11-18-2016, 02:03 PM   #18
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck View Post
Stats don't matter for shit except when they make a difference in the win/loss column in big games.
When it comes to HOF status/discussions, they don't take playoff records into consideration. There have been plenty of great QB's who haven't won a SB:

Marino
Moon
Kelly
Jeff George (haha)

However, you are correct that Romo has come up short in big games. With only two career playoff victories, superb #'s in Sept/Oct (which is why I label him as Mr. October), he is a bar below the premium QB's in the league now. As a Giant fan I would take Romo in the regular season (a healthy Romo) but when it comes for playoff time I'm taking Eli all the way. He's a proven winner when it matters the most. I'm not saying Eli is great, he makes some bone head decisions, however, champions get it done no matter what with no excuses. As long as Romo doesn't go to the Jets, he can be a champion on another team.
Appreciate 0