F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > 2014 Bmw 4 F32 - First BMW + First Modded Car
Vorsteiner
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-08-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
lonecitizenfour
Private First Class
34
Rep
115
Posts

Drives: 2014 428i XDrive
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

2014 Bmw 4 F32 - First BMW + First Modded Car

2014 BMW 428i XDrive N26 - New Pics!
"Slickside" M Design inspired kit









Cold Start


Revs


Intake


In about a minute, the car idles nicely.

Equipment:
AWE Quad Exhaust with resonated Midpipe
Injen CAI
Mishimotor Oil Catch Can
ER Chargepipe kit
ER Catted Downpipe
Wagner Intercooler
Autotechnik Engine-bay strut bar
H&R Sport Lowering Springs
H&R Front and rear anti-sway bars
19" Staggered Niche Targa wheels
JB4 Stage 2 with Flex Fuel Connected
M-Sport Front + Rear Bumpers
Tow Hook Front License Plate Holder
Plastic Front Lip
Rear CF Diffuser
M4 Style Grills
BMW Center Cap stickers for wheels
93 Gas

Installing Soon:
Billstein B8 AWD with H&R Sport spring carry over
M-Sport 340mm Front - 330mm Rear
GFB T9357 DV+
NGK 96987 SILZKBR8E8S Spark Plugs

Built by good folks at Dunnfab! (Pennsauken, NJ)
Special thanks to Sean @ Mod Bargains

Last edited by lonecitizenfour; 04-10-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Appreciate 1
      04-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #2
Vinboyblue
Second Lieutenant
54
Rep
261
Posts

Drives: BMW 335
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: CAnada

iTrader: (0)

Looks awesome ,but the scotch tape in lower lip needs to go!
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 03:41 PM   #3
.BMW.
Brigadier General
.BMW.'s Avatar
Sweden
1237
Rep
4,489
Posts

Drives: BMW F31
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Looks great!
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 03:56 PM   #4
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
1110
Rep
6,037
Posts

Drives: '13 f30, '11 f10
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clifton Park, NY

iTrader: (0)

car looks modded nicely but id remove the electrical tape m stripe and refit that rear carbon diffuser as it doesnt look in all the way on the right side. the quads are a nice touch for a 428

ER catted downpipe in NY? how do you pass emissions?
__________________
2013 EB/CR 335i xdrive | DHP | 19" VMR803 | MPS4S | MPerformance | M3 Grills | BMS Tips | LED Turn Signals | CTS intake | VRSF FMIC | VRSF CP
2011 JB 535i xdrive | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | 6FL | NAV | 331s Square | MPerformance Spoiler | M5 Grills | Painted Reflectors
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 04:19 PM   #5
SoCal_NSX
Lieutenant
SoCal_NSX's Avatar
470
Rep
451
Posts

Drives: NSX/428/is250/Explorer
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Temecula, Ca

iTrader: (0)

Looks great !!! But I hate how much the front plate detracts from such a nice car.


If I lived in a state that were that strict about front plates I'd look into getting something like this
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #6
Sayzar
Captain
United_States
418
Rep
606
Posts

Drives: 2016 435i GC M-sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonecitizenfour View Post
2014 BMW 428i XDrive N26 - New Pics!
"Slickside" M Design inspired kit









Cold Start


Revs


Intake


In about a minute, the car idles nicely.

Equipment:
AWE Quad Exhaust with resonated Midpipe
Injen CAI
Mishimotor Oil Catch Can
ER Chargepipe kit
ER Catted Downpipe
Wagner Intercooler
Autotechnik Engine-bay strut bar
H&R Sport Lowering Springs
H&R Front and rear anti-sway bars
19" Staggered Niche Targa wheels
JB4 Stage 2 with Flex Fuel Connected
M-Sport Front + Rear Bumpers
Tow Hook Front License Plate Holder
Plastic Front Lip
Rear CF Diffuser
M4 Style Grills
BMW Center Cap stickers for wheels
93 Gas

Considering:
Big Brake Kit
Coilovers

Installing Soon:
GFB T9357 DV+
NGK 96987 SILZKBR8E8S Spark Plugs

Built by good folks at Dunnfab! (Pennsauken, NJ)
Special thanks to Sean @ Mod Bargains
Looks good, you should run a 10mm spacer for the front to give it that flush look either than that the car looks on point.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #7
lonecitizenfour
Private First Class
34
Rep
115
Posts

Drives: 2014 428i XDrive
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

Got a 435i xdrive Msport brake kit! Will add that once my B8 Bilsteins get delivered.

Last edited by lonecitizenfour; 04-10-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2018, 04:08 PM   #8
lonecitizenfour
Private First Class
34
Rep
115
Posts

Drives: 2014 428i XDrive
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayzar View Post
Looks good, you should run a 10mm spacer for the front to give it that flush look either than that the car looks on point.
I have 19x8.5 225/40R19 on front, I don't think I need spacers do I?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 01:10 AM   #9
Sales@wheelsdc.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Sales@wheelsdc.com's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
2,936
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Nice
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 01:17 PM   #10
Sayzar
Captain
United_States
418
Rep
606
Posts

Drives: 2016 435i GC M-sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonecitizenfour View Post
I have 19x8.5 225/40R19 on front, I don't think I need spacers do I?
I also run 19X8.5 for the front! A 10mm spacer will give it that flush look. for my rear, I run 19X9.5 with no spacers.

Here is how it would look
thumbnail (16) by , on Flickr
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #11
lonecitizenfour
Private First Class
34
Rep
115
Posts

Drives: 2014 428i XDrive
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

That looks really nice... what brand do you recommend? I was thinking of getting ECS Tuning ones. Might also get a CF spoiler too later.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 03:29 PM   #12
Sayzar
Captain
United_States
418
Rep
606
Posts

Drives: 2016 435i GC M-sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonecitizenfour View Post
That looks really nice... what brand do you recommend? I was thinking of getting ECS Tuning ones. Might also get a CF spoiler too later.
Burger Tuning - I am having a CF BMW rear spoiler install tomorrow. if you're in the market in the CF rear spoiler contact Brian Keller at Sun motors BMW in PA
best prices with shipping
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 03:33 PM   #13
lonecitizenfour
Private First Class
34
Rep
115
Posts

Drives: 2014 428i XDrive
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayzar View Post
Burger Tuning - I am having a CF BMW rear spoiler install tomorrow. if you're in the market in the CF rear spoiler contact Brian Keller at Sun motors BMW in PA
best prices with shipping
I ended up ordering H&R Trak+ 10mm since the 10mm are out of stock. I'm probably going to get a replica, not a OEM/Gen CF Spoiler.

Thanks! I'll probably have new photos around July when I have the M-Sport brakes, spacers, Bilstein B8s on.

It may or may not have a spoiler on haha.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 03:39 PM   #14
inavoig
New Member
inavoig's Avatar
Mexico
14
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: bmw 2018 430i coupe
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: tijuana mexico

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayzar View Post
Looks good, you should run a 10mm spacer for the front to give it that flush look either than that the car looks on point.
They are m sport your side skirt ?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 11:13 PM   #15
Sayzar
Captain
United_States
418
Rep
606
Posts

Drives: 2016 435i GC M-sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavoig View Post
They are m sport your side skirt ?
yes they are M Performance rocker panel
Appreciate 1
inavoig13.50

      05-20-2018, 09:30 AM   #16
YasM3
First Lieutenant
183
Rep
306
Posts

Drives: A BMW
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Out here

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to YasM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayzar View Post
I also run 19X8.5 for the front! A 10mm spacer will give it that flush look. for my rear, I run 19X9.5 with no spacers.

Here is how it would look
thumbnail (16) by , on Flickr
What front splitter are you using in this picture?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2018, 10:11 AM   #17
lonecitizenfour
Private First Class
34
Rep
115
Posts

Drives: 2014 428i XDrive
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

Dropped off the car to install 10mm Wheel Spacers, B14 coilovers and M Sport brakes that I painted red

Also getting DV+, MST Performance Turbo Inlet Pipe installed late June.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2018, 09:28 AM   #18
Sayzar
Captain
United_States
418
Rep
606
Posts

Drives: 2016 435i GC M-sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonecitizenfour View Post
Dropped off the car to install 10mm Wheel Spacers, B14 coilovers and M Sport brakes that I painted red

Also getting DV+, MST Performance Turbo Inlet Pipe installed late June.
NICE!!!!! If your ever want to link up to shoot DM me
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2018, 12:56 PM   #19
lonecitizenfour
Private First Class
34
Rep
115
Posts

Drives: 2014 428i XDrive
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayzar View Post
NICE!!!!! If your ever want to link up to shoot DM me
Will do! I got the B14 PSS coil overs and HR Trak+ wheel spacers on this weekend. Great stuff. I put in NGK SILZKBR8E8S gapped to 0.020 as well.

The rotors and pads I got with the calipers were garbage so I ordered R1Concepts eLine kit (gold rotors; slotted and chamfered holes, pads, hardware, sensor cable).

I think I'm going to revert to stock downpipe and intake though. I'll be getting the MST Performance Turbo inlet pipe end of June so I'm gonna do everything then.

Maybe black vinyl on roof and a professional detail to sum it all up haha.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 09:27 AM   #20
Sayzar
Captain
United_States
418
Rep
606
Posts

Drives: 2016 435i GC M-sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonecitizenfour View Post
Will do! I got the B14 PSS coil overs and HR Trak+ wheel spacers on this weekend. Great stuff. I put in NGK SILZKBR8E8S gapped to 0.020 as well.

The rotors and pads I got with the calipers were garbage so I ordered R1Concepts eLine kit (gold rotors; slotted and chamfered holes, pads, hardware, sensor cable).

I think I'm going to revert to stock downpipe and intake though. I'll be getting the MST Performance Turbo inlet pipe end of June so I'm gonna do everything then.

Maybe black vinyl on roof and a professional detail to sum it all up haha.

Very nice
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2018, 04:47 PM   #21
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
7447
Rep
90,213
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (16)

Amazing!
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2018, 10:22 PM   #22
JG_Coupe88
Private
JG_Coupe88's Avatar
69
Rep
72
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW M sport 428i
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [4.50]
Another fellow modded 428, yes!! Looks good man, keep enjoying it!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST