F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > F30 Welcome Light
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-10-2015, 03:28 AM   #1
bryan06
Enlisted Member
bryan06's Avatar
Turkey
2
Rep
35
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Turkey

iTrader: (0)

F30 Welcome Light

Hi,

I have coded fog lights for welcome like following,

FEM_BODY 3063 MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_L_PART_OF_WL, Soft_On
FEM_BODY 3063 MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_R_PART_OF_WL, Soft_On

it's working.

Also I want to open front left/right turn signals and Left/Rgiht Mirror turn signal at same time for welcome like following.



Actual I had previously it. But this is deleted after CC coding.

I have searched on the internet but I couldn't find the coding.

How can I code turn signals for wlecome?

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 06:12 AM   #2
re4ryu
Enlisted Member
re4ryu's Avatar
United Kingdom
4
Rep
41
Posts

Drives: 2014 F30 320DEfficientdynamics
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan06 View Post
Hi,

I have coded fog lights for welcome like following,

FEM_BODY 3063 MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_L_PART_OF_WL, Soft_On
FEM_BODY 3063 MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_R_PART_OF_WL, Soft_On

it's working.

Also I want to open front left/right turn signals and Left/Rgiht Mirror turn signal at same time for welcome like following.



Actual I had previously it. But this is deleted after CC coding.

I have searched on the internet but I couldn't find the coding.

How can I code turn signals for wlecome?

Thanks in advance
Hi there,

To code in all the turn signals as a part of your welcome lights, code the following:

In FEMBODY:

3062 > mapping_blinken_v_l_part_of_wl > hard_on - (left turn signal)
3063 > mapping_blinken_v_r_part_of_wl > hard_on - (right turn signal)


3062 > mapping_blinken_z_l_part_of_wl > hard_on - (left mirror turn signal)
3062 > mapping_blinken_z_r_part_of_wl > hard_on - (right mirror turn signal)

Note: There is no/little difference between soft_on and hard_on for these two sets of lights, so i have just left them as "hard_on".
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 07:55 AM   #3
bryan06
Enlisted Member
bryan06's Avatar
Turkey
2
Rep
35
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Turkey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by re4ryu View Post
Hi there,

To code in all the turn signals as a part of your welcome lights, code the following:

In FEMBODY:

3062 > mapping_blinken_v_l_part_of_wl > hard_on - (left turn signal)
3063 > mapping_blinken_v_r_part_of_wl > hard_on - (right turn signal)


3062 > mapping_blinken_z_l_part_of_wl > hard_on - (left mirror turn signal)
3062 > mapping_blinken_z_r_part_of_wl > hard_on - (right mirror turn signal)

Note: There is no/little difference between soft_on and hard_on for these two sets of lights, so i have just left them as "hard_on".
Dear re4ryu,

Thank you for help. I will try this evening and inform.

Last edited by bryan06; 06-10-2015 at 09:01 AM.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 03:13 PM   #4
bryan06
Enlisted Member
bryan06's Avatar
Turkey
2
Rep
35
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Turkey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by re4ryu View Post
Hi there,

To code in all the turn signals as a part of your welcome lights, code the following:

In FEMBODY:

3062 > mapping_blinken_v_l_part_of_wl > hard_on - (left turn signal)
3063 > mapping_blinken_v_r_part_of_wl > hard_on - (right turn signal)


3062 > mapping_blinken_z_l_part_of_wl > hard_on - (left mirror turn signal)
3062 > mapping_blinken_z_r_part_of_wl > hard_on - (right mirror turn signal)

Note: There is no/little difference between soft_on and hard_on for these two sets of lights, so i have just left them as "hard_on".
Dear re4ryu,

I have tried which your shared code, it's working.

Thank you again
Appreciate 1
      06-10-2015, 05:53 PM   #5
nickhelou
BMW Enthusiast
nickhelou's Avatar
Lebanon
41
Rep
397
Posts

Drives: 435i X-Drive
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Beirut

iTrader: (0)

Anyone know how to turn on the xenons when unlocking the car? That would be an amazing feature.
__________________
'14 BMW 435i X-Drive | WeissLicht + Horizon LED | M-Sport | MPE | Xenarc |
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 06:22 PM   #6
re4ryu
Enlisted Member
re4ryu's Avatar
United Kingdom
4
Rep
41
Posts

Drives: 2014 F30 320DEfficientdynamics
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhelou View Post
Anyone know how to turn on the xenons when unlocking the car? That would be an amazing feature.
To turn on your xenons with the welcome lights, try coding:

In FEMBODY 3062:

Mapping_abblendl_L_part_of_wl > hard_on
Mapping_abblendl_R_part_of_wl > hard_on

My car has ordinary halogens fitted, but the coding should be similar. Let me know if that works for you! If not, there must be another code to get them to turn on.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this code turns on my low/dipped beams, so it should work for your xenons too.

Last edited by re4ryu; 06-10-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 PM.




f30post
f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST