F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > 2013 A3H update
proTUNING Freaks

11-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #1
Active3MD
Active 3 Hybrid / Sport / HUD / Tech / Premium
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Active 3 Hybrid

2013 A3H update

After moving to Arizona from Texas, I've run into the rock chip dilemma & found an alternative to clear invisible shield applications ??

Decided to Vinyl Wrap the front and mid tire fender point forward with a contrasting color of Matte TriColor white, plus went ahead and added the grills & euro plate. Had to cover the 8, yes 8!!!!! Holes the dealer drilled into my front bumper for the original plate! ?

Added the M side stickers as well, and am in the process of installing the M performance carbon fiber Alcántara interior.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 06:29 PM   #2
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 f30, '11 f10

interesting wrap idea. would it have been better to wrap the whole hood and carry the line on the fender back to the a pillar with a curve off the wheel well and meet the a pillar at the door?
      11-03-2016, 02:46 AM   #3
Active3MD
Active 3 Hybrid / Sport / HUD / Tech / Premium
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Active 3 Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
interesting wrap idea. would it have been better to wrap the whole hood and carry the line on the fender back to the a pillar with a curve off the wheel well and meet the a pillar at the door?
The contrast was the effect I was looking for and it pops out insanely!! The shop laid the material over the entire hood, but honestly it didn't look right. In person it looks even better the pictures, they don't justify the effect.
Appreciate 0