F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > *GetYourWheels* 435 Estoril M-Sport Build Thread
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-22-2014, 06:12 PM   #1
GetYourWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

*GetYourWheels* 435 Estoril M-Sport Build Thread

Hey Guys,

We recently picked up a new 435 M-Sport in Estoril Blue and wanted to share the progress!

Picked up the car because my previous A3 was rear ended by a drunk driver at 9AM and totaled
Driver had no license or insurance!

Before:



After:




On to the F32!

Car is a 435 M-Sport with most of the goodies. LED Headlights, Tech Package, Driver Assit, and Cold Weather. Didnt get the M Sport Brakes or HK Audio, big regrets there!

As it arrived:




First things first, threw on a set of 20x8.5 +30 20x10 +38 M510s in Bespoke 3 Matte Antique Bronze with 225/35/20 255/30/20 tires.
Fit like a glove with no rubbing on the OEM suspension



The original 422 M Sport wheels are for sale! Only 235 miles, you can find the info here.



Next thing we did was throw on a set of BMW Performance Style No Drill pedals to complete the look with the deal pedal. Didnt understand why they only included one part of the set.

Now before anyone says anything, I know the real ones are only $120.
But I've installed several sets of drill on pedals before, and drilling through the solid steel brake pedal is one of the most annoying things to do. Takes forever and the holes never line up right (for me).

I got these and installed these within 5 minutes, well worth it!

They match the OEM dead pedal pretty well


Next up dropped the car off at Injen to get the first 435 intake installed!

Fit and finish was great, the butt dyno felt more torque immediately at lower RPMs, and the you can now hear the bypass valve whenever you let off the gas!

The car was Dyno'd as well, waiting to receive the numbers, overall loving the mod!



Thats it so far, but lots more to come!
Car currently still has under 1,000 miles


On order:
KW V1s
P3 Cars Digital Vent Boost Gauge
Performance Style CF Lip/Sides/Diffuser/Trunk Spoiler
__________________

Jason@GetYourWheels.com Or Call (562)219-2525 M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social Facebook| Instagram | Twitter

Last edited by GetYourWheels; 08-22-2014 at 08:27 PM.
GetYourWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #2
BlkD12agon
Captain
 
BlkD12agon's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 600
iTrader: (1)

Glad you're ok from the accident. Sucks about the A3. Is this your first BMW?
Nice job so far, look forward to seeing your progress. I still haven't put my pedals in, it's like I just want to keep teasing myself hahaha
BlkD12agon is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2014, 08:34 PM   #3
GetYourWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkD12agon View Post
Glad you're ok from the accident. Sucks about the A3. Is this your first BMW?
Nice job so far, look forward to seeing your progress. I still haven't put my pedals in, it's like I just want to keep teasing myself hahaha
Did you get the OEM ones or the no drill ones? Put them in! It really completes the look quite well.

I actually had a E46 before the A3, loved that car!

__________________

Jason@GetYourWheels.com Or Call (562)219-2525 M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social Facebook| Instagram | Twitter
GetYourWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2014, 08:52 PM   #4
BlkD12agon
Captain
 
BlkD12agon's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 600
iTrader: (1)

They're OEM.
hahaha man we're on the same page. I've actually been thinking about getting another E46 just for a daily. Can't seem to shake the love I had for that car.




Luv those rolling shots of yours btw.
BlkD12agon is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2014, 09:17 PM   #5
GetYourWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkD12agon View Post
They're OEM.
hahaha man we're on the same page. I've actually been thinking about getting another E46 just for a daily. Can't seem to shake the love I had for that car.


Luv those rolling shots of yours btw.
Word! Honestly the E46 still looks great.
They hardly look dated considering how old they are.
I still whenever I see a nicely modded E46M
__________________

Jason@GetYourWheels.com Or Call (562)219-2525 M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social Facebook| Instagram | Twitter
GetYourWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2014, 10:29 PM   #6
Enilder
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Porsche CS
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northeast

Posts: 283
iTrader: (0)

Love everything except the slammed look. Do you plan on doing the same thing with 435?
Enilder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2014, 10:30 PM   #7
ryanSTL
Private
 
ryanSTL's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 435GC rwd
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St. Louis

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

where did you get your no drill pedals? how do they attach and are they secure? I had a set of drilled pedals in a prior audi and I could never get them to fit quite right.

I also didn't get the M sport brakes. Are you going to add them?
ryanSTL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2014, 10:36 PM   #8
Oofie
Private First Class
 
Drives: 13 FR-S
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SF, CA

Posts: 111
iTrader: (0)

Are you Presns323i? Both you A3 and e46 look familiar...from e46fanatics
Oofie is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #9
BlkD12agon
Captain
 
BlkD12agon's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 600
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourWheels View Post
Word! Honestly the E46 still looks great.
They hardly look dated considering how old they are.
I still whenever I see a nicely modded E46M
Couldn't agree more.
BlkD12agon is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-23-2014, 04:14 PM   #10
GetYourWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enilder View Post
Love everything except the slammed look. Do you plan on doing the same thing with 435?
Well the A3 was on the air suspension so I could raise the car up to almost OEM height if I wanted to.

I'll keep the 435 at a low-ish daily driven height
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanSTL View Post
where did you get your no drill pedals? how do they attach and are they secure? I had a set of drilled pedals in a prior audi and I could never get them to fit quite right.

I also didn't get the M sport brakes. Are you going to add them?
You can find them on ebay. They have a rubber cover that attaches to the brake pedal much like the OEM rubber pad does. I havent had any problems with them moving around. The gas pedal isnt as tight as the brake, but if you're worried you can put a piece of double sided tape just in case. I didn't do that but maybe I will now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oofie View Post
Are you Presns323i? Both you A3 and e46 look familiar...from e46fanatics
Good memory, that was a while ago! Great times were had at E46F!
__________________

Jason@GetYourWheels.com Or Call (562)219-2525 M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social Facebook| Instagram | Twitter
GetYourWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2014, 08:08 PM   #11
GetYourWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanSTL View Post

I also didn't get the M sport brakes. Are you going to add them?
I believe the M Sport brakes are just standard 435 brakes but painted.
I'll probably just have them painted down the line.
__________________

Jason@GetYourWheels.com Or Call (562)219-2525 M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social Facebook| Instagram | Twitter
GetYourWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2014, 12:31 PM   #12
Bamsterman68
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 X1 sDrive28i ///M-Sport
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Naples, FL

Posts: 311
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourWheels View Post
I believe the M Sport brakes are just standard 435 brakes but painted.
I'll probably just have them painted down the line.
The rear calipers are different. Standard calipers are an open design. M Sport caliper is a closed design.
Bamsterman68 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #13
PSI
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: 2015 M4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL

Posts: 2,144
iTrader: (0)

Love the EB color! Car looks great.
__________________

Sales | Precision Sport Industries (PSI) | Sales@precision-sport.com | www.precision-sport.com | FACEBOOK | 407.617.0372
PSI is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2014, 02:46 PM   #14
GetYourWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamsterman68 View Post
The rear calipers are different. Standard calipers are an open design. M Sport caliper is a closed design.
Awww man, I didnt even notice that, now I'm really regretting it!
Worst part is that 2 days after I picked this one up, another dealership called me up and said they got me the same car but with HK and M Sport brakes for the same deal I got this one at

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSI View Post
Love the EB color! Car looks great.
Thanks! You guys do some great stuff
__________________

Jason@GetYourWheels.com Or Call (562)219-2525 M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social Facebook| Instagram | Twitter
GetYourWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #15
GetYourWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

So I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem:

Using Start/Stop, come to a stop at a light and the engine turns off.
Sitting at the light with my foot on the brake, and the engine starts itself even though I didn't move my foot or touch the steering wheel.
This also happens if I put the car into park and dont touch anything.

Not a huge issue but kind of annoying.
Thoughts?
__________________

Jason@GetYourWheels.com Or Call (562)219-2525 M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social Facebook| Instagram | Twitter
GetYourWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2014, 02:08 PM   #16
Bamsterman68
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 X1 sDrive28i ///M-Sport
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Naples, FL

Posts: 311
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourWheels View Post
So I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem:

Using Start/Stop, come to a stop at a light and the engine turns off.
Sitting at the light with my foot on the brake, and the engine starts itself even though I didn't move my foot or touch the steering wheel.
This also happens if I put the car into park and dont touch anything.

Not a huge issue but kind of annoying.
Thoughts?
Thats the auto start/stop. The engine has to be at ideal conditions for the motor to stay off. The button to turn the feature off should be right above the ignition button.
Bamsterman68 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2014, 02:35 PM   #17
GetYourWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamsterman68 View Post
Thats the auto start/stop. The engine has to be at ideal conditions for the motor to stay off. The button to turn the feature off should be right above the ignition button.
Ah I see, so it'll turn itself back on if the air conditioning, radio, or something is using too much power?
It turns itself on quite often though. I feel like I'm wasting gas!

Thanks for the info!
__________________

Jason@GetYourWheels.com Or Call (562)219-2525 M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social Facebook| Instagram | Twitter
GetYourWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2014, 03:33 PM   #18
Bamsterman68
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 X1 sDrive28i ///M-Sport
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Naples, FL

Posts: 311
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourWheels View Post
Ah I see, so it'll turn itself back on if the air conditioning, radio, or something is using too much power?
It turns itself on quite often though. I feel like I'm wasting gas!

Thanks for the info!
Exactly. I can't remember all the stipulations it needs to meet, it might be in the manual somewhere...
Bamsterman68 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2014, 03:50 PM   #19
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 13,807
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
Sad to see the A3 go out that way...

Though, looking forward to seeing more progress with the F32 build !
__________________

VMR | Wheels - Mitch A. | p. 714-442-7916 extension 107 | e. Mitch@velocitymotoring.com | ** VMR Winter Wheel/Tire Sale! **
VMRWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #20
MCL_F32
Private
 
Drives: 2014 BMW 428i X-Drive M-Sport
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Queens, NY

Posts: 66
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Sad to see the A3 go out that way...

Though, looking forward to seeing more progress with the F32 build !
+1 Looks great so far & those KW V1 are a perfect choice have them on mine.
MCL_F32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #21
fraidoon
Private
 
Drives: BMW 335i F30
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

I found the break pad covers on Ebay. Do you guys know if this is good quality, no fitting issues
fraidoon is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #22
beto_L.A.
Lieutenant
 
beto_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 F36 428i GC
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: north hollywood, CA

Posts: 464
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourWheels View Post
Hey Guys,

We recently picked up a new 435 M-Sport in Estoril Blue and wanted to share the progress!

Picked up the car because my previous A3 was rear ended by a drunk driver at 9AM and totaled
Driver had no license or insurance!

Before:



After:




On to the F32!

Car is a 435 M-Sport with most of the goodies. LED Headlights, Tech Package, Driver Assit, and Cold Weather. Didnt get the M Sport Brakes or HK Audio, big regrets there!

As it arrived:




First things first, threw on a set of 20x8.5 +30 20x10 +38 M510s in Bespoke 3 Matte Antique Bronze with 225/35/20 255/30/20 tires.
Fit like a glove with no rubbing on the OEM suspension



The original 422 M Sport wheels are for sale! Only 235 miles, you can find the info here.



Next thing we did was throw on a set of BMW Performance Style No Drill pedals to complete the look with the deal pedal. Didnt understand why they only included one part of the set.

Now before anyone says anything, I know the real ones are only $120.
But I've installed several sets of drill on pedals before, and drilling through the solid steel brake pedal is one of the most annoying things to do. Takes forever and the holes never line up right (for me).

I got these and installed these within 5 minutes, well worth it!

They match the OEM dead pedal pretty well


Next up dropped the car off at Injen to get the first 435 intake installed!

Fit and finish was great, the butt dyno felt more torque immediately at lower RPMs, and the you can now hear the bypass valve whenever you let off the gas!

The car was Dyno'd as well, waiting to receive the numbers, overall loving the mod!



Thats it so far, but lots more to come!
Car currently still has under 1,000 miles


On order:
KW V1s
P3 Cars Digital Vent Boost Gauge
Performance Style CF Lip/Sides/Diffuser/Trunk Spoiler
*
wanted to know where did you buy your pedals from????
do you have a link???
you car looks great!!
__________________
Current: 2015 F36 4GC, M Sport Line, Mineral Grey, Coral Red Leather. M Brakes.
Returned 2012 F25 X328i, JET BLACK,Chestnut Brown,Sport Activity Package, Xenon Lights, 25% tint front.
Returned: '09 E90 328I sedan, space gray, saddle brown leather,Dark Burl Walnut wood trim, sport package, A/T, xenon lights, Ipod/USB adapter, 35% tint all around.
beto_L.A. is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST