Thread: 328i N20 Tunes
View Single Post
      08-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #22
mocohead
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '16 M235i 6MT & 12 128i Msport

While browsing around for other tunes, I stumbled across a company in Germany that offers a tune for our cars. Below is the email I got from them...

" thank you for your interest in our products. Yes we have a chip box.

Our chip tuning box is adapted with two plug to the original injection system.
Through our chip tuning box is the amount of fuel will be optimized and thus uses the serial excess air from the engine. In real time the data of the engine are processed by a microprocessor. All original features of the engine will remain, and are not affected, so the highest level of stability and security is granted. A retrofit to the original state at any time and cannot be detected from the manufacturer, so therefore it will not affect your warranty.

Unlike other providers we do not go to the limits of what is possible, but the meaningful. Through our performance all the protective functions of the engine will remain and we will thus achieve the highest level of quality and safety.
The performance change as follows: Please note, that our chip box is adjustable. So if you want more or less power you can adjust by yourself very easy.
MANUFACTURER ENGINE KW serie HP serie NM serie KW mod HP mod NM mod
BMW 28 i - 245PS (TP N20) 180KW 245PS 350NM 207KW 282PS 402NM
The price for the chip tuning box is 399.- Euro plus shipping to USA 49.- Euro. Installation is very simple and needs about 15 minutes. You can pay by bank transfer or Paypal.

If you have any questions or want to make an order, you can send us an email or reach us Mo-Fr 09:00 - 18:00 clock in our head office at +49 75 31-80 20 15 10 or at one of our hotlines.

GERMANY: +49 163 33 66 55 6

Thank you for your trust.

Best regards"

Lots of questions arise from this...but let's start with an easy one - has anybody heard of this company or used their products?
Appreciate 0