11-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #25
kapkanimd
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Competition Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloo6 View Post
I reckon I should be able to construct one, as realoem has repair wires If I remember correctly.

The connector housing themselves are showing on the tyco website but are restricted to buy, prob by bmw. Will phone my guy at somepoint and see how he gets on.

Keep me updated on your progress and I will do the same as it appears we are both after the same thing.
My parts guy has been trying to figure out the actual wiring pins for this harness for a while now. They emailed and called bmw for information and are still awaiting a response. If you find out please let me know and I will do the same.

There seems to only be one FEM module across US F30s so if the wiring is the same as the OP then it shouldn't be hard working around the missing wires on my halogen harness. What I am wondering now is if the FEM modules are different for your spec car..? can you look up your FEM module and post the part number so I can compare it to mine? If it is them same then it should be a simple install, if it is different I am going to have to find wiring diagrams for US cars.
Appreciate 0