F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > ONEighty - F30 LED Ring Development Stage 2
European Auto Source
View Poll Results: Which style do you prefer?
Style-1 79 54.86%
Style-2 65 45.14%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #23
VIRAL328xi
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW 328xi M Sport Package
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nashua NH

iTrader: (0)

I'm lovin style #2!
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #24
Alex@ONEighty
Captain
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
605
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

For those who are interested in making the pre-order for either style 1 or 2 please send us over an email at info@180custom.com We will provide you with the necessary information to make the order and schedule installations.

At the moment we still have not found proper installers on the west coat and most likely until we do those who are interested would need to mail us in their headlights for installation, or you can simply purchase the LED rings.

Once the pre-orders are submitted the wait time for the LED rings will be about 2 weeks. We are looking to have pre-orders done by Sunday July 7th.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #25
JFREEZISM
Private
0
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 328i (F30)
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Shiloh, IL (Metro East STL)

iTrader: (0)

Any installers in St Louis area
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #26
jtodd
Private
jtodd's Avatar
0
Rep
79
Posts

Drives: 2008 328i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem@ONEighty
For those who are interested in making the pre-order for either style 1 or 2 please send us over an email at info@180custom.com We will provide you with the necessary information to make the order and schedule installations.

At the moment we still have not found proper installers on the west coat and most likely until we do those who are interested would need to mail us in their headlights for installation, or you can simply purchase the LED rings.

Once the pre-orders are submitted the wait time for the LED rings will be about 2 weeks. We are looking to have pre-orders done by Sunday July 7th.
Hey I'm interested in the style (2), and wanted to know if they would indeed have the extended line on the inner ring like the 4 series concept?
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #27
SJ00
Major
SJ00's Avatar
Australia
41
Rep
1,333
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gold Coast

iTrader: (0)

can i preorder premade ones?
Style 2 rings+xenon retrofit please
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #28
S_1_N_3_R
The Sinner
Canada
4
Rep
341
Posts

Drives: 2012 F30
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Home of the Blackberry

iTrader: (1)

I might just drive down from Canada to get these installed when it is ready! Subscribed!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #29
T.Maas
Private First Class
T.Maas's Avatar
0
Rep
119
Posts

Drives: '13 328i xdrive
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brookfield, Wisconsin

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Style 2 is sexy as heck
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #30
Shenlin
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i xDrive 2013
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

in love with style 2 w/ extensions
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #31
DualMTurbo
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
30
Posts

Drives: 328i Msport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii

iTrader: (0)

I'm in Texas any plans on having a dealer in this area? I'm picking up my car from the dealer this week I don't really feel comfortable pulling the headlights off a car w/ 14 miles on it.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #32
F30 Epal
Private
United_States
2
Rep
53
Posts

Drives: F30 320i
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Style 1 for me, also in SoCal too.
__________________
Alpine White '14 BMW 320i 6-Speed MT, BMS stage 1, H&R Sport Springs, Injen CAI, Borla cat-back exhaust
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #33
Virtual
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2013 320i
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Orange County

iTrader: (0)

Is $625 for both for the left and right headlights? Im also in Socal.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 10:52 PM   #34
DSTJ99
Private
1
Rep
75
Posts

Drives: '13 328xi Lux - Black/Saddle
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Philly Burbs, PA

iTrader: (0)

Could they be DIY? How hard is the install?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #35
Alex@ONEighty
Captain
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
605
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

After these LED rings will be installed, the headlights will be 100% plug-n-play. If you are planing on getting a Bi-Xenon Projector Retro-Fit, it will also be fully plug-n-play

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMTurbo View Post
I'm in Texas any plans on having a dealer in this area? I'm picking up my car from the dealer this week I don't really feel comfortable pulling the headlights off a car w/ 14 miles on it.
At the moment we are going to be the only ones installing these rings, so no one in any other states other than NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual View Post
Is $625 for both for the left and right headlights? Im also in Socal.
Yes, The price is for the set

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTJ99 View Post
Could they be DIY? How hard is the install?
We recommend a professional installation but if you have the right tools it isn't very difficult, just a little time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmwuser View Post
can i preorder premade ones?
Style 2 rings+xenon retrofit please
We are working on doing a bi-xenon projector retro-fit on these lights and will have something solid done and ready for installation in about 3 weeks. Price hasn't been decided yet but will most likely be anywhere from $600-$750 with an HID kit.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #36
finaloption
First Lieutenant
finaloption's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
382
Posts

Drives: '13 f30 n26
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem@ONEighty View Post
We are working on doing a bi-xenon projector retro-fit on these lights and will have something solid done and ready for installation in about 3 weeks. Price hasn't been decided yet but will most likely be anywhere from $600-$750 with an HID kit.
i think you'll see a lot more interest when you have the bi-xenon retrofit available
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2013, 04:47 AM   #37
JPinky
Private
United_States
8
Rep
69
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem@ONEighty
After these LED rings will be installed, the headlights will be 100% plug-n-play. If you are planing on getting a Bi-Xenon Projector Retro-Fit, it will also be fully plug-n-play

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMTurbo View Post
I'm in Texas any plans on having a dealer in this area? I'm picking up my car from the dealer this week I don't really feel comfortable pulling the headlights off a car w/ 14 miles on it.
At the moment we are going to be the only ones installing these rings, so no one in any other states other than NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual View Post
Is $625 for both for the left and right headlights? Im also in Socal.
Yes, The price is for the set

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTJ99 View Post
Could they be DIY? How hard is the install?
We recommend a professional installation but if you have the right tools it isn't very difficult, just a little time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmwuser View Post
can i preorder premade ones?
Style 2 rings+xenon retrofit please
We are working on doing a bi-xenon projector retro-fit on these lights and will have something solid done and ready for installation in about 3 weeks. Price hasn't been decided yet but will most likely be anywhere from $600-$750 with an HID kit.
I agree that having the bi-xenon retrofit available is a huge plus!

Also, how much longer will it be until a SoCal location is found for installation?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #38
remjeon
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 528i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vietnam

iTrader: (0)

Hello. Been tracking ur progress from the beginning. Work of art!

Could u post some close-up pictures of unlit headlight set? Haven't seen any detailed pictures lately since ur prototype introduction thread. Just want to see finish quality before ordering one. Also, do they have same thickness as OEM rings? Worried that they look bit thinner. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #39
ARBMWGuy
New Member
United_States
2
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: F30 Sport Black on Coral Red
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Arkansas

iTrader: (0)

I am in Arkansas and undoubtedly there will be no shops around here that you will partner with, so what would be the cost for a complete bi-xenon assembly? Also how difficult would the installation be (complete rewire, plug and go, etc)?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 10:43 PM   #40
Casualvic
Private First Class
7
Rep
176
Posts

Drives: 328i xdrive
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

Style 1 all the way......style 2 looks half ass...kind of a generic design from a kia
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #41
richardg
Major
richardg's Avatar
52
Rep
1,381
Posts

Drives: e36M / e92M / e36 328i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bloomfield Hills Mi.

iTrader: (5)

I am interested in Style 2 but the M4 isn't out yet for me to buy lol. Also style 2 at the top of the OP isn't the same as the style 2 photoshop you did on the white F30. I am referring to the Concept 4 series style.

Last edited by richardg; 07-17-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #42
jtodd
Private
jtodd's Avatar
0
Rep
79
Posts

Drives: 2008 328i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg
I am interested in Style 2 but the M4 isn't out yet for me to buy lol. Also style 2 at the top of the OP isn't the same as the style 2 photoshop you did on the white F30. I am referring to the Concept 4 series style.
Hey just to save you some time. I emailed Artem from One-Eighty about the same thing. As it turns out, the style 2 WILL have the extensions like in the concept but they won't be ready for a few months. If you'd like to pre-order some style 2's you can email them on their website.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2013, 02:33 AM   #43
SwampCat84
Private First Class
SwampCat84's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: 2012 328i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Im def interested.. Im a little curious as to how they will be wired in... I know if you splice anything that voids the warranty...
__________________


2012 328i F30/ Window Tint, M-Performance Kidney Grilles, Sport Front Trim Pieces with Whiskers, VMR V721s 19x8.5 F/19x9.5 R, (Coilovers Coming Soon!)
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #44
gangazi
New Member
0
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: e92
Join Date: May 2013
Location: atlanta

iTrader: (0)

is this stillavailable? please pm me
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
180custom, f30, led angel eye, oneighty

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 PM.




f30post
f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST