F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Dirty car / Clean wheels / iPhone / HRE / M-sport
Extreme Power House
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
Rossifumi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rossifumi's Avatar
No_Country
34
Rep
1,664
Posts

 
Drives: Some BMW
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Dirty car / Clean wheels / iPhone / HRE / M-sport (updated)

Well, the topic title says it all. I finally managed to mount the wheels on the car.

When I first got the wheels I ran into some fitment issues but Ben@Wheelboutique and Tito@HRE were SUPERB in fixing the issue. Without hesitation they took care of it. How both WB and HRE handled the issue is perfect and how they treated me when I got the issues is almost more impressive than the wheels!

Unfortunately the weather here has been really bad so my car looks like crap. But at least this gives you an impression of how it looks. Coilovers are going on the car first thing next spring, next mod will be winter tyres...








Last edited by Rossifumi; 04-03-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
Cyberdemon
Captain
15
Rep
895
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

The wheels are really nice, but what width are those? The stretch/offset looks awkward.
__________________
2013 335i M Sport /// Alpine White/Coral Red
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Robin_NL's Avatar
Netherlands
82
Rep
4,696
Posts

 
Drives: AW 1M , Assetto Corsa
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Netherlands, Europe

iTrader: (0)

Machissimo.

I lÝve it.Congršts.

What Cyberdemon says, the rear tyres look a bit strange on those wheels...

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
G-son
Private First Class
G-son's Avatar
Sweden
9
Rep
118
Posts

 
Drives: F31 330d Touring M-Sport
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to G-son
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
RonSwanson
**Fortune Favors The Brave**
RonSwanson's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
162
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Looks great!
__________________
2013 ///M Sport Estoril Blue - Navigation - Enhanced BT - Xenons - Sport Auto
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
434
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

deeeYUMMM!!! hands down my fave 1-piece hre!! absolutely luv 'em, wow!
n thas the perfect finish too. brushed tinted clear, right?
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #7
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Maz335i's Avatar
Canada
57
Rep
3,225
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Wow! Too beautiful!

What are the tire specs?

Your car looks AWESOME!!!
__________________
MODS: *** / M Sport + Performance / Meisterschaft / Challenge / MORR / more to come! ***
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #8
Rossifumi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rossifumi's Avatar
No_Country
34
Rep
1,664
Posts

 
Drives: Some BMW
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Thanks guys!
I love them, now I need to clean the car so they won't look so out of place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
The wheels are really nice, but what width are those? The stretch/offset looks awkward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Wow! Too beautiful!

What are the tire specs?

Your car looks AWESOME!!!
Pirelli P Zero Nero 245/30R20 fronts and 285/25R20 rears.

the infamous...: Yes, the wheels are brushed tinted clear.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
GregD
Captain
Belgium
15
Rep
697
Posts

 
Drives: all day long..
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Antwerp

iTrader: (0)

Popular wheel so it seems. What is the rear size? 10x20? Or 11?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #10
singh17
Private
South Africa
3
Rep
72
Posts

 
Drives: 320i F30 MR Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: johannesburg

iTrader: (0)

looks great man

got me rethinking the stock 18".
what other mods besides the coilovers are you planning?
__________________
what a car
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #11
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Maz335i's Avatar
Canada
57
Rep
3,225
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossifumi
Thanks guys!
I love them, now I need to clean the car so they won't look so out of place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
The wheels are really nice, but what width are those? The stretch/offset looks awkward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Wow! Too beautiful!

What are the tire specs?

Your car looks AWESOME!!!
Pirelli P Zero Nero 245/30R20 fronts and 285/25R20 rears.

the infamous...: Yes, the wheels are brushed tinted clear.
Those are my specs! LOL

Good to know. I'm getting my car lowered this weekend and hoping that my car doesn't rub!
__________________
MODS: *** / M Sport + Performance / Meisterschaft / Challenge / MORR / more to come! ***
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #12
Rossifumi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rossifumi's Avatar
No_Country
34
Rep
1,664
Posts

 
Drives: Some BMW
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregD View Post
Popular wheel so it seems. What is the rear size? 10x20? Or 11?
I only know of one set on F30's and that is John Z (1013mm) and they are in another finish. But I know for a fact that I am alone with them where I'm from.

9x20 and 10.5x20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singh17 View Post
looks great man

got me rethinking the stock 18".
what other mods besides the coilovers are you planning?
The list (by priority)

- M Performance black grilles
- Coilovers
- Akrapovic exhaust
- M Performance engine upgrade
- M Performance interior + handbrake + shifter
- M Performance rear lip spoiler (or similar)
- And then some front lip and rear diffuser if some nice ones are released

If you only do one mod you should do the wheels. I have the 19" M Sport wheels but the more aggressive offset really makes the whole car (doesn't have to be 20's, it's the offset that makes it or breaks it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Those are my specs! LOL

Good to know. I'm getting my car lowered this weekend and hoping that my car doesn't rub!
Yeah, our rears are practically the same but I have a bit more aggressive front setup. So you should be fine since similar specs have been on H&R Super Sports or coilovers. If you are screwed I'm really screwed! So I'm right there with you!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #13
BMoutlaW
Team Blop
BMoutlaW's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
253
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i M-sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Renton, Washington

iTrader: (0)

You need a BBK now to compliment those wheels. Other than that a drop and youre set.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #14
m3 guy
Major
m3 guy's Avatar
United_States
21
Rep
1,339
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 X5M
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hawaii

iTrader: (3)

Very nice, can't wait to see it lowered!
__________________

2013 F30 335 Estoril Blue-Black SOLD
2012 E70 X5M Monte Carlo Blue-Silverstone Journal
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #15
GT1281
Major
GT1281's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
1,363
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535I & F15 X5 35d
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossifumi
Well, the topic title says it all. I finally managed to mount the wheels on the car.

When I first got the wheels I ran into some fitment issues but Ben@Wheelboutique and Tito@HRE were SUPERB in fixing the issue. Without hesitation they took care of it. How both WB and HRE handled the issue is perfect and how they treated me when I got the issues is almost more impressive than the wheels!

Unfortunately the weather here has been really bad so my car looks like crap. But at least this gives you an impression of how it looks. Coilovers are going on the car first thing next spring, next mod will be winter tyres...







Im drooling right now! Same wheels I'm looking at getting.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #16
Jackson743
Lieutenant
9
Rep
475
Posts

 
Drives: 335i M-Sport/EBII/ED 12/5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

How did you get a 10.5" rear to fit? What is the offset and camber?

BTW, simply beautiful wheels. Too bad I can't afford $4k wheels.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #17
HRE_Mickey
Captain
63
Rep
759
Posts

 
Drives: Sold E39 M5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

The P44SC look great on your f10 !
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #18
Rossifumi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rossifumi's Avatar
No_Country
34
Rep
1,664
Posts

 
Drives: Some BMW
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Thanks all, hopefully my friend Dejan (www.dejansokolovski.com) will shoot the car soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoutlaW View Post
You need a BBK now to compliment those wheels. Other than that a drop and youre set.
I think the M-sport brakes will be enough once I change the rotors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson743 View Post
How did you get a 10.5" rear to fit? What is the offset and camber?

BTW, simply beautiful wheels. Too bad I can't afford $4k wheels.
Ask Lon@HRE!
And $4k will get you the front wheels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon@HRE View Post
The P44SC look great on your f10 !
Thanks, I've had expensive wheels before from your competitors but these wheels are in a league of their own. Amazing finish and incredibly light!
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #19
canalturki
Private
2
Rep
65
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey

iTrader: (0)

Awesome dude... Pls more pic )
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 05:41 AM   #20
remmib
General
remmib's Avatar
Norway
353
Rep
26,256
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

iTrader: (0)

Great to see those wheels monted on your car.
And once it's dropped it will look amazing.

Do you know the difference in finish from yours to the one 1310mm GF had? To me they look very similar.
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 06:18 AM   #21
Rossifumi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rossifumi's Avatar
No_Country
34
Rep
1,664
Posts

 
Drives: Some BMW
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Great to see those wheels monted on your car.
And once it's dropped it will look amazing.

Do you know the difference in finish from yours to the one 1310mm GF had? To me they look very similar.
Thanks, a drop is a must. It looks like a SUV with the low profile tires. lol
They had brushed titanium which should be a bit darker if my information was correct. The pictures make my wheels look grey, which they aren't. It is just that the darker tint in the clear is hard to get right with the iPhone.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #22
PGT
Second Lieutenant
4
Rep
281
Posts

 
Drives: 328i M-Sport in Estoril Blue
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Leesburg, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
The wheels are really nice, but what width are those? The stretch/offset looks awkward.
this. needs more tire
__________________
| '13 328i M Sport - Estoril Blue | '12 300C SRT8 | '12 Wrangler Rubi Unlimited - COD MW3 Edition|
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST