F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Culture Enrichment and it price
proTUNING Freaks
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-20-2016, 11:46 AM   #1
Jaghave
Lieutenant Colonel
691
Rep
1,990
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Culture Enrichment and it price



And that what HRC and Obama wanted to bring here.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 11:57 AM   #2
Delta0311
Major General
Delta0311's Avatar
2427
Rep
6,898
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

If a certain culture wants to see you dead it is probably in your best interest to NOT allow people of this culture into your country. But in the West libtarts rule supreme and to them common sense is "racist".
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 2
      12-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #3
shay2nak
I <3 F80 M3
shay2nak's Avatar
United_States
109
Rep
597
Posts

Drives: 325i/Lotus Exige S
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calipornia

iTrader: (0)

I'm still waiting for Europeans to flood the streets...
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 04:20 PM   #4
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
808
Rep
1,945
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

VIDMAX
extremeright04RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Notes: Vidmax is an extreme right wing news site that promotes racism and Islamophobia. Most stories center on crimes committed by Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims that target white people. This site is not worth clicking on if you value real information.
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2016, 04:23 PM   #5
jpnh
Brigadier General
jpnh's Avatar
1443
Rep
3,398
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
If a certain culture wants to see you dead it is probably in your best interest to NOT allow people of this culture into your country. But in the West libtarts rule supreme and to them common sense is "racist".
There you go using common sense again

Some of these snowflakes are on the short path to a visit with a darwinian outcome
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #6
wren57
Roll Tide
wren57's Avatar
171
Rep
2,016
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Down South

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
VIDMAX
extremeright04RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Notes: Vidmax is an extreme right wing news site that promotes racism and Islamophobia. Most stories center on crimes committed by Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims that target white people. This site is not worth clicking on if you value real information.
The attacks happened. What about the information is not "real" ??
__________________
Fix your broken/stripped cowl bolts with this elegant brass solution!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20230306
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 04:37 PM   #7
shay2nak
I <3 F80 M3
shay2nak's Avatar
United_States
109
Rep
597
Posts

Drives: 325i/Lotus Exige S
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calipornia

iTrader: (0)

It's fake news! lol
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2016, 04:51 PM   #8
Jaghave
Lieutenant Colonel
691
Rep
1,990
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay2nak View Post
It's fake news! lol
Which means it real news.
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2016, 04:59 PM   #9
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
808
Rep
1,945
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
The attacks happened. What about the information is not "real" ??
Most stories center on crimes committed by Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims that target white people.

I didn't say the attacks didn't happen. I'm saying that the video posted is not a real news site. It's run by a nut job who is racist. If you value honesty, integrity, and fairness, then this is not the place to look for news.
Appreciate 5
      12-20-2016, 05:05 PM   #10
Jaghave
Lieutenant Colonel
691
Rep
1,990
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Most stories center on crimes committed by Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims that target white people.

I didn't say the attacks didn't happen. I'm saying that the video posted is not a real news site. It's run by a nut job who is racist. If you value honesty, integrity, and fairness, then this is not the place to look for news.
Doesnt matter if he a nut bag it matter if the content is true which it is. What sad is the MSM your so call real news constantly burying or ignoring these stories or reshaping it to fit there agenda such as knife attack into ban gun issue.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 05:12 PM   #11
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
808
Rep
1,945
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaghave View Post
Doesnt matter if he a nut bag it matter if the content is true which it is. What sad is the MSM your so call real news constantly burying or ignoring these stories or reshaping it to fit there agenda such as knife attack into ban gun issue.
My "real news" is just that......real news. Sometimes with a right slant, sometimes with a left slant. But real. Your "news" tends to be editorial in nature and not factual. There's a reason I enjoy watching Megan Kelly, Wolf Blitzer, sometimes Bill O'Reilly, but avoid Sean Hannity. They report real news, and will have people with a different point of view on their programs. I enjoy reading articles published by the WSJ, Dallas Morning news, Washington Post, even, sometimes, the NYT's. They use facts.
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2016, 05:13 PM   #12
David70
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
444
Rep
1,507
Posts

Drives: '06 Z4M Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (1)

Is this a series where I can watch similar stories about N. America, S. America, or all of the people in the U.S. that have killed others or is this strictly to find the worst Muslims in the world and report on them?
__________________
2006 Z4M Coupe - Stromung exhaust, ZHP knob, stubby antenna, clutch delay delete
Appreciate 2
      12-20-2016, 05:19 PM   #13
wren57
Roll Tide
wren57's Avatar
171
Rep
2,016
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Down South

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Most stories center on crimes committed by Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims that target white people.

I didn't say the attacks didn't happen. I'm saying that the video posted is not a real news site. It's run by a nut job who is racist. If you value honesty, integrity, and fairness, then this is not the place to look for news.
Biased or unbalanced is not the same as fake or untrue or "not real."
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 05:26 PM   #14
jpnh
Brigadier General
jpnh's Avatar
1443
Rep
3,398
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

If the news is fake doesnt mean that the attack didnt really happen and these people arently really dead/injured?

Does that mean they're faking injuries/death too?

Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 05:31 PM   #15
Delta0311
Major General
Delta0311's Avatar
2427
Rep
6,898
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Most stories center on crimes committed by Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims that target white people.

I didn't say the attacks didn't happen. I'm saying that the video posted is not a real news site. It's run by a nut job who is racist. If you value honesty, integrity, and fairness, then this is not the place to look for news.
Well ummmm if a jihaddist blows himself sky high in Europe the victims will be prominently white.. If he does it in China then they will be prominently Chinese. So I guess reporting on terrorist acts in Europe is racist now because the victims are mostly whites.
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 05:35 PM   #16
fravel
Lieutenant Colonel
fravel's Avatar
United_States
722
Rep
1,813
Posts

Drives: Monaco Blue '06 330i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Nasti 'Nati

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
Is this a series where I can watch similar stories about N. America, S. America, or all of the people in the U.S. that have killed others or is this strictly to find the worst Muslims in the world and report on them?
Neither, it's establishing a pattern of negligence on the part of European authorities who have failed to respond to the violence that is being perpetrated by immigrants.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 05:42 PM   #17
Greyfox
Lieutenant Colonel
Greyfox's Avatar
United_States
582
Rep
1,905
Posts

Drives: 2007 328xi E91
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: USA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
VIDMAX
extremeright04RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Notes: Vidmax is an extreme right wing news site that promotes racism and Islamophobia. Most stories center on crimes committed by Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims that target white people. This site is not worth clicking on if you value real information.
So, where did this assessment come from?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 05:44 PM   #18
David70
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
444
Rep
1,507
Posts

Drives: '06 Z4M Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
Biased or unbalanced is not the same as fake or untrue or "not real."
Ok it's real information put together with no objective other than to disparage minority or religious groups that are different than the writer. When you finish watching the video what have did you learn? Are some countries really worse than others, are Muslims worse than any other group, is it a fair representation of them, are non religious people better, Catholics? Seems like the video's only purpose is to spread hate.

There are 46 million Muslims in Europe and he did mediocre job of taking a 15 year span of time and finding a few of the worst.
__________________
2006 Z4M Coupe - Stromung exhaust, ZHP knob, stubby antenna, clutch delay delete
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2016, 05:48 PM   #19
jpnh
Brigadier General
jpnh's Avatar
1443
Rep
3,398
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
Ok it's real information put together with no objective other than to disparage minority or religious groups that are different than the writer. When you finish watching the video what have did you learn? Are some countries really worse than others, are Muslims worse than any other group, is it a fair representation of them, are non religious people better, Catholics? Seems like the video's only purpose is to spread hate.

There are 46 million Muslims in Europe and he did mediocre job of taking a 15 year span of time and finding a few of the worst.
Did Sweden also just somehow manage to find a few of the worst too?

Is that how their crime rate has gone through the roof and their rape rate has gone up thousands of percent over the last 20 years and has earned them the crown of the rape capitol of western europe?

Do you really expect to be able to bring a group of people into a western country when the "culture" they live under condones rape, honor killings and throwing gays off the roofs of buildings?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 06:04 PM   #20
David70
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
444
Rep
1,507
Posts

Drives: '06 Z4M Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
Did Sweden also just somehow manage to find a few of the worst too?

Is that how their crime rate has gone through the roof and their rape rate has gone up thousands of percent over the last 20 years and has earned them the crown of the rape capitol of western europe?

Do you really expect to be able to bring a group of people into a western country when the "culture" they live under condones rape, honor killings and throwing gays off the roofs of buildings?
Feel free to post any real data or real news to prove your point, I missed it in the video. Then is this a Swedish problem or all of Europe?

So the problem occurred over the last 20 years? Interesting.
__________________
2006 Z4M Coupe - Stromung exhaust, ZHP knob, stubby antenna, clutch delay delete
Appreciate 3
      12-20-2016, 06:04 PM   #21
Jaghave
Lieutenant Colonel
691
Rep
1,990
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
Ok it's real information put together with no objective other than to disparage minority or religious groups that are different than the writer. When you finish watching the video what have did you learn? Are some countries really worse than others, are Muslims worse than any other group, is it a fair representation of them, are non religious people better, Catholics? Seems like the video's only purpose is to spread hate.

There are 46 million Muslims in Europe and he did mediocre job of taking a 15 year span of time and finding a few of the worst.
The migrants arent the issue the establishment unwillingness to prosecute them and try to assimilate them to our culture is the issue. If the migrants are unwilling to assimilate to western culture than there no point in giving them western citizenship or benefits.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2016, 06:12 PM   #22
Jaghave
Lieutenant Colonel
691
Rep
1,990
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
My "real news" is just that......real news. Sometimes with a right slant, sometimes with a left slant. But real. Your "news" tends to be editorial in nature and not factual. There's a reason I enjoy watching Megan Kelly, Wolf Blitzer, sometimes Bill O'Reilly, but avoid Sean Hannity. They report real news, and will have people with a different point of view on their programs. I enjoy reading articles published by the WSJ, Dallas Morning news, Washington Post, even, sometimes, the NYT's. They use facts.
Your news has been discredited. The fake news was ahead of every real news story this entire election cycle and wasnt exposed in being global corperation and the democratic party propagamda machine
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 AM.




f30post
f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST