F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > New F32 Owner
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
nister5
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

 
Drives: 428i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Southern California

iTrader: (0)

New F32 Owner

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hey everybody, I just picked up my very first BMW, a 428i and was wondering if anybody was located near the South Bay Los Angeles area to code my car for some features.

I'm reading up on a lot of new features you can unlock by coding, but don't really have the time to do it myself/ buy all the proper tools. I was wondering how much a service like this would cost / if anyone can recommend me to a person near me.

The main features I'm looking at, are folding mirrors after lock then unfold when unlock, window roll down via key, and maybe some more.


Thanks in advanced!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 03:38 AM   #2
shawnsheridan
Brigadier General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
91
Rep
4,904
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I don't know about LA, but I know in San Diego MWPos can do it.

Try looking here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 08:01 AM   #3
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
269
Rep
17,311
Posts


 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nister5 View Post
Hey everybody, I just picked up my very first BMW, a 428i and was wondering if anybody was located near the South Bay Los Angeles area to code my car for some features.

I'm reading up on a lot of new features you can unlock by coding, but don't really have the time to do it myself/ buy all the proper tools. I was wondering how much a service like this would cost / if anyone can recommend me to a person near me.

The main features I'm looking at, are folding mirrors after lock then unfold when unlock, window roll down via key, and maybe some more.


Thanks in advanced!
I believe Tom@EAS can do all the coding you are looking for not sure if that is the closest spot to you or not?
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
David's ED special ALL M cars-->http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
Frogman's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,797
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nister5 View Post
Hey everybody, I just picked up my very first BMW, a 428i and was wondering if anybody was located near the South Bay Los Angeles area to code my car for some features.

I'm reading up on a lot of new features you can unlock by coding, but don't really have the time to do it myself/ buy all the proper tools. I was wondering how much a service like this would cost / if anyone can recommend me to a person near me.

The main features I'm looking at, are folding mirrors after lock then unfold when unlock, window roll down via key, and maybe some more.


Thanks in advanced!

I do free F30 coding in Southern California. I hold meets every couple of months. These are announced in the California forums; you just missed the one we had last Sunday!

Alternatively, if you want to drive out here (Ventura County), I'm available most evenings and some weekends to code.

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 11:04 AM   #5
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
326
Rep
10,621
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nister5 View Post
Hey everybody, I just picked up my very first BMW, a 428i and was wondering if anybody was located near the South Bay Los Angeles area to code my car for some features.

I'm reading up on a lot of new features you can unlock by coding, but don't really have the time to do it myself/ buy all the proper tools. I was wondering how much a service like this would cost / if anyone can recommend me to a person near me.

The main features I'm looking at, are folding mirrors after lock then unfold when unlock, window roll down via key, and maybe some more.


Thanks in advanced!
Congrats on the new 4-Series. If you'd like to drop by, I can perform your coding as well as show you some other goodies for your new BMW.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:06 PM   #6
nister5
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

 
Drives: 428i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Southern California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
I do free F30 coding in Southern California. I hold meets every couple of months. These are announced in the California forums; you just missed the one we had last Sunday!

Alternatively, if you want to drive out here (Ventura County), I'm available most evenings and some weekends to code.

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Awesome! Thank you so much! I will PM you whenever I have free time, not so free within the next couple of weeks, but it is really generous of you to host free meets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Congrats on the new 4-Series. If you'd like to drop by, I can perform your coding as well as show you some other goodies for your new BMW.
Thank you! If your located in Anaheim, that's close enough, how much would you charge?- if any? Thanks

Last edited by nister5; 06-04-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST