YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
i'm in... charitable functions while noble will take A LOT more than $10, even with the x2 generosity and x4 generosity of biorin...

secret santa - makes sense, most of you all seem pretty tight with one another, although I imagine there will be some prank gift in there like oh say an exploding vibrator or whatnot...

this time of year, personally I would rather if we do charity it go to some kids / toys, etc... while being homeless sucks, some of these kids in group homes / orphanages have it far worse - will be homeless if not adopted by a certain age and not having christmas gifts to open kind of blows... or if you end up getting an HB pencil or two and an eraser...

or we could all chip in for a mail order bride / groom for Belgium... either or...
I don't wan't to make it seem like i'm viewing SS as the Mona Lisa of ideas, it just makes sense to me, especially having participated with one in another forum before.

Plus, look at the feels we all have from sending 2 goats to families. With a decent SS turn out we could have the means to send 20 goats out. Or we can divide the total take between a few worthwhile causes.
Stop saying "SS". I keep thinking you're talking about SugarSkulls! Hahaha

Yeah, yeah, I can be the keeper of addresses and monies. Although maybe we create a gofundme account so that it's more transparent?
Appreciate 0