F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Genuine Carbon Spoiler & Black Exhaust Tips!

02-09-2017, 04:23 PM   #1
Rob D 88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 330ci

Genuine Carbon Spoiler & Black Exhaust Tips!

Evening everyone,

My dealer is now telling me I cannot have the CARBON BOOT SPOILER without having the FRONT SPLITTER 1350!!! I do not want the front as I live near some speed humps that will take it off instantly!

I think the lip makes so much difference to the car (440i) and I want it on! Makes it so much more sporty!

I also want the BLACK EXHAUST TIPS but he is saying they are M Perf only!

I want the Genuine M Perf spoiler. Can I get it myself?
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2017, 04:31 PM   #2
AlanYoro35i
Senior Troll
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Coming soon-718 Cayman S

I'm selling a real carbon spoiler but not bmw genuine but as good as the bmw one. Maybe you consider it as there is no way you can tell the difference since mine is also a high quality version. Also sellingb a carbon diffuser to go with your black tips when you get some!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
Darth Helmut
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 435d XD

Your dealer is talking shite. I bought an OEM carbon rear spoiler off a BMW dealer on EBay (Benham BMW); lot cheaper than list) as well as an OEM carbon splitter. I gave them both to the dealer to fit prior to delivery. They did with no probs at all. The point I'm making is, just buy the goods somewhere else and ask them to fit them (cost about 150 in fitting and labour). If you look on the BMW website, it does not state that you have to buy the rear and splitter together so that means you can buy what you like!
      02-09-2017, 06:39 PM   #4
Rob D 88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbol-formerly Mr Helmut View Post
Your dealer is talking shite. I bought an OEM carbon rear spoiler off a BMW dealer on EBay (a lot cheaper than list) as well as an OEM carbon splitter. I gave them both to the dealer to fit prior to delivery. They did with no probs at all. The point I'm making is, just buy the goods somewhere else and ask them to fit them (cost about 150 in fitting and labour). If you look on the BMW website, it does not state that you have to buy the rear and splitter together so that means you can buy what you like!
Thanks...

That's what I will have to do!
Appreciate 0