F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Sway Bar End links
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-23-2015, 09:36 PM   #1
M-terkait
Major
M-terkait's Avatar
Kuwait
109
Rep
1,186
Posts

Drives: F30 335i 3/13
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kuwait

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to M-terkait
Sway Bar End links

any Sway Bar End links on the market, i just installed TC Kline SA coilovers and need adjustable sway bar end links.. i have seen UCC only and not sure what else is available.
also i have H&R swaybars.



http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/pair-...28i-p1640.aspx
__________________
PureTurbo
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2015, 01:46 AM   #2
Forgiven
Lieutenant
Forgiven's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
531
Posts

Drives: AH AW 13'
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (0)

Contact hotchkis and see if they have in stock. I have their adjustable front and rear end links with sway bars.
__________________
AFE cat-back exhaust with catted downpipe V.2| Dinan CF intake | OEM CF spoiler&roof, diffuser | KW Clubsports w/ Swift #500,#800 | APEX ARC8(17x9.5) & OEM 513m 18x10) | Hotchkis F&R ARB
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2016, 01:35 PM   #3
HP Autosport
General
United_States
1696
Rep
27,887
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-terkait View Post
any Sway Bar End links on the market, i just installed TC Kline SA coilovers and need adjustable sway bar end links.. i have seen UCC only and not sure what else is available.
also i have H&R swaybars.



http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/pair-...28i-p1640.aspx
Don't forget we have an adjustable version for this chassis as well. Just need to know a length you need.
Appreciate 1
      07-03-2016, 09:29 AM   #4
M-terkait
Major
M-terkait's Avatar
Kuwait
109
Rep
1,186
Posts

Drives: F30 335i 3/13
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kuwait

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to M-terkait
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
Don't forget we have an adjustable version for this chassis as well. Just need to know a length you need.
already have UCC fronts installed, no issues so far with them.
haven't been able to track my car, yet. never had time. and now bahrain track is closed until end of september i think, well it's over 45*C at day and over 35*C at night so.
__________________
PureTurbo
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 01:25 AM   #5
HP Autosport
General
United_States
1696
Rep
27,887
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-terkait View Post
already have UCC fronts installed, no issues so far with them.
haven't been able to track my car, yet. never had time. and now bahrain track is closed until end of september i think, well it's over 45*C at day and over 35*C at night so.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2017, 12:04 PM   #6
Lancelot
Captain
France
146
Rep
772
Posts

Drives: 2014 M Sport ActiveHybrid3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: France

iTrader: (0)

Hi, what length would you advise i get for these endlinks?

I'm on KW coilovers, lowered 2.5-3cm (about 1 inch) and my endlinks are suffering, i need to get adjustable ones soon to restore a good balance, before they break!

Are these compatible with EDC dampers? I remember the endlinks are different for EDC
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
swaybar, swaybarlinks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST