F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > My 2013 335i M-Sport Tracking History
Extreme Power House
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Talking My 2013 335i M-Sport Tracking History

Well its been, what feels like, a LONG road waiting for the car to come in but it is finally here! I am coming out of a 2008 Audi TT Coupe, and can't wait to get in this thing! I will be taking delivery on Wednesday, and yes I will have plenty of pictures for you guys! I have been reading around the forum for a few weeks now in anticipation for my car and it got me even more excited.

I will be picking up a 2013 335i Sedan M-Sport Package. I didn't get too many bells and whistles other than what I felt was good for me. Here is a little rundown:

335i Sedan
Alpine White
Dakota Coral Red/Black Highlights
M-Sport Package
Premium Package
Harman Kardon Sound
Manual Transmission
And I cant wait!!!


And for those of you that are waiting for yours, here was my track record so you know what kind of timing to expect...

July 6th- Production Began
July 17th- Production Ended
July 28th- It was en-route to the US
August 11th- Finishing Touches
August 19th- It's at the dealer awaiting my arrival

Like I said earlier, I will be posting up some photos for all of you



AND ITS HERE!!!!

First impressions after a few hours in the drivers seat... The car is PERFECT. can't find one thing wrong with it. I have heard a lot of people complaining about the soft steering... CLEARLY they didn't drive the car with sport setting activated! The car drives like a dream, and has a setting for whatever mood your in! Anyways.. On to the pics!! I'll get some interior shots tomorrow. I was so excited, I forgot to take those... Lol!








Last edited by brentmeister7592; 08-22-2012 at 10:24 PM.
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
MaestroAl
Major
 
Drives: Superman 330D M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK

Posts: 1,194
iTrader: (0)

Congrats on finally getting your car When did you place the order by the way?
__________________
"Superman 330D M Sport" Estoril Blue / Coral Red
2PF|ZAP|ZMP|ZVI|2VF|3AP|420|488|494|5DC|688|6NR
IT ARRIVED!
MaestroAl is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroAl View Post
Congrats on finally getting your car When did you place the order by the way?
The order was placed on the 3rd. Not much time was wasted!
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
gerbs
woof
 
gerbs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Estoril F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,179
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to gerbs
Lucky you! My production was complete about a week prior to yours and it didn't ship til August

Congrats!
__________________

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
gerbs is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbs View Post
Lucky you! My production was complete about a week prior to yours and it didn't ship til August

Congrats!
That's really odd. Maybe it had something to do with its final destination. I see that your way out on the west coast..
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #6
gerbs
woof
 
gerbs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Estoril F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,179
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to gerbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentmeister7592 View Post
That's really odd. Maybe it had something to do with its final destination. I see that your way out on the west coast..
Yeah not really sure... I somehow missed 2 boats but at least she made it on one eventually..

Think I just ended up on the longer end of the spectrum this time. Last time I ordered it was much, much quicker. I sat at the port for 3 days vs. 3 weeks. Sucked watching ships booked without my car on board but it's only a week or so remaining now

High demand maybe? Port driver smashed my car into a pole? dunno
__________________

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
gerbs is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbs View Post
Yeah not really sure... I somehow missed 2 boats but at least she made it on one eventually..

Think I just ended up on the longer end of the spectrum this time. Last time I ordered it was much, much quicker. I sat at the port for 3 days vs. 3 weeks. Sucked watching ships booked without my car on board but it's only a week or so remaining now

High demand maybe? Port driver smashed my car into a pole? dunno
I'll go with the last prediction. I like the sounds of custom body work. The dent right in the center of the hood from a pole sounds perfect!!

But on a serious note, the wait will be wayyy worth it! Do you have any plans for it, or will you be keeping it factory?
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #8
gerbs
woof
 
gerbs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Estoril F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,179
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to gerbs
I have rims on 19" Michelin Pilot Super Sports, and some other minor things planned like reflectors, tints, LED retrofit etc.

They've been decorating the home for a while now.
__________________

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
gerbs is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbs View Post
I have rims on 19" Michelin Pilot Super Sports, and some other minor things planned like reflectors, tints, LED retrofit etc.

They've been decorating the home for a while now.
Nice! Can't wait to see it!
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-21-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Well tomorrow is the day! I am going to pick it up after work!! Oh, and I've already got some H&R super sport springs on the way
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Its here!!!
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #12
gerbs
woof
 
gerbs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Estoril F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,179
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to gerbs
She's so sexy! Congrats!!
__________________

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
gerbs is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #13
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbs View Post
She's so sexy! Congrats!!
Thanks man! Your gonna love it!
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-23-2012, 12:15 AM   #14
webdither
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas

Posts: 559
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Congrats! Looks great in white!!
__________________
2014 M235i | July 2nd Euro Delivery | Manual | Estoril Blue / Terra | Tech, Premium, HK Audio, & Driver Assist

Euro Delivery Trip Report
webdither is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #15
er1cv
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: '13 F30 335i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)

Congrats! Alpine White looking good as usual.
er1cv is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #16
brentmeister7592
Private
 
brentmeister7592's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: south florida

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Thanks guys! Im loving it!
brentmeister7592 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2013, 12:53 AM   #17
AlphaTheory
New Member
 
Drives: 2013 328i XDrive M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York, NY

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentmeister7592 View Post
Well its been, what feels like, a LONG road waiting for the car to come in but it is finally here! I am coming out of a 2008 Audi TT Coupe, and can't wait to get in this thing! I will be taking delivery on Wednesday, and yes I will have plenty of pictures for you guys! I have been reading around the forum for a few weeks now in anticipation for my car and it got me even more excited.

I will be picking up a 2013 335i Sedan M-Sport Package. I didn't get too many bells and whistles other than what I felt was good for me. Here is a little rundown:

335i Sedan
Alpine White
Dakota Coral Red/Black Highlights
M-Sport Package
Premium Package
Harman Kardon Sound
Manual Transmission
And I cant wait!!!


And for those of you that are waiting for yours, here was my track record so you know what kind of timing to expect...

July 6th- Production Began
July 17th- Production Ended
July 28th- It was en-route to the US
August 11th- Finishing Touches
August 19th- It's at the dealer awaiting my arrival

Like I said earlier, I will be posting up some photos for all of you



AND ITS HERE!!!!

First impressions after a few hours in the drivers seat... The car is PERFECT. can't find one thing wrong with it. I have heard a lot of people complaining about the soft steering... CLEARLY they didn't drive the car with sport setting activated! The car drives like a dream, and has a setting for whatever mood your in! Anyways.. On to the pics!! I'll get some interior shots tomorrow. I was so excited, I forgot to take those... Lol!







Man!...talk about having the "WOW" factor. Love the pictures. I placed my order a few days ago and i got the same exterior/interior color as yours. So looking at your pictures makes me even more anxious!!
AlphaTheory is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST