View Single Post
      01-20-2014, 03:25 PM   #1
Kafkaesque328
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

L.A. Area 'Mod Friendly' Dealers

Getting BMS Stage 1 this week and asking the inevitable question: does anyone have any recommendations for mod-friendly dealers in the Los Angeles or Valley areas? The closest dealer to me is Pacific BMW in Glendale. Anyone have any experience with them? Also close to BMW Monrovia, Alhambra and Valencia.

Since Stage 1 is just plug and play, I could of course disconnect it for warranty work or for service but it's obviously easier to leave it on and it would be nice to think there are a few dealers out there who are 'cool'.

This was by far the biggest question on the GTI regional forums since almost everyone goes Stage 1 & beyond. The 3+ years I had my GTI, VW Alhambra and VW Pasadena were cool and I fully disclosed being Stage 1 before I was even scanned and they were always cool in that, unless the problem could be directly traced to the mod, everything would be covered under warranty.

Thanks in advance.

Past: 2014 Black 320i | Sport Pkg | BMS Stage 1

Last edited by Kafkaesque328; 01-20-2014 at 03:35 PM..
Appreciate 0