day slavery.

So the employers would be the slave owners....

11 528i N52, 83 R80, 90 325is M50, 02 Mini Cooper S and 11 135i M-Tech Sapphire Black/ Koral
BSM 135i Build thread
Appreciate 2
      12-23-2016, 12:47 AM   #3
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric in RVA View Post
Interesting read. You make a great point.

I've often said Illegal Immigration is modern day slavery.

So the employers would be the slave owners....

There is a HUGE difference - the illegal immigrants came here of their own volition - the slaves did not. Employers are not slave owners - they are giving jobs to people that are looking for them - illegally.
President, Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915 www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"

Last edited by SakhirM4; 12-23-2016 at 01:09 AM.
Appreciate 3
      12-23-2016, 01:05 AM   #4
Private First Class
Rep

I often wonder how many american citizen construction workers are sitting at home on unemployment, while illegal aliens are working those jobs. How beautiful a picture is that. Let's say F and U to the american workers in favor of illegals, and democrat voters and politicians of all stripes love that. LOL.

Faux News several years ago made the mistake of accidentally discussing eVerify, and as soon as sexual harassing Roger Ailes got wind of it, he shut that down in a heartbeat and they've never discussed it again. Because BOTH sides can't get enough illegal aliens, so stay focused on solutions that don't do jack sheep to solve the problem.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 01:21 AM   #5
Private First Class
Rep

What about "Kates Law"
ROFL.

After Kate was killed, this bill, that in a country not overrun with the severely mentally ill would make perfect sense, was absolutely denied by the famously insane Harry Reid.

That law would deal with illegal alien perps who had ALREADY PREVIOUSLY been deported, by putting them in jail for 5+ years if they come back.

Scary Harry said haaaiiil no we aren't punishing re-offenders.

Seriously it's like living in a batsheep crazy reality with all the politicians eagerly taking all the illegal alien phallus they can fit in their holes.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 02:45 AM   #6
Private First Class
Rep

I love the hypocrisy of the "you're racist" crowd too.

Instead of simply admitting as Hillscary did, that they do not believe a country has any right to sovereignty or any right to choose who comes in, they hide behind the "racist" straw man.
If you believe in sovereignty and borders, you're a racist pig.

Meanwhile, they fail to see the ironic hypocrisy of their position... that when people cross Mexico's southern border, the police will rob, rape, beat, and/or imprison anyone they catch coming through their border. I love that.
The willful blind ignorance and/or hypocrisy is amazing.

Why aren't these 'racist' shouters screaming racism at mexico for having a border?

And as others have so eloquently pointed out, how come all the celebs who claimed they were going to leave the country for Canada if Trumpy was elected, didn't instead say they were leaving for Mexico. ROFL.
Are they a bunch of closeted racist pigs because they'd rather go to Canada than Mexico? Must be, right?!
Appreciate 1
      12-23-2016, 06:58 AM   #7
MKSixer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [0.00]
2015 BMW i8  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01101001 View Post
I love the hypocrisy of the "you're racist" crowd too.

Instead of simply admitting as Hillscary did, that they do not believe a country has any right to sovereignty or any right to choose who comes in, they hide behind the "racist" straw man.
If you believe in sovereignty and borders, you're a racist pig.

Meanwhile, they fail to see the ironic hypocrisy of their position... that when people cross Mexico's southern border, the police will rob, rape, beat, and/or imprison anyone they catch coming through their border. I love that.
The willful blind ignorance and/or hypocrisy is amazing.

Why aren't these 'racist' shouters screaming racism at mexico for having a border?

And as others have so eloquently pointed out, how come all the celebs who claimed they were going to leave the country for Canada if Trumpy was elected, didn't instead say they were leaving for Mexico. ROFL.
Are they a bunch of closeted racist pigs because they'd rather go to Canada than Mexico? Must be, right?!
You sir, win the internet for the day!! Congratulations.

This is exactly what I have been saying to those espousing the wall-is-racist-theory. Mexico has a wall. Mexico has a wall. Mexico has a wall.

The hypocrisy is hilarious, the willful ignorance is amazing.
Appreciate 1
      12-23-2016, 07:16 AM   #8
gonzo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Good for you and WOW, that was a mouthful of venting.
Trumpy, as you called him, will at least start turning our ship in another direction. It can be done but people, like yourself, need to try and get on board with him. When has anyone ever rocked the boat like Trump is?
It's a start.
      12-23-2016, 09:33 AM   #9
Jaghave
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Good for you and WOW, that was a mouthful of venting.
Trumpy, as you called him, will at least start turning our ship in another direction. It can be done but people, like yourself, need to try and get on board with him. When has anyone ever rocked the boat like Trump is?
It's a start.
Yea i love he complaining about everything we currently do than deemings the person who may change our policy radically
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 10:16 AM   #10
Ric in RVA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 BSM 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
There is a HUGE difference - the illegal immigrants came here of their own volition - the slaves did not. Employers are not slave owners - they are giving jobs to people that are looking for them - illegally.

So let's call the employer Overseers then.

I stand by my description as the modern day version of slavery (maybe not with all the bells and whistles of olde fashioned slavery, but slavery nonetheless)...but maybe you would choose to use indentured servitude?

My friends who are legal immigrants really have nothing positive to say about illegals. Something about them working their ass off to be here and coming through the front door makes them protective of what they have accomplished.

I agree jailing the employers would be a grand start.

11 528i N52, 83 R80, 90 325is M50, 02 Mini Cooper S and 11 135i M-Tech Sapphire Black/ Koral
BSM 135i Build thread
Appreciate 1
      12-23-2016, 10:34 AM   #11
TheNus
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:

I stand by my description as the modern day version of slavery (maybe not with all the bells and whistles of olde fashioned slavery, but slavery nonetheless)...but maybe you would choose to use indentured servitude?

My friends who are legal immigrants really have nothing positive to say about illegals. Something about them working their ass off to be here and coming through the front door makes them protective of what they have accomplished.

The last modern industrial slavery could be said to exist in the coal towns and timber operations which paid workers in scrip. There were no other jobs available in the town, everything was company provided, you couldn't leave the town because you didn't have actual money and you had no choice but to work for the company if you wanted to live.

I'm not arguing your branding I just wanted to finally have a use for this information I learned in middle school.

Let me know when we get around to H1B in this thread. That is also an issue which needs to be addressed very quickly.
Appreciate 1
      12-23-2016, 10:51 AM   #12
bbbbmw
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 135i

OP - I agree with your points, but it's hard to get through your narcissistic "everyone's a shithead but me" diatribe. We don't all get our way, and sweeping generalizations about politicians, etc. just make you look unhinged. Like it or not, we have to live with others on the same planet, and that's why politics exists as a profession. Your berating people (vs. politics) actually just proves that out.

Again - I completely agree with the points you make, but not the rest of the trolling in your post.

Try the decaf.
      12-23-2016, 11:01 AM   #13
bbbbmw
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:

It's not slavery, because they can leave if they want, and don't have to do a particular job. There is indentured servitude, but that's typically to the foreign cartels that give them passage to the US.

Perhaps there's a better word, but I see it as exploitation. Employers are exploiting illegals; leveraging the often desperate situation of the illegals to get cheap labor. The employers are also exploiting the American people, as we have no choice about illegals being here due to our government supporting/encouraging them to come. Employers are also exploiting American job-seekers, as they can't compete with cheap foreign labor. Same goes for H1B's. And the employers are exploiting the American taxpayer, as they pay benefits for the illegals, because the employers don't.

So who are the real culprits? Employers, and the government who enables them. Which is the main reason Trump was elected. Let's hope he stops the exploitation by reining in government, killing the H1B program, and punishing employers who hire illegals.
      12-23-2016, 11:15 AM   #14
scostu
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31

Quote:
Several of Americas hugest problems are easily solved by a six year old child, yet the political class has never, and will never do what is obvious, simple, and right.
Simple ..... money and power. Re-election means more of both.

The solution is term limits for congressional members.
People should NOT be able to make a living as a career politician.

Retired:2013 Audi Q5 3.0T,
2013 Jeep WK2..Hemi, 2011 E90, 2008 E70, 2004 E46
Appreciate 4
      12-23-2016, 12:08 PM   #15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNus View Post
Let me know when we get around to H1B in this thread. That is also an issue which needs to be addressed very quickly.
Abso-freaking-lutely it does need addressing. LOL.
The phony claims about unqualified americans is hilarious.
And the bought and paid for politicians delight in destroying american jobs wherever they get a chance.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 12:16 PM   #16
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
. Your berating people (vs. politics) actually just proves that out.

Try the decaf.
Politicians are supposed to be a reflection of the voters, right?
So don't the voters have some responsibility for the position we find ourselves in? Isn't berating exactly what's needed when people refuse in every way to solve a problem.

Instead of a hyper partisan solution that only pleases one side of the loons, why not my solution which actually solves the problem. Then we can get on to the real partisan debating how wide to open our door to let people in to work.

There are too many on both sides who want people in here just because of their extreme hatred and racism towards whitey, so the browner they can get america, the better, and open borders is their dream as Hillscary noted in her speech.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 12:28 PM   #17
TheNus
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Abso-freaking-lutely it does need addressing. LOL.
The phony claims about unqualified americans is hilarious.
And the bought and paid for politicians delight in destroying american jobs wherever they get a chance.
Yes, the H1B board at my prior company was always overflowing with intent to hire announcements. The pay rates were higher than those who previously occupied the roles and current FTEs beneath median in the salary range...which were most of them. The work that was received through this program was often sub-par and those individuals wouldn't do anything that wasn't explicitly assigned to them. No above and beyond, no extra effort. To further exacerbate things for the American worker, most open FTE positions were usually replaced with SOW bodies to curb salary growth and make eliminating the position or person easy since there was no HR involvement and no real reason necessary. The recent grad program was also a joke as it had gender quotas so that male technology graduates would be denied entry to the program while females who had no desire to work in technology were brought in and literally had positions made up for them...which they would ultimately leave after two years in the program making 80K for basically doing nothing. Zero ROI.

Last edited by TheNus; 12-23-2016 at 12:33 PM.
Appreciate 1
      12-23-2016, 12:39 PM   #18
jgoens
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Politicians are supposed to be a reflection of the voters, right?
So don't the voters have some responsibility for the position we find ourselves in? Isn't berating exactly what's needed when people refuse in every way to solve a problem.

Instead of a hyper partisan solution that only pleases one side of the loons, why not my solution which actually solves the problem. Then we can get on to the real partisan debating how wide to open our door to let people in to work.

There are too many on both sides who want people in here just because of their extreme hatred and racism towards whitey, so the browner they can get america, the better, and open borders is their dream as Hillscary noted in her speech.
Essentially what we need is a revolution with the ousting of all of congress and Executive branch. But, the country is so divided, especially in income brackets, that the country may just cease to exist as a United State.
      12-23-2016, 01:02 PM   #19
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scostu View Post
The solution is term limits for congressional members.
People should NOT be able to make a living as a career politician.
Yes, I find the term 'public servant' one of the most enraging titles you can give these morons. Since when does a 'servant' make $175k+/yr.

And we all know, there isn't a chance in hell that congressional members are going to vote themselves out of the very dream job they want to hold till death do they part.

How many crusty fossils have spent decades in congress, refusing to release their death grip on that prized position. And you know you have an insanely lucrative job when you have to go through the horror of a re-election every few years to fight for your job.

Could you imagine doing that in your own work? Would you want to work somewhere where every few years your employer listed your job to applicants and started interviewing people to replace you, and you had to fight again for the job? Who would buy a house or incur major debt knowing they'll fight that battle every few years forever. That alone indicates how insanely desirable these 'servant' positions are, as the hell they put their family through to re-apply for the job every few years.

'Servants' should INCUR a personal cost big enough to discourage them from doing this work long term.

If I remember history, it used to be that local farmers, businessmen, etc, would gather periodically to discuss the country's business, and leave their own work and family behind for a week or two. And they weren't paid for gathering to discuss the country's business. They did it because it needed to be done. THAT is a personal cost. The ay holes that are in there now certainly don't feel they are sacrificing and definitely don't feel like 'servants'... rather they feel like all powerful overseers, and the job only feeds into the narcissism.

Look how badly the douchebag Anthony Weiner fought to hold his job while sending his dick pics to everyone. Even after he was kicked out of congress, when people confronted him on the street for being a raging douche, he was so outrageously indignant and unrepentant it was shocking to watch. Then years later, he's still doing it... taking dick pics with his baby laying next to him on the bed. LOLOLOLOLOL. This is precisely the kind of psychopathic human garbage that runs for these jobs.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 01:21 PM   #20
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
Yes, I find the term 'public servant' one of the most enraging titles you can give these morons. Since when does a 'servant' make $175k+/yr.

And we all know, there isn't a chance in hell that congressional members are going to vote themselves out of the very dream job they want to hold till death do they part.

How many crusty fossils have spent decades in congress, refusing to release their death grip on that prized position. And you know you have an insanely lucrative job when you have to go through the horror of a re-election every few years to fight for your job.

Could you imagine doing that in your own work? Would you want to work somewhere where every few years your employer listed your job to applicants and started interviewing people to replace you, and you had to fight again for the job? Who would buy a house or incur major debt knowing they'll fight that battle every few years forever. That alone indicates how insanely desirable these 'servant' positions are, as the hell they put their family through to re-apply for the job every few years.

'Servants' should INCUR a personal cost big enough to discourage them from doing this work long term.

If I remember history, it used to be that local farmers, businessmen, etc, would gather periodically to discuss the country's business, and leave their own work and family behind for a week or two. And they weren't paid for gathering to discuss the country's business. They did it because it needed to be done. THAT is a personal cost. The ay holes that are in there now certainly don't feel they are sacrificing and definitely don't feel like 'servants'... rather they feel like all powerful overseers, and the job only feeds into the narcissism.

Look how badly the douchebag Anthony Weiner fought to hold his job while sending his dick pics to everyone. Even after he was kicked out of congress, when people confronted him on the street for being a raging douche, he was so outrageously indignant and unrepentant it was shocking to watch. Then years later, he's still doing it... taking dick pics with his baby laying next to him on the bed. LOLOLOLOLOL. This is precisely the kind of psychopathic human garbage that runs for these jobs.
Your very gross generalizations make many of your posts invalid. You make some good comments and then kill them with nonsensical generalizations.
President, Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915 www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 01:25 PM   #21
jgoens
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Your very gross generalizations make many of your posts invalid. You make some good comments and then kill them with nonsensical generalizations.
But aren't his generalizations about Congress true?
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 01:25 PM   #22
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F80 ZCP 6MT, '11 R55 S 6MT

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that's the point of his posts, though.
Appreciate 0