F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Our Full Guide to F30 3 Series M Sport Package
Vorsteiner
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #419
GR8DAY
Private First Class
United_States
3
Rep
128
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i 2013
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bedford

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone know how much is the 403M wheel cost (extra)?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #420
meyer30
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
39
Posts

Drives: 94 318is
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaujong View Post
Does anyone know how much is the 403M wheel cost (extra)?
I believe it is 900.00
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #421
rjberry
Captain
rjberry's Avatar
United Kingdom
27
Rep
819
Posts

Drives: M5 Singapore Grey
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South Wales

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 M5  [4.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaujong View Post
Does anyone know how much is the 403M wheel cost (extra)?
I've added them onto my spec and they were 580 GBP
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #422
Mrcarcrazy
Sarcasm free with all posts.
5
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: 05 Elise REV310
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Odessa, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Well they almost certainly won't be standard, but I do suspect that they'll be optional. For a 335i, it's not a huge difference, but since I want an F31 and the stock US 328i brakes are pretty pathetic, if the better brakes aren't available, I'll probably just wait until they come to their senses.
They are NOT an option for 2013....many of us have ordered our 2013's....blue brakes are NOT an option. One more time, Blue brakes are NOT AN OPTION IN THE UNITED STATES FOR 2013. THE ONLY WAY TO GET "UPGRADED BRAKES" FOR A 2013 IN THE UNITED STATES IS TO PURCHASE THE "M PERFORMANCE BRAKE KIT" WHICH IS AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PARTS DEPT.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #423
Red Bread
Brigadier General
United_States
76
Rep
4,674
Posts

Drives: My wife's car
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcarcrazy View Post
They are NOT an option for 2013....many of us have ordered our 2013's....blue brakes are NOT an option. One more time, Blue brakes are NOT AN OPTION IN THE UNITED STATES FOR 2013. THE ONLY WAY TO GET "UPGRADED BRAKES" FOR A 2013 IN THE UNITED STATES IS TO PURCHASE THE "M PERFORMANCE BRAKE KIT" WHICH IS AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PARTS DEPT.
Not trying to be a smart ass, but are all 2013 options officially released and set in stone for the next year or so, or have you just preordered? I don't need to order yet, and likely won't order an F31 until we can get factory installed brakes that aren't as small as the stock US 328i brakes. I'm fine with waiting until MY 2014 if that's necessary, but I also imagine there will be an option to add the M Sport Brakes soon, just as carbon ceramics are delayed for the M5 and M6, but rumored to be available soon.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #424
Mrcarcrazy
Sarcasm free with all posts.
5
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: 05 Elise REV310
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Odessa, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Not trying to be a smart ass, but are all 2013 options officially released and set in stone for the next year or so, or have you just preordered? I don't need to order yet, and likely won't order an F31 until we can get factory installed brakes that aren't as small as the stock US 328i brakes. I'm fine with waiting until MY 2014 if that's necessary, but I also imagine there will be an option to add the M Sport Brakes soon, just as carbon ceramics are delayed for the M5 and M6, but rumored to be available soon.
Order is placed...banks are open. My personal order is waiting for allocation as I ordered from a tiny DLR...however others have the proper codes to state their order has been slated w/ a production date, etc....but yes 2013 info is out there, and there is no option for blue brakes or any brake package. This could change for 2014 of course....however I don't think it's anything like the Ceramic brake issue, as other parts of the world do have the option.

I got sport steering, dynamic handling, etc...sadly no option for blue brakes. I got a 335i so I don't have to worry about the weak sauce 328 brakes. But I like blue.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #425
Red Bread
Brigadier General
United_States
76
Rep
4,674
Posts

Drives: My wife's car
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcarcrazy View Post
Order is placed...banks are open. My personal order is waiting for allocation as I ordered from a tiny DLR...however others have the proper codes to state their order has been slated w/ a production date, etc....but yes 2013 info is out there, and there is no option for blue brakes or any brake package. This could change for 2014 of course....however I don't think it's anything like the Ceramic brake issue, as other parts of the world do have the option.

I got sport steering, dynamic handling, etc...sadly no option for blue brakes. I got a 335i so I don't have to worry about the weak sauce 328 brakes. But I like blue.
This is the problem with the F31, as far as I understand, no official US details are available yet, including confirming that we'll only get the 328i. It would be funny if they offer the M Sport brakes on the F31 and not the F30 though. At least funny for me.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #426
Mrcarcrazy
Sarcasm free with all posts.
5
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: 05 Elise REV310
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Odessa, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
This is the problem with the F31, as far as I understand, no official US details are available yet, including confirming that we'll only get the 328i. It would be funny if they offer the M Sport brakes on the F31 and not the F30 though. At least funny for me.
I would not see the humor in that

oh, here's where to see that I'm not pulling your leg on the orders
http://www.f30post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=383
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #427
adelphi_sky
First Lieutenant
6
Rep
374
Posts

Drives: 2009 BMW 328i Jet Black
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Adelphi, MD

iTrader: (0)

Ordered my F30 2013 M-Sport Estirol Blue. Dealer says I should have it mid-august. Starts production in July. I'm doing the South Carolina pick up experience.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #428
m630
Lieutenant
m630's Avatar
16
Rep
528
Posts

Drives: '13 640i GC
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nyc/li

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
This is the problem with the F31, as far as I understand, no official US details are available yet, including confirming that we'll only get the 328i. It would be funny if they offer the M Sport brakes on the F31 and not the F30 though. At least funny for me.
My dealer reached out to BMW NA to directly confirm there is no offering for the msport brakes for MY13 cars as we were working on a few other options that are not directly available on a US spec sheet, I was successful in one case but not for the brakes. Who knows if this may change at some point, but as for now it's not available.
__________________
'13 640i Gran Coupe Black Sapphire Metallic w/ Cinnamon ...Lux Seats / CWP / Prem Sound...and pure driving excitement!!!
'13 335i M Sport, DESTROYED by SANDY Estoril blau II/black
Dearly departed '08 M6 . . .Interlagos Blau/SS II...Past lives...'05 645Ci...'00 323i...'85 735i...'77 630CSi...'86 325es ...'01 740iL...'09 X3
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #429
m630
Lieutenant
m630's Avatar
16
Rep
528
Posts

Drives: '13 640i GC
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nyc/li

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphi_sky View Post
Ordered my F30 2013 M-Sport Estirol Blue. Dealer says I should have it mid-august. Starts production in July. I'm doing the South Carolina pick up experience.
No US MY '13 cars will be delivered before Sept, so you may want to check with your dealer as you'll be waiting along time if you go to PDC in August.
__________________
'13 640i Gran Coupe Black Sapphire Metallic w/ Cinnamon ...Lux Seats / CWP / Prem Sound...and pure driving excitement!!!
'13 335i M Sport, DESTROYED by SANDY Estoril blau II/black
Dearly departed '08 M6 . . .Interlagos Blau/SS II...Past lives...'05 645Ci...'00 323i...'85 735i...'77 630CSi...'86 325es ...'01 740iL...'09 X3
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #430
bmrm396
Major
United_States
20
Rep
1,340
Posts

Drives: '14 F30 335i MSport
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: sD, CA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
My dealer reached out to BMW NA to directly confirm there is no offering for the msport brakes for MY13 cars as we were working on a few other options that are not directly available on a US spec sheet, I was successful in one case but not for the brakes. Who knows if this may change at some point, but as for now it's not available.
if thats tru thats total horsesh*t by BMW. a market that is known to be more focused on looks, performance and individuality (read: mods) and they refuse to offer msport brakes here ... idiots.
__________________
Formerly addicted to e46fanatics
Formerly addicted to e90post
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #431
Mrcarcrazy
Sarcasm free with all posts.
5
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: 05 Elise REV310
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Odessa, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
if thats tru thats total horsesh*t by BMW. a market that is known to be more focused on looks, performance and individuality (read: mods) and they refuse to offer msport brakes here ... idiots.
They'll let you buy the M performance brakes from the dealer parts dept.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #432
bmrm396
Major
United_States
20
Rep
1,340
Posts

