F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > 2013 328i M Sport Lease
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
NUFC3
New Member
2
Rep
28
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

2013 328i M Sport Lease

So here is the offer I am mulling over. 2013 328i M Sport in Estoril Blue. Bluetooth is the only option other than paint and m sport.

MSRP: 42,709
Selling price: 40,295
Acquisition fee: 725
Rebate: 100
Total Cap Cost: 40,020

1st moth pay: 553.35
Fees and insurance: 181.50
Total due at delivery: 734.85

36 months at $553.35
17K miles (2k additional miles per year 0.15) Total Miles Allowed 51K
Money Factor 0.00130
Total residual 24,777

Is this a good deal? The dealer is in PA, as am I, and is marking up the car $500. Or so he tells me.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #2
Jparker82
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
311
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 335 M sport 2014 X6
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southeast.

iTrader: (0)

The activehybrid 3 with m sport will lease cheaper. Lot more car for the money. $3500 Eco $4000 off MSRP and rebates upto $1750. Also have a lower rate. Get a quote on that before your buy. But if your in PA you might need x drive which is not available on ah3.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 03:26 AM   #3
Cfichman
Private First Class
3
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i AW M Sport
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami/Orlando

iTrader: (0)

I put 3k down on my 335i m sport msrp was 50,120. 36 month, 10k miles a year. I was going to pay 514 then i added rim and tire protection took me to 552. also got 300 off my first month.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
kobechrome
Captain
kobechrome's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
700
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ashburn, VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e36M61995 View Post
So here is the offer I am mulling over. 2013 328i M Sport in Estoril Blue. Bluetooth is the only option other than paint and m sport.

MSRP: 42,709
Selling price: 40,295
Acquisition fee: 725
Rebate: 100
Total Cap Cost: 40,020

1st moth pay: 553.35
Fees and insurance: 181.50
Total due at delivery: 734.85

36 months at $553.35
17K miles (2k additional miles per year 0.15) Total Miles Allowed 51K
Money Factor 0.00130
Total residual 24,777

Is this a good deal? The dealer is in PA, as am I, and is marking up the car $500. Or so he tells me.
Looks high to me. You should be in the high 400s with a cap cost that low.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #5
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
3
Rep
201
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

iTrader: (0)

Looks high to me too.

Looks like they are dinging the residual to 58% instead of the 60% This might be because of the extra mileage. Did you know BMW will give you the option to buy more miles at $.16 within 120 days of lease end? The way you are doing it, you are rolling it into the lease and paying taxes on it, also getting dinged on the residual. I'd pass on that deal.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 10:44 PM   #6
NUFC3
New Member
2
Rep
28
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the feedback. So what's a good plan here. 15K lease and potentially pay for some extra miles later in the lease? I will try at least 15K. Any tips on dealers to call?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2013, 12:07 AM   #7
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
3
Rep
201
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line BSM/Red
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36M61995 View Post
Thanks for the feedback. So what's a good plan here. 15K lease and potentially pay for some extra miles later in the lease? I will try at least 15K. Any tips on dealers to call?
I don't know any PA dealers, but I built your car and ran some numbers for fun.

MSRP 44,245.00
INV 40,710.00
I+$500 41,210.00 (If you can get 500 over invoice)
Residual 26, 547.00 ( 36 months/15k mpy)
Acq. fee 725.00 (If you can get w/o mark-up
Rebate 1,000.00
36 month lease

Plugging all these into lease calculator gave me a Base Payment of $487.39+ tax. Not Knowing your county, I grabbed 6% State and 3% county. This gave me $43.87 per month in tax for a total of $531.26 per month. The other doc fees, insurance, etc. would be paid out of pocket It's just a ballpark figure, but I hope this helps a little!
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #8
NUFC3
New Member
2
Rep
28
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
I don't know any PA dealers, but I built your car and ran some numbers for fun.

MSRP 44,245.00
INV 40,710.00
I+$500 41,210.00 (If you can get 500 over invoice)
Residual 26, 547.00 ( 36 months/15k mpy)
Acq. fee 725.00 (If you can get w/o mark-up
Rebate 1,000.00
36 month lease

Plugging all these into lease calculator gave me a Base Payment of $487.39+ tax. Not Knowing your county, I grabbed 6% State and 3% county. This gave me $43.87 per month in tax for a total of $531.26 per month. The other doc fees, insurance, etc. would be paid out of pocket It's just a ballpark figure, but I hope this helps a little!
Thanks Frzdrdhppy!
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #9
hollandog
Private First Class
hollandog's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
149
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: nyc

iTrader: (0)

i pay ~$460/month tax rolled in for my 328i xdrive AW msport with lighting pkge and driver assist pkge.

MSRP around $46000. selling price was invoice +$400ish.
36months/10k. $0 down, ~$2k due at sign for 1st month, bank fee, dealer & dmv fee, etc.

I did it with a lot of rebates 2 months ago.
Holiday credit, Drive for TeamUSA, College grad.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
Axxlrod
Dude man
Axxlrod's Avatar
2
Rep
87
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 535i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jparker82 View Post
The activehybrid 3 with m sport will lease cheaper. Lot more car for the money. $3500 Eco $4000 off MSRP and rebates upto $1750. Also have a lower rate. Get a quote on that before your buy. But if your in PA you might need x drive which is not available on ah3.
AH3 have a lower RV than do 328 or 335's though. I believe they are 3 points lower.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
9
Rep
406
Posts

 
Drives: something with 4 wheels
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Oregon

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
AH3 have a lower RV than do 328 or 335's though. I believe they are 3 points lower.
I just ordered a 335i and looked at the AH3. Exact same car (color, options, ect) with the same $ amount over invoice and same due at signing.... the only difference was the residuals and the $3500 eco credit. The AH3 came out $15/month more.
__________________
'13 335i
'14 SQ5
'94 TT Supra
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #12
Ed335xi m
Private
1
Rep
89
Posts

 
Drives: 2011bmw x6 5.0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York

iTrader: (1)

I ordered my 335xi m sport on 2/18/13
MSRP $54,875
10k/year
$4,000 out of pocket due at signing
$540/month
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2013, 12:28 AM   #13
matt_335Ci
Colonel
matt_335Ci's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
2,291
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i Sport
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Arizona - West Valley

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2012 335i sedan  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to matt_335Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
Looks high to me too.

Looks like they are dinging the residual to 58% instead of the 60% This might be because of the extra mileage. Did you know BMW will give you the option to buy more miles at $.16 within 120 days of lease end? The way you are doing it, you are rolling it into the lease and paying taxes on it, also getting dinged on the residual. I'd pass on that deal.
BMW charges taxes when you buy miles during your lease, so starting the lease with 36 payments to peanut butter spread is more cost effective then paying for all those miles with 120 days left.
__________________
'12 335i Glacier Silver w/everest grey leather/aluminum&black gloss trim/ZSL/ZPP/ZTP/ZPS/Sport8spd/PDC/hot seats/20% ceramic tints

*RETIRED* 2009 z4 35i [e89] | 2007 335i coupe [e92] | 2001 325Ci [e46] *RETIRED*
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
328i, lease, m sport

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST