F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Entering street names on Nav
ARMA SPEED

07-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
malhouse
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335d

Entering street names on Nav

When entering an address on the nav, it often subdivides the street into a list of options that I find highly confusing. I live in a city and when I enter a major street, it often makes me choose which section of the street I want, in which part of town. But I often don't know that - I just have a street name, number, and city. Even when I include the zip code, which should make it plenty specific, I have to do it. So that leaves me with the frustrating choice of guessing which street I want, and then trying to enter the house number, only to find that it's not available as an option because I chose the wrong street. Does anyone else have this problem, and have you figure out a way around it?
Appreciate 0