Drives: '14 F30 335i MSport
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: sD, CA

iTrader: (2)

well how kind of them haha
__________________
Formerly addicted to e46fanatics
Formerly addicted to e90post
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #433
NateDog07V
Private First Class
6
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: '13 335i M-Sport BSM/CoralRed
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Has anyone gotten an official answer regarding the stitching color on the M Sport steering wheel? I want to do the coral red interior but a blue stitched steering wheel would look awfully out of place
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #434
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
southlight's Avatar
695
Rep
6,747
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDog07V View Post
Has anyone gotten an official answer regarding the stitching color on the M Sport steering wheel? I want to do the coral red interior but a blue stitched steering wheel would look awfully out of place
There's no blue stitching on the F30 M Sport steering wheel.


Best regards,
south
__________________
Those forums...WHY NOT?


JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #435
bmrm396
Major
United_States
20
Rep
1,340
Posts

Drives: '14 F30 335i MSport
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: sD, CA

iTrader: (2)

So what's with those pics. Is that just UK specs?
__________________
Formerly addicted to e46fanatics
Formerly addicted to e90post
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #436
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
southlight's Avatar
695
Rep
6,747
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
So what's with those pics. Is that just UK specs?
What pics do you mean?


Best regards,
south
__________________
Those forums...WHY NOT?


JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 02:01 AM   #437
clarence
Lieutenant Colonel
26
Rep
1,544
Posts

Drives: F30 328i M-Sport
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
What pics do you mean?


Best regards,
south
The pics from BMW Global Press show blue stitching, the pics from London Canary Wharf Motorexpo show no blue stitching on a pre-production 330d M-sport.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #438
NateDog07V
Private First Class
6
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: '13 335i M-Sport BSM/CoralRed
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
The pics from BMW Global Press show blue stitching, the pics from London Canary Wharf Motorexpo show no blue stitching on a pre-production 330d M-sport.
Yea, i've seen it with blue stitching and also with black stitching so i'm just curious what to expect if i put an order down for an MY13 M Sport now...
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #439
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
southlight's Avatar
695
Rep
6,747
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
The pics from BMW Global Press show blue stitching, the pics from London Canary Wharf Motorexpo show no blue stitching on a pre-production 330d M-sport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDog07V View Post
Yea, i've seen it with blue stitching and also with black stitching so i'm just curious what to expect if i put an order down for an MY13 M Sport now...
I'm sorry but I'm not aware of any photos that show the F30 M Sport steering wheel with blue stitching.


Best regards,
south
__________________
Those forums...WHY NOT?


JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #440
NateDog07V
Private First Class
6
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: '13 335i M-Sport BSM/CoralRed
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
I'm sorry but I'm not aware of any photos that show the F30 M Sport steering wheel with blue stitching.


Best regards,
south
http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=703316
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2012 3 series m sport, 2012 3-series, 2012 335i m sport, 2012 335i msport, 3 series f30, 335i f30, 335i f30 m sport, 335i m-sport, 335i msport, bmw 335i forum, bmw 335i forums, bmw f30, bmw f30 3 series forum, bmw f30 3-series, bmw f30 forum, bmw f30 forums, bmw f30 m sport, bmw f30 order guide, canada f30, canada f30 order guide, canadian f30 guide, canadian f30 ordering guide, f30 335i, f30 335i m sport, f30 335i m-sport model, f30 335i msport, f30 canada, f30 forum, f30 forums, f30 m sport, f30 m sport model, f30 m sport package, f30 msport, f30 order guide, f30 ordering guide, f30 product guide, m sport f30

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.




f30post
f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST