F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK M-Sport!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
ikonic
Private First Class
 
Drives: BSM F30 328I M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 128
iTrader: (0)

UK M-Sport!

Anybody heard anything from their dealer as to when M-Sport will be available to spec and order?

My dealer has been telling me, "any day now" for what seems like months now. He also seems to think I'll be able to take delivery in July....... Bit dubious about that.....


I'm desperate to order!!!
ikonic is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
SomeRandomer123
Colonel
 
SomeRandomer123's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 328i Luxury - Sport Auto
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lancashire, North West England, UK

Posts: 2,549
iTrader: (0)

June/July order for September delivery earliest.
__________________

Gone: 2006 BMW E60 520d SE 6MT
Gone: 2009 BMW E90-LCI 330d SE 6MT
Current: 2012 F30 328i Luxury 8AT
My 328i initial thoughts + media!http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=712673
SomeRandomer123 is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
willhollin
Major General
 
willhollin's Avatar
 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

Posts: 9,915
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
What sort of discount on the F30 from the dealers?
__________________
willhollin is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #4
ikonic
Private First Class
 
Drives: BSM F30 328I M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 128
iTrader: (0)

My discount isn't massive but its the APR figure they're giving me which is very competitive - 5.9%.
ikonic is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #5
WKMG
New Member
 
Drives: F30 320d M Sport on order
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK

Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)

I think 5.9 is their standard APR. I tried to negotiate it down but couldn't. My colleague however got 4% with a much smaller deposit. Sucks.
WKMG is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
Msporty
Private
 
Drives: 320d M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wilmslow, UK

Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

BMW uk site has just been updated with now a special offer of 3.9% APR on 320d M Sport or SE....if that's any help!
Msporty is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
derekh929
Captain
 
Drives: F31 330d M Sport on Order
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Scotland

Posts: 795
iTrader: (0)

Seen 3000 discounts on one of the big car broker sites but these will improve i think over next 6 months, well i hope they do so i can get a M Sport 328i
derekh929 is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      08-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #8
ikonic
Private First Class
 
Drives: BSM F30 328I M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 128
iTrader: (0)

Whoop whoop!


Dealer emailed today to say my 328i m-sport was finally in build now and should be arriving before the end of August.


About time too!!! First put a deposit down back in March.......
ikonic is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #9
rjberry
Captain
 
rjberry's Avatar
 
Drives: Moonstone 335d XDrive M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South Wales

Posts: 690
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonic View Post
Whoop whoop!


Dealer emailed today to say my 328i m-sport was finally in build now and should be arriving before the end of August.


About time too!!! First put a deposit down back in March.......
Hopefully mine won't be too far behind yours. I've got next week as my build week with an early September delivery.

I've only been waiting since May though so not quite as bad here.

What was your final spec? Did you add in the M Sport brakes?
__________________


335d XDrive M Sport Moonstone with Black Merino Leather interior
rjberry is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
ikonic
Private First Class
 
Drives: BSM F30 328I M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 128
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjberry View Post
Hopefully mine won't be too far behind yours. I've got next week as my build week with an early September delivery.

I've only been waiting since May though so not quite as bad here.

What was your final spec? Did you add in the M Sport brakes?
Nah, gave the M-sport brakes a miss in the end as just couldn't justify the extra cost.

Yeah hopefully yours will follow suit soon. I've still not seen a M-Sport in the flesh yet, so hopefully I'll still have some "rarity" value when I do finally get it.

I sent a panicked email to my dealer yesterday after reading the hoo-ha about there supposedly being a 6 week delay on cars ordered with the 19" wheels.

However, he assured me it's now showing as being in production and seems confident that it will be arriving before August end.

Here's hoping!



Also, (getting ahead of myself here) assuming my car is ready before the end of August for collection, is there any sense in me waiting for the new registration in September if I'm going to put a private plate on the car anyway? Reckon it'd hurt my future resale value by not being patient and waiting the extra week?
ikonic is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #11
rjberry
Captain
 
rjberry's Avatar
 
Drives: Moonstone 335d XDrive M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South Wales

Posts: 690
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonic View Post
Nah, gave the M-sport brakes a miss in the end as just couldn't justify the extra cost.
I know what you mean. It's great fun going through the spec list but not so much fun when you know the budget is gone. I managed to talk my salesman into increasing my GFV and lowering the APR so I could add on a few more things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonic View Post
Yeah hopefully yours will follow suit soon. I've still not seen a M-Sport in the flesh yet, so hopefully I'll still have some "rarity" value when I do finally get it.

I sent a panicked email to my dealer yesterday after reading the hoo-ha about there supposedly being a 6 week delay on cars ordered with the 19" wheels.

However, he assured me it's now showing as being in production and seems confident that it will be arriving before August end.
I had the email from my dealer this morning with the screenshot showing my car as 5200 Paintshop Start so it's rolling along the assembly line as we speak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonic View Post
Also, (getting ahead of myself here) assuming my car is ready before the end of August for collection, is there any sense in me waiting for the new registration in September if I'm going to put a private plate on the car anyway? Reckon it'd hurt my future resale value by not being patient and waiting the extra week?
I'm waiting the extra week for that reason. I don't think it will make much difference in values when it comes to an Aug 12 v Sep 62 plates but it's that small detail that may make a future buyer move on to the next car. Can you find car prices online for 3 year old cars and compare an Aug 09 v Sep 59 car?

The good news is that Sep 1st is a Saturday so that gives the whole weekend to enjoy the new car
__________________


335d XDrive M Sport Moonstone with Black Merino Leather interior

Last edited by rjberry; 08-11-2012 at 05:22 AM.
rjberry is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #12
Glackster
Got it at last!
 
Glackster's Avatar
 
Drives: MY13 320d M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchester. UK

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Yes! My EBII is sitting in the dealers showroom!

Just need to wait until final lease payment is made by my company on the A4 and the car will be delivered to me on Friday 17th August! See ya later A4!!!
Glackster is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST