02-25-2017, 01:55 AM   #1
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Arrow BimmerTech VividScreen - 8,8" Screen Upgrade

Hi guys,

I've seen many of you inquiring about a screen upgrade which would allow you to change your small 6,5" screen with average resolution and picture quality to a bigger 8,8" screen featuring higher resolution and overall much better picture quality.

There is a thread on this forum that explains how some of you can upgrade to the OEM 8,8" screen. Unfortunately there are some limitations:
- you need to have the EntryNav head unit which means it's not for everyone
- you need to buy the OEM 8,8" screen which is very expensive, so the only option is to buy a used one on ebay or from a salvage car
- you need to code your car to make it work so it's not plug and play
- it's just a bigger screen afterall

While this might still be OK for some of you I think we might be able to offer you a better solution.

What would you say about the BimmerTech VividScreen upgrade for F3x BMWs featuring:
- 8,8" screen with 1280x480 resolution
- Plug and Play installation
- Coding available for EntryNav head units to increase the resolution of the native iDrive menu
- OEM look, finishing and quality
- support for any factory head unit that came with the 6,5" screen
- Multimedia Interface (MMI) with HDMI built-in which supports rear view camera* and SmartView HD/HD Flex* (High Definition mirroring)

* sold separately

The product is now available.

Installation video:

Here are some pictures of the VividScreen installed in an F30 with Entry head unit:

Last edited by Patrys@BimmerTech; 10-15-2017 at 09:54 AM..
Appreciate 0