F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Just ordered my 335 M Sport yesterday
RW Carbon
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #67
ichibanb18c
Private
 
Drives: 2014 328i Touring xDrive
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Florida

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_in_Oviedo View Post
Hugh H. was my salesman, who was yours?
The tallest guy there, Justin R. I think he use to be a ex-basketball player.
ichibanb18c is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #68
Jeff_in_Oviedo
Delivered!
 
Jeff_in_Oviedo's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 335 M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oviedo, FL

Posts: 137
iTrader: (0)

SA just verified that I am on the California highway and will hit Brunswick GA on 3/30. Soooo excited!
__________________
Delivered!: 2013 F30 335i M Sport, 8-speed Sport Trans, Estoril Blue/Coral Red, 403M, Premium Pkg, Dynamic Handling Pkg, Driver Assist Pkg, HK Sound, Enhanced BT & USB
Jeff_in_Oviedo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #69
FEE
Ne Conjugare Nobiscum
 
Drives: '13 335i Sport MG/Blk
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NW Florida

Posts: 140
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_in_Oviedo View Post
SA just verified that I am on the California highway and will hit Brunswick GA on 3/30. Soooo excited!
Lucky guy, congrats! Almost there...
FEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #70
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_in_Oviedo View Post
SA just verified that I am on the California highway and will hit Brunswick GA on 3/30. Soooo excited!
The race is on! WW just listed mine on the "Toledo" due in Baltimore 4/1
Frzdrdhppy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #71
Jeff_in_Oviedo
Delivered!
 
Jeff_in_Oviedo's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 335 M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oviedo, FL

Posts: 137
iTrader: (0)

BMW website finally shows that car is in transit to the U.S.
__________________
Delivered!: 2013 F30 335i M Sport, 8-speed Sport Trans, Estoril Blue/Coral Red, 403M, Premium Pkg, Dynamic Handling Pkg, Driver Assist Pkg, HK Sound, Enhanced BT & USB
Jeff_in_Oviedo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #72
Jeff_in_Oviedo
Delivered!
 
Jeff_in_Oviedo's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 335 M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oviedo, FL

Posts: 137
iTrader: (0)

KLine.com RoRo report now estimates that it will arrive at Brunswick on April 3rd, instead of April 1st. Boo! They keep pushing it back. Originally it was March 30th. I know, first world problem.
__________________
Delivered!: 2013 F30 335i M Sport, 8-speed Sport Trans, Estoril Blue/Coral Red, 403M, Premium Pkg, Dynamic Handling Pkg, Driver Assist Pkg, HK Sound, Enhanced BT & USB
Jeff_in_Oviedo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #73
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_in_Oviedo View Post
KLine.com RoRo report now estimates that it will arrive at Brunswick on April 3rd, instead of April 1st. Boo! They keep pushing it back. Originally it was March 30th. I know, first world problem.
Man, wonder why the delay? The Toledo is showing delayed by W&W one day, now to hit Baltimore on 4/1. It did show 3/31, but I bet nobody figured that is Easter. Just hope all our cars get here safe and sound!
Frzdrdhppy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #74
Jeff_in_Oviedo
Delivered!
 
Jeff_in_Oviedo's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 335 M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oviedo, FL

Posts: 137
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
Man, wonder why the delay? The Toledo is showing delayed by W&W one day, now to hit Baltimore on 4/1. It did show 3/31, but I bet nobody figured that is Easter. Just hope all our cars get here safe and sound!
Perhaps bad weather. They delayed it another day, to 4/4. Sucks.
__________________
Delivered!: 2013 F30 335i M Sport, 8-speed Sport Trans, Estoril Blue/Coral Red, 403M, Premium Pkg, Dynamic Handling Pkg, Driver Assist Pkg, HK Sound, Enhanced BT & USB
Jeff_in_Oviedo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2013, 12:51 AM   #75
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_in_Oviedo View Post
Perhaps bad weather. They delayed it another day, to 4/4. Sucks.
You might get pleasantly surprised. Port of Baltimore showed it expected to arrive there 3/28 at 8:00 p.m. The K-line shows its estimated departure from Baltimore on 4/1 and departure from Brunswick on 4/4. Unless Easter gets in the way, I bet your car gets to Brunswick on Monday or Tuesday. I can't see it being in Baltimore for 3 days.

W&W still shows mine (Toledo) to arrive and depart Baltimore on 4/1, but Port of Baltimore doesn't show it expected yet. Last report from the ship was on 3/23.
Frzdrdhppy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2013, 07:53 AM   #76
n55x3
Captain
 
Drives: n55 BMWs
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: us

Posts: 684
iTrader: (0)

Can you guys offer any advice for this scenario? My 335 arrived in Baltimore on 3/22. Dealer's system showed an expected delivery date to Ohio of 3/24. Car still isn't here. Dealer says they have no way of tracking it. At this point I think there was extensive damage/repair done to the vehicle and it needs some TLC at the VPC in Baltimore.

The dealer's tracking system shows both estimated and actual times and as of now it shows:

Arrive At VPC: 3/21 (estimate and actual)
Ship from VPC: 3/22 (estimate only, no actual)
Dealer Delivery: 3/24 (estimate only, no actual)

Sucks. I was told that the carriers often have delays or whatever but what concerns me is that there isn't even an Actual time for 'Ship from VPC' which menas it is probably still sitting in the garage at the Baltimore VPC.

If there is damage is that information disclosed to the dealer?
n55x3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2013, 08:00 AM   #77
Jeff_in_Oviedo
Delivered!
 
Jeff_in_Oviedo's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 335 M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oviedo, FL

Posts: 137
iTrader: (0)

The California Highway is now showing up again on marinetraffic.com. It is headed straight for Baltimore, as expected. It is a day or so late, so instead of arriving at 3/28 8pm, it will probably be closer to 3/29 @ 8pm.
__________________
Delivered!: 2013 F30 335i M Sport, 8-speed Sport Trans, Estoril Blue/Coral Red, 403M, Premium Pkg, Dynamic Handling Pkg, Driver Assist Pkg, HK Sound, Enhanced BT & USB
Jeff_in_Oviedo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2013, 11:02 PM   #78
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n55x3 View Post
Can you guys offer any advice for this scenario? My 335 arrived in Baltimore on 3/22. Dealer's system showed an expected delivery date to Ohio of 3/24. Car still isn't here. Dealer says they have no way of tracking it. At this point I think there was extensive damage/repair done to the vehicle and it needs some TLC at the VPC in Baltimore.

The dealer's tracking system shows both estimated and actual times and as of now it shows:

Arrive At VPC: 3/21 (estimate and actual)
Ship from VPC: 3/22 (estimate only, no actual)
Dealer Delivery: 3/24 (estimate only, no actual)

Sucks. I was told that the carriers often have delays or whatever but what concerns me is that there isn't even an Actual time for 'Ship from VPC' which menas it is probably still sitting in the garage at the Baltimore VPC.

If there is damage is that information disclosed to the dealer?
Could be they are waiting on a part. Could be anything. You probably know as much as anyone about what's going on. Maybe try the BMW order track #800 and talk to a rep.

Good Luck!
Frzdrdhppy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #79
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_in_Oviedo View Post
The California Highway is now showing up again on marinetraffic.com. It is headed straight for Baltimore, as expected. It is a day or so late, so instead of arriving at 3/28 8pm, it will probably be closer to 3/29 @ 8pm.
Just saw your ship's location just outside of Chesapeake Bay bridge. Mine is still showing Baltimore ETA of 4/1. Looks like some rough weather causing the delays.

Really not too worried, just want it here before next payment due for the pull ahead deal, and we also are supposed to get some more snow early next week.
Frzdrdhppy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2013, 06:56 PM   #80
pallymore
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335xi M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 313
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
You might get pleasantly surprised. Port of Baltimore showed it expected to arrive there 3/28 at 8:00 p.m. The K-line shows its estimated departure from Baltimore on 4/1 and departure from Brunswick on 4/4. Unless Easter gets in the way, I bet your car gets to Brunswick on Monday or Tuesday. I can't see it being in Baltimore for 3 days.

W&W still shows mine (Toledo) to arrive and depart Baltimore on 4/1, but Port of Baltimore doesn't show it expected yet. Last report from the ship was on 3/23.
I've been tracking TOLEDO as well...it seems it didn't report its location since it departed Spain.

I hope it's not lost
__________________
2013 F30 335i xDrive M Sport Line

pallymore is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #81
MiamiF30
Private
 
MiamiF30's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 328I AW Sportline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: MIAMI

Posts: 60
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW 550I  [0.00]
Mine arrived at my Florida dealer on the 27th...delivered that day ...
You'll be thrilled when the wait is over!!
__________________
F30 AW '13//Sportline//HK//Lighting Package//Technology Package//Sport Transmission
MiamiF30 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2013, 08:19 PM   #82
pallymore
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335xi M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 313
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiF30 View Post
Mine arrived at my Florida dealer on the 27th...delivered that day ...
You'll be thrilled when the wait is over!!
congrats!

only...two...more...weeks...(hopefully)
__________________
2013 F30 335i xDrive M Sport Line

pallymore is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #83
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallymore View Post
I've been tracking TOLEDO as well...it seems it didn't report its location since it departed Spain.

I hope it's not lost
I was worried about that too and did a lot of marine checking, haha! Hate to scuba down and bring it up. Damn, knew I should have got that amphi-car option!

Actually, Port of Baltimore now shows the Toledo's ETA as 3/31 at 10:00 p.m.
Just a little while longer!
Frzdrdhppy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #84
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Jeff, the "California Highway" left Baltimore at 2:27 p.m. today 3/30.
Frzdrdhppy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #85
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
I was worried about that too and did a lot of marine checking, haha! Hate to scuba down and bring it up. Damn, knew I should have got that amphi-car option!

Actually, Port of Baltimore now shows the Toledo's ETA as 3/31 at 10:00 p.m.
Just a little while longer!
Damn! It's no longer listed on Port's expected arrival list!
Frzdrdhppy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-31-2013, 07:34 AM   #86
Jeff_in_Oviedo
Delivered!
 
Jeff_in_Oviedo's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 335 M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oviedo, FL

Posts: 137
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
Jeff, the "California Highway" left Baltimore at 2:27 p.m. today 3/30.
Good to hear. Interestingly, marinetraffic.com still shows it in port, as of 8 minutes ago. If that site has live information, then how come there is a disparity between your information and what the site shows? I don't understand. Where did you get your information? Official port of baltimore website or something?
__________________
Delivered!: 2013 F30 335i M Sport, 8-speed Sport Trans, Estoril Blue/Coral Red, 403M, Premium Pkg, Dynamic Handling Pkg, Driver Assist Pkg, HK Sound, Enhanced BT & USB
Jeff_in_Oviedo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-31-2013, 12:16 PM   #87
pallymore
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335xi M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 313
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
Damn! It's no longer listed on Port's expected arrival list!
yea...i was thinking probably the website doesn't show its position after it enters the open sea....but if the vessel is due in port tmr...it should be very close to the US coast by now.
__________________
2013 F30 335i xDrive M Sport Line

pallymore is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-31-2013, 02:06 PM   #88
pallymore
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335xi M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 313
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
Damn! It's no longer listed on Port's expected arrival list!
TOLEDO shows up on another website!
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 F30 335i xDrive M Sport Line

pallymore is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST