F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > ALSO.. few small mods... =]
TAG Motorsports
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

s1k0ne 335i

Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the I6!

Specs: 335i/ Manual/ Tech Package/ HK/ upgraded rims

Current mods: OEM gloss black grill/ color matched reflectors

Ordered mods: BC racing coilovers/ 20" rims












Had a blue car before and had to keep it blue! previous car was a Acura TL-S
(Ignore the tape, just installed the custom front lip and the tape was to hold until 3M stuck fine)


Last edited by s1k0ne; 04-30-2013 at 11:30 AM.
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
MassBimmer
Major General
 
MassBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 328i xDrive
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mansfield, MA

Posts: 6,992
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
Car looks great, albeit a bit dirty
Why order the 19" wheels when you're just going to put aftermarkets on anyway?
__________________
E90 LCI 328i xDrive: M-Sport Conversion / BMW Performance Exhaust / BMW Performance Intake / BMW Performance Steering Wheel / VMR V710 / KW V1
MassBimmer is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
TheObviousChild
First Lieutenant
 
TheObviousChild's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335xi - M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Broomfield, CO

Posts: 363
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the v6!
Nice ride! I'll nicely point out the fact that it's an inline 6 and not a v6 before the crazies come out screaming!
__________________
2013 BMW 335xi EBII over Coral Red / ///M sport / Premium / Cold Weather / 6MT / Nav / Dynamic Handling / HK audio
Previous: 2010 328i / MT
Previous: 2007 328i / AT (boo)
Previous: 2004 325i / MT
TheObviousChild is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #4
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObviousChild View Post
Nice ride! I'll nicely point out the fact that it's an inline 6 and not a v6 before the crazies come out screaming!
fixed! haha
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
Car looks great, albeit a bit dirty
Why order the 19" wheels when you're just going to put aftermarkets on anyway?
Didn't want to wait for a custom order.
All i wanted was the EBII in color, HK, M sport package, manual, and the tech package. The 19" rims were included in this car so just took it.
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #6
BMWGRAM
@bmwgram
 
BMWGRAM's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Florida

Posts: 848
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the I6!

Specs: 335i/ Manual/ Tech Package/ HK/ upgraded rims

Current mods: OEM gloss black grill/ color matched reflectors

Ordered mods: BC racing coilovers/ 20" rims




Had a blue car before and had to keep it blue! previous car was a Acura TL-S
(Ignore the tape, just installed the custom front lip and the tape was to hold until 3M stuck fine)


ill buy the 403's from you
__________________
Current: E92 M3 | AW | ZCP | DCT | Revinora | HRE | Meisterschaft GT2
Sold: F30 335i | EBII | 6MT | M-Sport | Adv.1 Wheels | BC Coils
Sold: F30 335i | Jet Black | 8AT | 1M Bumper | Slek | GT Haus | H&R | MORR

Check out @bmwgram on instagram!
BMWGRAM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

ah sorry, not selling them! car's on a 3 year lease so gotta return it the way i bought it.
I assumed that in 3 years, the m4(?) would be out so needed something before that purchase!
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 570
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the I6!

Specs: 335i/ Manual/ Tech Package/ HK/ upgraded rims

Current mods: OEM gloss black grill/ color matched reflectors

Ordered mods: BC racing coilovers/ 20" rims




Had a blue car before and had to keep it blue! previous car was a Acura TL-S
(Ignore the tape, just installed the custom front lip and the tape was to hold until 3M stuck fine)

Very Nice... I know this is a BMW forum and all, but I'm still a JDM guy... leave that behind... so I really like your TL. That body TL is my favorite TL type S is one of my favorite car I was actually looking for one in blue, the sonic blue color in a manual but couldnt find one... so then i went with the f-30... still waiting to get mine.

So where were you able to find a 335 on the lot without having to place order? I couldnt find 335i anywhere when i was looking. Im in Bay Area btw, where are you located?
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
AntBabeee is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #9
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
Very Nice... I know this is a BMW forum and all, but I'm still a JDM guy... leave that behind... so I really like your TL. That body TL is my favorite TL type S is one of my favorite car I was actually looking for one in blue, the sonic blue color in a manual but couldnt find one... so then i went with the f-30... still waiting to get mine.

So where were you able to find a 335 on the lot without having to place order? I couldnt find 335i anywhere when i was looking. Im in Bay Area btw, where are you located?

It took me a LONG time to sell my TL because i'm a JDM guy and absolutely loved my car but changes in life made me want something new so moved on to the F30. you must love my LE37s =) I'm actually located in OC.

I had a broker who kept checking all the incoming cars and finally found one. the only thing i didn't get that was on my list was a rear view camera but already used to not having one already
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 570
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
It took me a LONG time to sell my TL because i'm a JDM guy and absolutely loved my car but changes in life made me want something new so moved on to the F30. you must love my LE37s =) I'm actually located in OC.

I had a broker who kept checking all the incoming cars and finally found one. the only thing i didn't get that was on my list was a rear view camera but already used to not having one already
yes i do like the volk rims... makes the car look amazing. As for stock rims, the Type-S stock are sick... be nice if Acura made them 19s haha.
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
AntBabeee is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #11
TreDirtyFive
Captain
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 916
iTrader: (8)

niiiize
__________________
335 F30 MSport: N55.Tech.NAV.+
135 DCT:N55.Prem.Sports.NAV.IPod
X-335 E92: Prem.Sports.NAV.IPod
Audi A3: Sports.Tech.NAV.sways.DP.K2 Coils.Flash.etc
X-67 Baracuda Fastback: DragGears.Sway.etc.
TreDirtyFive is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
nbennettksu
Captain
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale

Posts: 957
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the I6!
Nice, welcome; another former AcuraZine member, I'm guessing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBasham View Post
Caddy ATS . . . finally, a decent rental car option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
nbennettksu is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #13
TheObviousChild
First Lieutenant
 
TheObviousChild's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335xi - M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Broomfield, CO

Posts: 363
iTrader: (0)

Speaking of Acura to BMW...

My first BMW was in 2004....a 325i. Absolutely LOVED it, but I was still young....24. When the lease was up I thought maybe I should get something more practical....some BS like that.

I was looking at Accords and realized that when you start adding options, they get pricier too.

So I ended up settling on a 2007 Acura TSX. Loved the way it looked (still do) and it was full of tech. But after a couple of months, 4-cylinder and FWD had me longing for my Bimmer. I felt a pronounced sadness every time I saw another 3er on the road. At that point, I knew for sure I was hooked on BMW and would never stray again.

Told my fiance that I was going to the dealership to ask some questions....ha! Came back with a 2007 328i. Totally ATE IT getting out of the Acura lease 3 months in! I was SOOO desperate to get back in a Bimmer, I took a barebones automatic transmission off the lot, but was very happy.

2010, didn't even think about options. Just went back to the dealership and got my 2010 328i which I'm in now....Manual Tranny!

Now I'm (painfully) exercising patience as I wait for my 2013 335xi that you see in my sig below. Can't wait!
__________________
2013 BMW 335xi EBII over Coral Red / ///M sport / Premium / Cold Weather / 6MT / Nav / Dynamic Handling / HK audio
Previous: 2010 328i / MT
Previous: 2007 328i / AT (boo)
Previous: 2004 325i / MT
TheObviousChild is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #14
Jackson743
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i M-Sport/EBII/ED 12/5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 475
iTrader: (0)

Congrats. I can't wait to get my EB M-Sport. I got a long, long wait. January probably.

What kind of 20" wheels do you have on order?
Jackson743 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #15
iheart1013mm
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012 BMW 328I
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA

Posts: 177
iTrader: (0)

I'm a former acurazine member too! Seems to be the trend I loved my TL. Such good cars!



Last edited by iheart1013mm; 11-17-2012 at 12:56 AM.
iheart1013mm is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbennettksu View Post
Nice, welcome; another former AcuraZine member, I'm guessing?
yup acurazine member but was banned YEARS ago from that ***** mod RON A.
previously i was known as as2222 or s1ktltypes. if you know heeltoe, that's my car on the TL section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheart1013mm View Post
I'm a former acurazine member too! Seems to be the trend I loved my TL. Such good cars!

I agree!



20".. you'll see soon.. =] coming on after the coilovers
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #17
bcl0328
Major
 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Abingdon, MD

Posts: 1,139
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObviousChild View Post
Speaking of Acura to BMW...

My first BMW was in 2004....a 325i. Absolutely LOVED it, but I was still young....24. When the lease was up I thought maybe I should get something more practical....some BS like that.

I was looking at Accords and realized that when you start adding options, they get pricier too.

So I ended up settling on a 2007 Acura TSX. Loved the way it looked (still do) and it was full of tech. But after a couple of months, 4-cylinder and FWD had me longing for my Bimmer. I felt a pronounced sadness every time I saw another 3er on the road. At that point, I knew for sure I was hooked on BMW and would never stray again.

Told my fiance that I was going to the dealership to ask some questions....ha! Came back with a 2007 328i. Totally ATE IT getting out of the Acura lease 3 months in! I was SOOO desperate to get back in a Bimmer, I took a barebones automatic transmission off the lot, but was very happy.

2010, didn't even think about options. Just went back to the dealership and got my 2010 328i which I'm in now....Manual Tranny!

Now I'm (painfully) exercising patience as I wait for my 2013 335xi that you see in my sig below. Can't wait!
damn you really love bimmers lol
bcl0328 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #18
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
 
the infamous...'s Avatar
 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

Posts: 17,538
iTrader: (0)

so far, so good... which wheels u gettin?
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
the infamous... is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #19
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
so far, so good... which wheels u gettin?
to tell you the truth, getting some BBS LM replicas for now so that i can figure out the offset of the F30s.

On my TL, i've had around 20 something rims to get the perfect offset and rim/ tire set up.

Always best to start with cheap good looking rims and later buy the expensive rims with the perfect fitment.
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 03:00 AM   #20
schnell13
Second Lieutenant
 
schnell13's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Beach

Posts: 244
iTrader: (0)

Awesome Type-S

Have to admit that I'm fairly partial to the JDM scene as well, and looked all over for a good TL Type-S such as yours (love the Volks), but couldn't find one that suited me when I was selling my 328Ci a few years back. Went with a cherry 2006 Altima SE-R in Super Black instead and just loved it. Fully loaded, 20% tint, K&N short ram, yellow fogs, Apex'i stainless WS2 exhaust.

Then I found out I was deploying sooner than later, and sold the car to my sister after her Benz took a major dump on her. Got a great deal on the F30 through BMW military sales while deployed and couldn't be happier. My 335i M-Sport's just waiting for me to get home to her! Pics to come after the first mods!

That being said, after I get out and get the practice established, I'm looking once again at acquiring some Japanese steel. The GT-R, perhaps...
schnell13 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #21
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnell13 View Post
Have to admit that I'm fairly partial to the JDM scene as well, and looked all over for a good TL Type-S such as yours (love the Volks), but couldn't find one that suited me when I was selling my 328Ci a few years back. Went with a cherry 2006 Altima SE-R in Super Black instead and just loved it. Fully loaded, 20% tint, K&N short ram, yellow fogs, Apex'i stainless WS2 exhaust.

Then I found out I was deploying sooner than later, and sold the car to my sister after her Benz took a major dump on her. Got a great deal on the F30 through BMW military sales while deployed and couldn't be happier. My 335i M-Sport's just waiting for me to get home to her! Pics to come after the first mods!

That being said, after I get out and get the practice established, I'm looking once again at acquiring some Japanese steel. The GT-R, perhaps...
hahaha JDM dreeeeeam! but i love the M3 and would choose it over the GTR haha. true JDM lover with an infinite amount of money would go for the..... new NSeX
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #22
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

new pics with new mods!

__________________
F30 335i 6MT// OEM blacked out grill// OEM matching reflectors// BC racing coilovers// Injen intake// M Performance front lip (ClearBra) // Gloss tinted Roof // Custom CF trunk lip // OEM blacked out rear diffuser, reflector // JB4 stage 1
s1k0ne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST