General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by awhk View Post
Reporting some issues after changing the HU country to Hong Kong:

1. SMS/iMessages shown in Office disappear after each restart. Only newly received messages can be seen when my iPhone 5 iOS6.0.1 is connected to car via bluetooth (Combox already updated to 1006 last week). Is this the normal behaviour for Office?

2. The entry 'Message' in the main Office menu disappeared (it was there before changing the HU country) although I can access messages via Office Today. Seems like a glitch of the system and text for such entry is missing. Not sure how to describe exactlty, please see the attached image. Tried changing menu languages via iDrive but 'Message' still missing.
iPhone does not work well with Office, although it continues to improve. For testing purposes, it is too much I think to use this phone to test the coding with. To understand the impact of the removal of the Country Controller, and the resulting Office functionality, a stable phone designed to work with Office such as a BlackBerry is a much better device to use. Otherwise, you have too many variables.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0