F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > BMW Port Installed Accessories Program (PIA) for your new F30
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #45
drexplode
Lieutenant Colonel
drexplode's Avatar
United_States
449
Rep
1,967
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 EBII
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Walled Lake Michigan

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335is2013
Is the m performance suspension available for port install?
Negative ghost rider - dealer installed or Indy
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 10:54 AM   #46
ckirsano
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2016 435i Gran Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Royal Oak, MI

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone know what the difference is between PIA Wheel Locks and the regular BMW accessory wheel locks (or any other wheel locks, for that matter)? Just curious, because they're double the price.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 07:11 AM   #47
jcg943
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i convertible
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Hi Everyone new to the forum here and excited to be a member.

I recently ordered a 428i convertible and decided that I wanted the BMW M performance exhaust and black kidney grills added by the VDC. I spoke with my CA and he was able to add this to my order on yesterday. The additions get rolled up into the vehicles final MSRP; the price they quoted me is listed below. My question, has anyone found an official 4 series price list for additions done by the PIA program at the VDC?

M performance exhaust: $1660
Blk kidney grills: $220
__________________
Current: 2016 428i convertible / Blk Sapphire metallic / SDL BRN / M sport / Prem / DVR AST/ Nav
Past: 2011 328i convertible / Blk / Blk
Past: 2011 328i sedan / sp grey / Blk / Prem / Nav

Last edited by jcg943; 05-01-2016 at 07:33 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 07:35 AM   #48
miked07
Private First Class
miked07's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
111
Posts

Drives: '16 F30 B58 340i x drive
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Staten Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcg943
Hi Everyone new to the forum here and excited to be a member.

I recently ordered a 428i convertible and decided that I wanted the BMW M performance exhaust and black kidney grills added by the VDC. I spoke with my CA and he was able to add this to my order on yesterday. The additions get rolled up into the vehicles final MSRP; the price they quoted me is listed below. My question, has anyone found an official price list for additions done by the PIA program at the VDC?

M performance exhaust: $1660
Blk kidney grills: $220
That quote isn't good at all
__________________
Jb4
Evolution racewerks catless downpipe
BMS intake
M performance exhaust
1/4 time 11.9
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 01:20 PM   #49
xlover
Captain
No_Country
105
Rep
611
Posts

Drives: 2014 335 xdrive 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcg943
Hi Everyone new to the forum here and excited to be a member.

I recently ordered a 428i convertible and decided that I wanted the BMW M performance exhaust and black kidney grills added by the VDC. I spoke with my CA and he was able to add this to my order on yesterday. The additions get rolled up into the vehicles final MSRP; the price they quoted me is listed below. My question, has anyone found an official 4 series price list for additions done by the PIA program at the VDC?

M performance exhaust: $1660
Blk kidney grills: $220
Looks like those are msrp.... Invoice should be significantly less

Would really appreciate if someone in the know, maybe a dealer friend could update the first page with the most recent 3 and 4 series PIA options and their invoice price... I feel like they are hard to negotiate without knowing the invoice because they are so variable (as opposed to the standard 7%ish for factory build options)

Or even if there was a document that could be attached and replaced every so often
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 05:42 PM   #50
jcg943
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i convertible
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked07 View Post
That quote isn't good at all
Correction. Price that was quoted for both items is 1660
__________________
Current: 2016 428i convertible / Blk Sapphire metallic / SDL BRN / M sport / Prem / DVR AST/ Nav
Past: 2011 328i convertible / Blk / Blk
Past: 2011 328i sedan / sp grey / Blk / Prem / Nav
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 05:36 AM   #51
miked07
Private First Class
miked07's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
111
Posts

Drives: '16 F30 B58 340i x drive
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Staten Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcg943
Quote:
Originally Posted by miked07 View Post
That quote isn't good at all
Correction. Price that was quoted for both items is 1660
Still a bit high
__________________
Jb4
Evolution racewerks catless downpipe
BMS intake
M performance exhaust
1/4 time 11.9
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 08:32 PM   #52
J.B.
New Member
J.B.'s Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: Mercedes C320
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Carlsbad, California

iTrader: (0)

Port Installed Options for 2017 F36

Does anyone know if there is a plan by BMW to install the Performance Kit for the new 440i ? I have just ordered one to be delievered in a few months
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2016, 03:38 AM   #53
Versipellis
Captain
United_States
74
Rep
678
Posts

Drives: '17 F36 440i xDrive M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Does anyone know if there is a plan by BMW to install the Performance Kit for the new 440i ? I have just ordered one to be delievered in a few months
CA I'm working with told me that it'll be an option once it passes government legal stuff here in the US in July.
__________________
2017 440i Gran Coupe xDrive MPPSK M-Sport Estoril Blue II w/ Individual Golden Brown Full Merino & Fineline Anthracite Wood
Track Handling + Premium + Cold Weather + Technology + Driver Assistance Packages
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2016, 02:54 PM   #54
SDe90Man
Enlisted Member
United_States
0
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: 2077 440i Convertible
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Hello all, any help would be appreciated:

I'm getting ready to order a convertible 435i from my dealer here in San Diego... does anyone have any guidance/recommendations for negotiating the Perf Exhaust and Power Kit into my lease?

-Can these be rolled into the car's MSRP?
-If so, should I just negotiate the total car's MSRP (9%-10% off MSRP) or spend the time looking for invoice costs and negotiating those 2 items separately?
-Where can i find invoice costs for these two options?

I appreciate it!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2016, 08:25 PM   #55
alistairk
Private First Class
23
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i MSport, 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDe90Man
Hello all, any help would be appreciated:

I'm getting ready to order a convertible 435i from my dealer here in San Diego... does anyone have any guidance/recommendations for negotiating the Perf Exhaust and Power Kit into my lease?

-Can these be rolled into the car's MSRP?
-If so, should I just negotiate the total car's MSRP (9%-10% off MSRP) or spend the time looking for invoice costs and negotiating those 2 items separately?
-Where can i find invoice costs for these two options?

I appreciate it!
It's been a while since I've looked regularly, so I may be wrong, but I would think they've stopped ordering for the 2016 435i and are on to the 2017 440i, which I'm guessing is what you meant since you asked about the m performance power and sound kit rather than the separate mppk and mpe the 435i gets.

As far as I know, the power and sound kit hasn't been officially released and therefore you're unlikely to get any firm price for it, invoice or msrp. What I did is negotiated my deal for my 340 as invoice + pricing meaning I'd pay whatever invoice was plus a certain amount. That way you don't have to guess what invoice is. Not sure about SD dealerships, but I worked with Greg Poland at Pacific BMW in Glendale (near LA) so may be worth the trek if your SD CA isn't willing to work such a deal.

So short answer is it is possible to roll the price into the msrp (helpful on a lease) as long as the kit becomes available by the time your car hits the port.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2016, 04:32 PM   #56
SDe90Man
Enlisted Member
United_States
0
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: 2077 440i Convertible
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alistairk View Post
It's been a while since I've looked regularly, so I may be wrong, but I would think they've stopped ordering for the 2016 435i and are on to the 2017 440i, which I'm guessing is what you meant since you asked about the m performance power and sound kit rather than the separate mppk and mpe the 435i gets.

As far as I know, the power and sound kit hasn't been officially released and therefore you're unlikely to get any firm price for it, invoice or msrp. What I did is negotiated my deal for my 340 as invoice + pricing meaning I'd pay whatever invoice was plus a certain amount. That way you don't have to guess what invoice is. Not sure about SD dealerships, but I worked with Greg Poland at Pacific BMW in Glendale (near LA) so may be worth the trek if your SD CA isn't willing to work such a deal.

So short answer is it is possible to roll the price into the msrp (helpful on a lease) as long as the kit becomes available by the time your car hits the port.
Thanks for the info Alistairk!
You are correct...I just spoke with my SD CA today and he informed me we're 1.5 months too late for 2016 builds. Hopefully our CA will be flexible in working the deal you mentioned for me, especially since he sold us my wife's 35i Z4 a couple years ago...gotta take care of the repeat customers!

I did want a 2016 due to the 4yr/50k (and brakes) warranty, the updated 2017 warranty is pretty much just oil changes and anything unusual or major now. Bummer. Not to mention the RV's for the 2017's have come in fairly low to start. Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2016, 04:48 PM   #57
Liquid_Ice
Enlisted Member
United_States
12
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW 340i xDrive w/MPPSK
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

iTrader: (0)

Anyone have any updates about the MPPK for the 340i? I tried to order it with my 2017 and the CA said he emailed BMW to find out but could not currently order it. He offered the M Performance Exhaust 1,205 (MSRP of 1,760) - but I wanted the M Performance Power Kit ... unfortunately the only info I can find is from SEMA 2015 and no updates since then?

http://www.bmwblog.com/2015/11/04/bm...xhaust-system/
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2017, 03:24 PM   #58
BigPig
Registered
United_States
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: e60 M5
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone know if there is a cost to having the M performance electronic steering wheel installed at port?
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2017, 06:53 PM   #59
MUFCbmwbear
1. Man Utd 2. BMW 3. Beer
MUFCbmwbear's Avatar
United_States
91
Rep
837
Posts

Drives: 17 340i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPig View Post
Does anyone know if there is a cost to having the M performance electronic steering wheel installed at port?
No Install fees at the port!
__________________
'17 340i MT
Prior M235i/E92 M3/135i
CHICAGO
Appreciate 1
      05-01-2017, 10:49 PM   #60
MG 228i
Second Lieutenant
73
Rep
294
Posts

Drives: 340i 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Anyone know the invoice price for the M Performance Package Z08?
MSRP $1,640
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2017, 12:55 PM   #61
hinckley
Captain
hinckley's Avatar
United_States
146
Rep
834
Posts

Drives: MY18 M4 6MT (10/17 ED)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Boston, MA USA

iTrader: (0)

I'm trying to put together an ED 440 order with PIA and was just told by my dealer that you can't do both of those things. This is directly contrary to the first post in this thread, but that was three years ago. Does anyone know whether this changed? Are we no longer able to do an ED and PIA?
__________________
Current: '18 F82 M4 6MT / '15 Porsche 911 GTS Cab 7MT
Retired BMWs: '13 F10 M5 6MT / '08 E60 550i 6MT / '04 E60 545i 6MT / '98 E39 540i 6MT / '94 E34 530i 5MT / '84 E28 528e 5MT
Other retirees from Chevrolet, Buick, Subaru, Honda, Acura, Merkur(!), Saab, Volvo, Audi and Porsche
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2017, 03:24 PM   #62
Phileas Fogg
New Member
United_States
7
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2011 VW Jetta TDI Fraudwagen
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NC

iTrader: (0)

It was available until 3-ish years ago.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #63
hinckley
Captain
hinckley's Avatar
United_States
146
Rep
834
Posts

Drives: MY18 M4 6MT (10/17 ED)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Boston, MA USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phileas Fogg View Post
It was available until 3-ish years ago.
Are you saying that it was available at that time or that it ceased being available after that time?
__________________
Current: '18 F82 M4 6MT / '15 Porsche 911 GTS Cab 7MT
Retired BMWs: '13 F10 M5 6MT / '08 E60 550i 6MT / '04 E60 545i 6MT / '98 E39 540i 6MT / '94 E34 530i 5MT / '84 E28 528e 5MT
Other retirees from Chevrolet, Buick, Subaru, Honda, Acura, Merkur(!), Saab, Volvo, Audi and Porsche
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2017, 08:01 PM   #64
Phileas Fogg
New Member
United_States
7
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2011 VW Jetta TDI Fraudwagen
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NC

iTrader: (0)

It ceased being available 3-ish years ago.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2017, 09:39 PM   #65
hinckley
Captain
hinckley's Avatar
United_States
146
Rep
834
Posts

Drives: MY18 M4 6MT (10/17 ED)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Boston, MA USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phileas Fogg View Post
It ceased being available 3-ish years ago.
Thanks so much for that info.
__________________
Current: '18 F82 M4 6MT / '15 Porsche 911 GTS Cab 7MT
Retired BMWs: '13 F10 M5 6MT / '08 E60 550i 6MT / '04 E60 545i 6MT / '98 E39 540i 6MT / '94 E34 530i 5MT / '84 E28 528e 5MT
Other retirees from Chevrolet, Buick, Subaru, Honda, Acura, Merkur(!), Saab, Volvo, Audi and Porsche
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2017, 08:37 PM   #66
xlover
Captain
No_Country
105
Rep
611
Posts

Drives: 2014 335 xdrive 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Just placed an order for 440 with power and sound and a couple other PIA options
I have most recent msrp and invoice priced for the options I got PM if interested
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST