F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > She's finally here!!!! eb2
Extreme Power House
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

She's finally here!!!! eb2

After weeks of waiting. She is finally here and she is beautiful.

Estoril Blue 335i
added the black grills which look awesome and the mperformance exhaust which is also nice.

Going to take a week or two to get used to it and then give a nice review and comparison vs the 328 which i previously owned.

Sorry about my thumb in the pix...going to take better pics after i detail it






__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,

Last edited by justinnum1; 10-27-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
FlyByNite
Private
1
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport, 2011 528i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 335i M Sport  [0.00]
2011 BMW 528i  [0.00]
Very Nice!! congratulations
__________________
2013 335i Msport,EB II,6MT,HK,19"
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Exhaust video and sound clip...taken with my iphone so not the best sound quality but it sounds good. on the video i reed it to 4k once and 2500k the other times

the sound clip went to about 3k
http://snd.sc/Y7XzcT
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
Redztone
Private
4
Rep
53
Posts

 
Drives: 2002 325i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Spectacular. Thumb shot still the best angle.
__________________
Driving: 2013 335i, Sport Line, Premium, Dynamic Handling, Sport Auto, Mineral Gray, Black Leather, Aluminum Brush with Black Highlight
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
Vervain
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
45
Rep
1,983
Posts

 
Drives: Glacier White
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: -

iTrader: (0)

Looks awesome! I know you've been waiting a while for it to arrive, so happy driving
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
Vervain
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
45
Rep
1,983
Posts

 
Drives: Glacier White
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: -

iTrader: (0)

I only noticed the m-performance exhaust now - Those are really nice big pipes!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Maz335i's Avatar
Canada
59
Rep
3,226
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Congrats man! You're the first and probably ONLY guy to own a 2012 and 2013 F30!!!

Enjoy it in good health!
__________________
MODS: *** / M Sport + Performance / Meisterschaft / Challenge / MORR / more to come! ***
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
JoNaH
Private First Class
4
Rep
186
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 M-Sport Estroil Blue
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Orlando

iTrader: (1)

Congrats, I got mine 2 days ago and loving it!!
__________________
Realtor
Remax 200 Realty
Winter Park, FL
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
DerekS
Captain
DerekS's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
912
Posts

 
Drives: 335i M Sport GS
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver,B.C.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Another sharp looking M Sport !!! Congrats on your new ride !

Those M Performance pipes look very serious !
__________________
2013-335i M Sport, 8 spd, Glacier silver, adaptive M suspension, variable sport steering, 18" style 400 staggered wheels/tires, M Sport brakes,
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #10
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redztone View Post
Spectacular. Thumb shot still the best angle.
lol, didnt even realize my thumb was on it. i will get better shots. wish i had a dslr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodite10 View Post
Looks awesome! I know you've been waiting a while for it to arrive, so happy driving
The wait was well worth it. Few times where i thought why the hell is this taking so long but thats just part of the experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodite10 View Post
I only noticed the m-performance exhaust now - Those are really nice big pipes!
Yea, the pipes look nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Congrats man! You're the first and probably ONLY guy to own a 2012 and 2013 F30!!!

Enjoy it in good health!
Thanks, i plan to give a nice full write up comparing them. So far the power difference is noticeable. As for highway driving, nearly identical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoNaH View Post
Congrats, I got mine 2 days ago and loving it!!
Thanks. Did you post some pics of yours? cant remember if i have seen them or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post
Another sharp looking M Sport !!! Congrats on your new ride !

Those M Performance pipes look very serious !
Thanks. The the guy i wanted to detail the car wasnt there and now there is tire shine across the side of my car from driving it lol. will have to wash it later.
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #11
rayusaFL
Private First Class
6
Rep
198
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 335i (Alpine White)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Congrats!!!! Wasn't the wait soooo worth it??
Beautiful color!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #12
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayusaFL View Post
Congrats!!!! Wasn't the wait soooo worth it??
Beautiful color!!!
Wait was def worth it. its part of the experience for sure but it can be trying at times...especially when your car is at the vpc for 2 weeks

The guy at the carrier company in brunswick must think im a crazy person for calling him daily to get updates lol
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #13
webdither
Lieutenant
United_States
19
Rep
578
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Finally! Congrats!! Also, there's a giant thumb looming over your car!!!
__________________
2014 M235i | July 2nd Euro Delivery | Manual | Estoril Blue / Terra | Tech, Premium, HK Audio, & Driver Assist | M Performance Exhaust, Stainless Steel Pedals, Black Kidney Grilles

Euro Delivery Trip Report
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 05:04 PM   #14
webdither
Lieutenant
United_States
19
Rep
578
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Oh and what tires did you end up with?
__________________
2014 M235i | July 2nd Euro Delivery | Manual | Estoril Blue / Terra | Tech, Premium, HK Audio, & Driver Assist | M Performance Exhaust, Stainless Steel Pedals, Black Kidney Grilles

Euro Delivery Trip Report
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #15
mark.L
Lieutenant
mark.L's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
455
Posts

 
Drives: '13 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Awesome. Congrats!!
Exhaust sounds pretty good.

Enjoy it.
__________________
335i ///M-Sport Mineral Gray | Black-kidney Grilles | Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #16
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdither View Post
Oh and what tires did you end up with?
i got the contis. really wanted the s001's but i already had the contis on the 328 and they were fine.
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #17
webdither
Lieutenant
United_States
19
Rep
578
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
i got the contis. really wanted the s001's but i already had the contis on the 328 and they were fine.
Cool, I assumed you'd get the same ones I got since ours were produced at the same time. I agree, they are quite good! But this won't be our only set of tires that's for sure!
__________________
2014 M235i | July 2nd Euro Delivery | Manual | Estoril Blue / Terra | Tech, Premium, HK Audio, & Driver Assist | M Performance Exhaust, Stainless Steel Pedals, Black Kidney Grilles

Euro Delivery Trip Report
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #18
DerekS
Captain
DerekS's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
912
Posts

 
Drives: 335i M Sport GS
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver,B.C.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
M Performance kit ?

Will you be adding the M Performance kit (+26HP ) for 335i that's coming in a few months time ? If you are leasing, it wouldn't make sense.
__________________
2013-335i M Sport, 8 spd, Glacier silver, adaptive M suspension, variable sport steering, 18" style 400 staggered wheels/tires, M Sport brakes,
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #19
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post
Will you be adding the M Performance kit (+26HP ) for 335i that's coming in a few months time ? If you are leasing, it wouldn't make sense.
No pretty much will keep it stock how it is right now. Tho i will see what others say about it.
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #20
JoNaH
Private First Class
4
Rep
186
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 M-Sport Estroil Blue
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Orlando

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redztone View Post
Spectacular. Thumb shot still the best angle.
lol, didnt even realize my thumb was on it. i will get better shots. wish i had a dslr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodite10 View Post
Looks awesome! I know you've been waiting a while for it to arrive, so happy driving
The wait was well worth it. Few times where i thought why the hell is this taking so long but thats just part of the experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodite10 View Post
I only noticed the m-performance exhaust now - Those are really nice big pipes!
Yea, the pipes look nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Congrats man! You're the first and probably ONLY guy to own a 2012 and 2013 F30!!!

Enjoy it in good health!
Thanks, i plan to give a nice full write up comparing them. So far the power difference is noticeable. As for highway driving, nearly identical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoNaH View Post
Congrats, I got mine 2 days ago and loving it!!
Thanks. Did you post some pics of yours? cant remember if i have seen them or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post
Another sharp looking M Sport !!! Congrats on your new ride !

Those M Performance pipes look very serious !
Thanks. The the guy i wanted to detail the car wasnt there and now there is tire shine across the side of my car from driving it lol. will have to wash it later.
No I didn't post any pics yet!
__________________
Realtor
Remax 200 Realty
Winter Park, FL
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #21
ZMM_OMG
First Lieutenant
ZMM_OMG's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
328
Posts

 
Drives: '01 325i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Woo hoo! It's about damn time! I'd be curious on any initial comparisons between the N20 and N55.

Congrats on a beautiful car!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #22
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMM_OMG View Post
Woo hoo! It's about damn time! I'd be curious on any initial comparisons between the N20 and N55.

Congrats on a beautiful car!
Initial comparisons are handling feels nearly identical. havent driven it hard enough to notice a difference yet. Power is noticeable
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST