F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Holiday delivery thread
jb4store
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #309
eljefe87
Private First Class
7

 
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas


Posts: 144
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMPower View Post
My car is still not on a boat guess I missed the 11/21
Mine took about 4 days to update. Ship left on 11/16 and i did not get the update on the 800 number until yesterday morning.
__________________
2013 BMW 335i M-Sport EBII
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #310
DigitalMPower
Private First Class
4

 
DigitalMPower's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F30 335i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 153
iTrader: (0)

^^^ This came from my CA so hopefully it does update soon
__________________
2013 F30 335i Alpine White M-Sport w/ Coral Red Dakota
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #311
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
12

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMPower View Post
^^^ This came from my CA so hopefully it does update soon
What # are you calling to see if your car is on a boat? My car finished production 11/16.

To make my wait even worse is seeing that EB ll F30 on the top left of the F30 Post page. So close yet .....
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #312
eljefe87
Private First Class
7

 
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas


Posts: 144
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
What # are you calling to see if your car is on a boat? My car finished production 11/16.

To make my wait even worse is seeing that EB ll F30 on the top left of the F30 Post page. So close yet .....
After production it took around 4 days to change from going to port to at port. Then after the 11/16 ship left it took 4 days to update to in transit. My car finished production on 11/06 so it took 10 days to get on a boat. I decided to keep my order as my CA tells me it should be here before end of year.
__________________
2013 BMW 335i M-Sport EBII
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #313
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
12

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljefe87 View Post
After production it took around 4 days to change from going to port to at port. Then after the 11/16 ship left it took 4 days to update to in transit. My car finished production on 11/06 so it took 10 days to get on a boat. I decided to keep my order as my CA tells me it should be here before end of year.
I don't have much choice but to wait for mine as there are very few 335i EB ll's & even less with dynamic handling which is a must for me.
I do have one potential car available so we'll just see.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #314
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
12

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

My caris status 182...Hand over to carrier load assignment as of 11/21. Does this mean I'm on a boat or waitingfor a boat ??
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #315
claykin
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
30

 
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida


Posts: 1,892
iTrader: (0)

Today my F30 order changed to "vehicle in transit...check with your BMW center for more information...". CA is off and I won't get further details until Sat.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #316
claykin
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
30

 
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida


Posts: 1,892
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
My caris status 182...Hand over to carrier load assignment as of 11/21. Does this mean I'm on a boat or waitingfor a boat ??
I think we're on the same boat. Meet you on deck for a cocktail.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #317
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
12

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
I think we're on the same boat. Meet you on deck for a cocktail.
I'll buy the first round ...
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #318
claykin
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
30

 
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida


Posts: 1,892
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
I'll buy the first round ...
I'll order a vibration-free, squeal free, wind noise free - Ketel One on the rocks.

I bet you'll order a 1Ghz 3D processing Nav - Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier. A fine Hefeweizen.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #319
Kaitain
Private
3

 
Drives: Estoril Blue II F30 M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SF Bay Area


Posts: 86
iTrader: (1)

* Cargo ID : Current Status:
(DD-MM-YYYY*HH:MM:SS) RECEIVED AT TERMINAL * 18-11-2012 18:00:00 Location: BREMERHAVEN
Voyage *Details
*Bill of Lading *Number *Booking *Number *Vessel *Name *Voyage *Number *Port of Load *ETD
*(DD-MM-YYYY) *Port of *Discharge *ETA
*(DD-MM-YYYY) *Port of *Receipt *Port of Final *Destination
***
***
*ACD24601 *DEBRB1074589 *BESS *CD246-BSS *BREMERHAVEN *18-11-2012 *PORT HUENEME, CA *12-12-2012 * *
Status Details
*Status *Status*Location *Date
*(DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS) *Status Quantity
***
*
*RECEIVED AT TERMINAL *BREMERHAVEN *18-11-2012 18:00:00 *1
*BOOKED *BREMEN *16-11-2012 11:39:47 *1

Looks like I am on the Bess!! My car will be in California on teh 12th, and it was not suppose to be ready until the 28th or so, looks like I get an early Christmas present!!
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #320
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
12

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
I'll order a vibration-free, squeal free, wind noise free - Ketel One on the rocks.

I bet you'll order a 1Ghz 3D processing Nav - Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier. A fine Hefeweizen.
I've been in Munich several times. There is a great bar in Marienplatz that has a great red Alt beer. You can watch the Glockenspiel from the bar.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #321
ianturner
Second Lieutenant
13

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: DE


Posts: 287
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
My caris status 182...Hand over to carrier load assignment as of 11/21. Does this mean I'm on a boat or waitingfor a boat ??
as far as i understand 182 means not even at the port yet.....thats where i am.......


i'm making the decision monday whether to stick with my order or buy something else.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 11:58 PM   #322
mark.L
Lieutenant
United_States
8

 
mark.L's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago


Posts: 455
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
I think we're on the same boat. Meet you on deck for a cocktail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
I'll buy the first round ...
Looks like you guys have set sail for the US. Good for you peeps..

Hoping I'm not too far behind.
__________________
335i ///M-Sport Mineral Gray | Black-kidney Grilles | Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 12:23 AM   #323
drob23
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
23

 
drob23's Avatar
 
Drives: S4
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Michigan


Posts: 1,693
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
* Cargo ID : Current Status:
(DD-MM-YYYY*HH:MM:SS) RECEIVED AT TERMINAL * 18-11-2012 18:00:00 Location: BREMERHAVEN
Voyage *Details
*Bill of Lading *Number *Booking *Number *Vessel *Name *Voyage *Number *Port of Load *ETD
*(DD-MM-YYYY) *Port of *Discharge *ETA
*(DD-MM-YYYY) *Port of *Receipt *Port of Final *Destination
***
***
*ACD24601 *DEBRB1074589 *BESS *CD246-BSS *BREMERHAVEN *18-11-2012 *PORT HUENEME, CA *12-12-2012 * *
Status Details
*Status *Status*Location *Date
*(DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS) *Status Quantity
***
*
*RECEIVED AT TERMINAL *BREMERHAVEN *18-11-2012 18:00:00 *1
*BOOKED *BREMEN *16-11-2012 11:39:47 *1

Looks like I am on the Bess!! My car will be in California on teh 12th, and it was not suppose to be ready until the 28th or so, looks like I get an early Christmas present!!
Awesome, great to hear some good news for a change
__________________
UNDRSTR
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 12:41 AM   #324
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
12

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianturner View Post
as far as i understand 182 means not even at the port yet.....thats where i am.......


i'm making the decision monday whether to stick with my order or buy something else.
There aren't a lot of 335i's around. If your flexible with options you have a better chance. I HAVE to have dynamic handling so options are limited.
Good luck..
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #325
ianturner
Second Lieutenant
13

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: DE


Posts: 287
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.L View Post
Looks like you guys have set sail for the US. Good for you peeps..

Hoping I'm not too far behind.
i dont think the boat has left the port yet....still a few hours before it leaves...hoping my car made it on the Swift Ace as well
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #326
ianturner
Second Lieutenant
13

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: DE


Posts: 287
iTrader: (0)

well my car didnt make the boat....
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #327
Il Fenomeno 415
In top form...
United_States
18

 
Drives: '13 335i xDrive coming...
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago


Posts: 145
iTrader: (0)

At port waiting for shipping vessel as of today...anyone know how many days it takes to get on a boat?
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #328
ianturner
Second Lieutenant
13

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: DE


Posts: 287
iTrader: (0)

looks like I'm missing holiday delivery.....my car didnt make the 11/21 boat out of Durban according to my CA....
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #329
Ron Scott
Captain
71

 
Drives: 2013 335 M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Island


Posts: 631
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Fenomeno 415 View Post
At port waiting for shipping vessel as of today...anyone know how many days it takes to get on a boat?
Mine was at the port 8 days before leaving on a boat. I believe the next boat leaves on the 28. It certainly seems possible to make that one.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #330
CheeseJaguar
New Member
2

 
Drives: 2003 Camry LE
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Jose, CA


Posts: 25
iTrader: (0)

Swift Ace didn't leave Durban until this morning, some said it was leaving 11/21 but it didn't arrive until 11/21. So I'm waiting 4 days before making the judgement that I missed the boat.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST