F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Project 335ix 2013 on its way..
Extreme Power House

08-20-2016, 05:12 PM   #1
Davidm335ix
Rep
Drives: 2013 335ix m sport

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi everybody, I'm new in this forum although not new to Bmw. I'll try to keep it short.
Been living in the states for 7 years now, was always a Bmw fanatic. Got myself a brand new 335i coupe m sport 2010 back then, and total lost it after a drift going bad :/ nobody hurt luckily. Had my share of cars since then- from Lexus rx350, to an ISF , x3 35 when the baby came and eventually decided me and the wife needs separate cars. We traded the x3 in a big 7 seater Santa Fe, and it took me almost a year to find my car. Wanted a 2013 335i Xdrive ( I leave in WA state you kind of need those here ), wanted m sport, white exterior, black or red interior, Hartman kardon HU display and as much technology as possible of course. Finally found one on Utah sometime around October of last year, went there for business and it got sold a day before I had time to go test drive it.. My search continues and it's not until late January of this year that I found her, the perfect one. And with just enough miles left on the warranty to have piece of mind.
Had 2 cameras, some camera wiring ( my car has the front cameras as well ) break pads all around and front rotors and spark plugs all replaced under warranty due to issues. Now it's perfect and ready to go.
After some searching I heard about **********s in LA and decided I'm doing a road trip. I'm scheduled for Saturday, a week from today for a bunch of fun stuff ( cosmetic and preformance ), and pic with details will come in this thread. For now I decided to get my wheels online and tires at a local place that gives me tires for all our commercial vehicles.
Got black satin verde axis v99 20"x9 with continental dws06, 245/35/20 front and 275/30/20 back.. Finally no more loud harsh run flats... Only had like 40-50 miles since I did it but car feels amazing!!!! Much softer and not even close to the road noise level I had ( had pzero run flats ). I promise to get nice pics of what it will look like all done with decent light and all but for now I got those.. Enjoy.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      08-21-2016, 03:15 AM   #2
bariaga1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black 335I F30, Sapphire Black

I hear so much bad things about run flats, time to switch mine out! Just don't want to take a spare with me is all..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 04:23 AM   #3
Davidm335ix
Rep
Drives: 2013 335ix m sport

Look at "slim 70005 safety spare".. $35 and piece of mind... No need of spare.. Have that in the back and AAA just Incase...
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 06:39 AM   #4
.BMW.
Brigadier General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW F11

Very nice F30!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #5
miked07
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F30 B58 340i x drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidm335ix View Post
Hi everybody, I'm new in this forum although not new to Bmw. I'll try to keep it short.
Been living in the states for 7 years now, was always a Bmw fanatic. Got myself a brand new 335i coupe m sport 2010 back then, and total lost it after a drift going bad :/ nobody hurt luckily. Had my share of cars since then- from Lexus rx350, to an ISF , x3 35 when the baby came and eventually decided me and the wife needs separate cars. We traded the x3 in a big 7 seater Santa Fe, and it took me almost a year to find my car. Wanted a 2013 335i Xdrive ( I leave in WA state you kind of need those here ), wanted m sport, white exterior, black or red interior, Hartman kardon HU display and as much technology as possible of course. Finally found one on Utah sometime around October of last year, went there for business and it got sold a day before I had time to go test drive it.. My search continues and it's not until late January of this year that I found her, the perfect one. And with just enough miles left on the warranty to have piece of mind.
Had 2 cameras, some camera wiring ( my car has the front cameras as well ) break pads all around and front rotors and spark plugs all replaced under warranty due to issues. Now it's perfect and ready to go.
After some searching I heard about **********s in LA and decided I'm doing a road trip. I'm scheduled for Saturday, a week from today for a bunch of fun stuff ( cosmetic and preformance ), and pic with details will come in this thread. For now I decided to get my wheels online and tires at a local place that gives me tires for all our commercial vehicles.
Got black satin verde axis v99 20"x9 with continental dws06, 245/35/20 front and 275/30/20 back.. Finally no more loud harsh run flats... Only had like 40-50 miles since I did it but car feels amazing!!!! Much softer and not even close to the road noise level I had ( had pzero run flats ). I promise to get nice pics of what it will look like all done with decent light and all but for now I got those.. Enjoy.
Loving the wheels! You're x drive with 20 inch wheels and stock ride height?
M performance exhaust
1/4 time 11.9
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #6
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328

Nice
Appreciate 0