old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Wahay

everything is coming together nicely mate!!!

Its all about the details!

Have you made any headway in the carbon cleaning department
We've been told that our two extraction pipes we've ordered them from BMW's and Mini's as Cooper S for instance suffer the same issues will be with us just after the Bank Holiday, which is not bad considering we ordered the machine in October last year received the actual unit as you'll see from our web photos in mid November and the pipes we needed tat actually weren't in the box as required(its sold as a kit purchased though the BMW network)when we reported the problem we were told BMW UK were on the case(obviously been away soaking the sun until the clocks have gone forward)we think part of the issue is that we are an Indy garage buying something from the BMW network but through BMW Germany who knows but we've been assured, with n apology that the stuff will be with us in the next 3 or so weeks. Thats all I can say at this stage I'm afraid Josh...

Trust me once we've got eh pipes mines in for the treatment

Anyway, re the tints yep works well will look better once cleaned the window trims have been wrapped I think personally the wrap over time may not last but I could be wrong the materials from the States and its not cheap(the guy who done my car is an American and has bought the business over from the States to he UK and still gets his gear from his US supplier so the quality's good) and I've been told its very hard wearing... we'll see on that if it wears well I'll eat my hat(though I'll have to buy one first) if it doesn't said trims will visit the paintshop

But things are moving along slowly but surely the LCI lights will go on soon, the Dension 500 will along with a speaker upgrade go in soon but I'm in no rush the rear bumpers bought paid for painted with the new performance BMW defuser again I'm in no rush nere either.

I've tried to buy a competition M3 rear spoiler from MStyle 2-3 week wait I'd like to get one a little quick so looking likewise M3 spec side skirts and I hit a brick wall here too with MStyle the front bumper search goes on (M Sport Pre LCI front with PDC holes) and the wheels I think I've narrowed it down but having trouble finding someone that selsl the wheels I'm after, but if I get them get them painted correctly they'll look the nuts

Onwards and upwards
Appreciate 0