06-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #835
rustyminded
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK328 View Post
Hi Guys,

It's been a while Happy Ramdan to all of you hope your coping well with the heat) AS some of you know I moved to Algeria a couple of month back and that's why I haven't been contributing to our lovely forum... Happy to see that it's still going and more and more people are joining.... You won't believe it but I'm stuck with an X3 2.0 Diesel in Algeria... Imagine me trying to corner with it man you so bad you guys have no idea and Diesel!!!! I have to admit I will never get it compared to petrol engine is a difference between night and day seriously I know the whole tourq thing but no I'm not buying it HP beats it every time it's like the car has no life in it at all.... Anyway sadly I'm selling my car leaving it to the wife just didn't make sense at all every other day she's going into a pot hole and I end up paying for new tyres..... I just read someone asking about the 19 inch, my recommendation would be don't man, I'm running on 18's and if you are not super careful you will pay so much money on changing tyres, unless you change from run flat to normal and that a whole different story 18's are quite good or you can go with Rusty's set-up I saw it before I travelled and I have to say it look and handles like a BMW supposed to use 17 and put spacers that would give you a sweet rife......

Kareem asking about the LED's in my opinion they are awesome I loved the way they looked and the xenon makes a big difference when driving at night but seriously they look sick.... But watch out because they will take the car of the warranty as soon as you take it in for service, I took mine off because I'm selling the car and I took the car to the service centre and they put back the warranty no problem, in my mind the looks are worth taking the car out of the warranty but that's just me

Rusty your inbox is full man!!! clear it send me your mobile I lost my phone and all my contacts I see that your in Germany.... Lucky)

Man it's good to talk cars I miss this forum once again Happy Ramadan everyone
Kimoooooo, where the hell where you man.. miss you a lot bro
Happy ramadan to you too & all your family..
There is a lot of diesel tuner companies especially in Europe !!

you missed a lot man, I just had the EWG harness for development and one of my friend here in Germany is helping me as he has the F31

sorry man, I always empty my inbox every couple days
I am not in Germany for fun we came here for my bro's operation & we are staying longer for his recovery.. Ramadan here is HARD.