F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > F30 335i 2013 sedan xdrive m sport body style
GetBMWParts

06-04-2017, 04:24 PM   #1
eddieinotayev
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw 335i xdrive

F30 335i 2013 sedan xdrive m sport body style

getting jb4 installed monday. few questions. Car in Title.

i am also installing catless downpipes. i heard jb4 auto clears codes. Can i set it up so it can only delete the one code which is catless downpipes and other issue i get it will pop up a check engine light. Dont want to have a problem and not kniw about it.

Can i also change the fuel gauge to check if im running lean or not. If im not aware im running lean im sure that can cause problems. Does anyone have a link to a guage i can buy for that. hate the ones that take over one of the ventiliations.

Does anyone have the setup with 3 guages on the corner panel on driver side dont see any 335i have that seeing if anyone made that happen and what to do to get that done.

Last question i remeber running to a website a guide for the jb4 options and a chart with what speddo and what rpm range you need when setting up diffrent option if that makes sence lol. Burger tuning site doesnt have that. Does anyone have a link to that?

Will really appreciate your help to any questions you answer.

Thanks - Eddie
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
eddieinotayev
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw 335i xdrive

I got answers to the other questions i just need answers for these last two

I figured out the the other questions i mainly want to know this first questions really important for me. You don't have to answer the second. Will really appreciate you answers.

I heard jb4 auto clears codes. Can i set it up so it can only delete the one code which is catless downpipes and other issue i get it will pop up a check engine light. Don't want to have a problem and not know about it.

Does anyone have the setup with 3 gauges on the corner panel on driver side don't see any 335i have that seeing if anyone made that happen and what to do to get that done.
Appreciate 0