View Single Post
      11-25-2014, 12:25 AM   #17
limal45
Rep
Drives: 2014 mineral grey 328iGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_L View Post
Just wondering. Did you do it, like me, for the rear seat space? Or was there another reason? If BMW sold the long wheelbase sedan (saloon) in your country, would you have gotten that instead?

Me, personally, I got it for the back seat, and yes, if they sold a 335Li here, I'd have gotten that instead. As is though, the closest sedan with a backseat the size of a 3GT is the short wheelbase 7, which is like twice the price.
i just bought a 3gt 328i mtech, i liked the extra room in the back plus the really big boot which i don't need very often but it's there when i do, it is a little bit softer especially in comfort mode and as i am working in saudi [the roads there leave a lot to be desired] so that's a good thing, and as i got the mtech -in sport mode it is hardly different to any other 3 series. my wife likes the fact that she sits up a bit higher - the 3gt is about 3 inches higher at the roof line.
i've been driving it for a month now and enjoying it a lot - it can't live up to my m3 i left behind in uk but it's an excellent car - i particularly like the adptive lights system - amazing!
Appreciate 0