F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Yet another 335d on order
GetBMWParts

08-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #1
TheOtherMonkey

Drives: 335d xDrive MSport

Yet another 335d on order

Afternoon all. After lurking on the forum for a few weeks I thought I'd drop in and introduce myself.

I'm a long time BMW driver (around 11 years) and in the not so very distant future will be joining the F30 family as a proud owner of an Alpine White 335d.

After perusing the forum and a bit of reading around I've settled on the following spec

Alpine White
M Sport Plus
Professional Nav
Visibility Pack
Variable Sport Steering
Adaptive M Sport Suspension

M Performance Aerodynamic pack + black grill + mirror caps (wife's choice - AND she's paying for them )

Its now too late to alter anything as I've been informed by the dealer that its gone into build this week.

Originally it was a toss up between this or an M135i but having done numerous test drives in the 135 decided that the 3xx would be nicer to live with on a day to day basis. Not dissing the M135 by any stretch - its an epic car - just felt that it wasn't right for me.

I'll make sure I get some photos up when I take delivery.
      08-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
davyk31
Brigadier General

Drives: Audi SQ5 & Golf GTD

Sounds lovely. White looks great with the performance parts.

What colour of leather ?
      08-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
TheOtherMonkey

Drives: 335d xDrive MSport

Was a bit boring on the interior. Went for the Black Dakota leather but changed the interior trim to Brushed Aluminium with High-gloss black. I thought the dark interior complimented the Alpine White exterior quite nicely.