View Single Post
      06-30-2014, 06:11 AM   #833
rustyminded
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead1971 View Post
Unfortunately, I have not been to Egypt. I would love to travel there some day. I am a BMW enthusiast and love to see how our love of these cars transcends other aspects of our different cultures. I see so many posts from other countries like Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East.....funny!

Anyway, I routinely look at posts from anywhere based upon the subject. I am ordering a 335i and am looking at everyone's posts to see best practices for modifications and tips.

Finally, I agree....the media grab the worst story to inflame people and make money.
If you come down to it, wherever you come from, whatever you speak even if we didn't speak same language.. as enthusiast we all have one language which is quit fascinating.

I met a friend from N54tech who happened to be in Germany where I am staying.. we shared experiences, we helped each other with N20 EWG harness development.

yea that's a good idea to do that, I've done same thing before I got my car for 2 month & I had the JB3 already before I got my car lol.