F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Will this fit possible on f30?
Extreme Power House
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-09-2017, 06:34 AM   #1
timk123
Enlisted Member
3
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: 2013 f30 335i msport
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Irvine, CA.

iTrader: (0)

Will this fit possible on f30?

Iím tryna see what is the maximum i can go for
Do you think below will be possible?
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2017, 02:43 PM   #2
zcspec
First Lieutenant
zcspec's Avatar
88
Rep
372
Posts

Drives: His: 335i M, Hers: X3 M
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

With those rim specs, 100% NO. Your rims will poke out beyond the fender.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2017, 07:28 PM   #3
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
387
Rep
2,504
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Depends on your suspension. Do you plan on leaving it stock height with stock camber?

My car is lowered with -2.4 camber up front.
19x9.5 et27 255/35/19 and I have about 10mm of clearance before going to full -3 on my camber plates. It is definitely doable if you want to make it work.

Appreciate 0
      11-09-2017, 07:31 PM   #4
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
387
Rep
2,504
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Now the rears will be an issue for you. You would need to run almost -5 degrees and stretched tires to make them work. The F30 does not allow as aggressive offets in the rear as the e90/e92.

This was my old e92 with these same Forgestar F14 SDCs.





You could do 9.5 et22 all around for a square setup. I'm actually debating going back this route if I don't get my Meisters.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2017, 09:59 PM   #5
timk123
Enlisted Member
3
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: 2013 f30 335i msport
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Irvine, CA.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
Depends on your suspension. Do you plan on leaving it stock height with stock camber?

My car is lowered with -2.4 camber up front.
19x9.5 et27 255/35/19 and I have about 10mm of clearance before going to full -3 on my camber plates. It is definitely doable if you want to make it work.


damn looks clean bro!
I am currently on Kw v1's.
did you get a camber kit?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2017, 10:00 PM   #6
timk123
Enlisted Member
3
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: 2013 f30 335i msport
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Irvine, CA.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
Now the rears will be an issue for you. You would need to run almost -5 degrees and stretched tires to make them work. The F30 does not allow as aggressive offets in the rear as the e90/e92.

This was my old e92 with these same Forgestar F14 SDCs.





You could do 9.5 et22 all around for a square setup. I'm actually debating going back this route if I don't get my Meisters.


is 9.5 et22 all around the best i can get?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2017, 10:31 AM   #7
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
N0Chill 335i's Avatar
United_States
387
Rep
2,504
Posts

Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timk123 View Post
damn looks clean bro!
I am currently on Kw v1's.
did you get a camber kit?
Thank you sir. Yes, my BCs come with camber plates. There is NO WAY you can fit these SDC wheels without at least -2 camber up front and -3 in the back AND stretched tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timk123 View Post
is 9.5 et22 all around the best i can get?
That's the highest offset they come in for 9.5 with SDC. If you checkout the specs for SDC on their website, it only gets more aggressive from there. I can't recall the highest on the 11" and 10" wheel offhand, but if they can be made with et38 or higher... they may be doable if you don't mind some rubbing.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST