United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkiboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSkill View Post
Congrats on getting the car. It looks amazing and I'm glad you're having fun with it. Remember to take it easy though for the break in process haha.

I had so much fun with my car when I first picked it up as well. Stupidest grin on my face when it was in sports mode. I don't have the mppk, but I'm getting a jb4 installed and will be picking my car up tmr. Can't wait
thanks for the message and sharing. what are you picking up and how did you option it out, what packages/PIA? out of curiosity how long was your build from order to dealer? what color?
I was actually picking my car up from an auto shop.

I installed cf front splitter and spoiler. Jb4, evolution racewerks front mount intercooler, charge pipe, and catless down pipe.

18 inch Apex arc-8 rims in anthracite with Michelin pilot super sports.

Got it all done at one shop. So I was very excited to pick her up. The mods make a huge performance difference and I can feel the torque increase.

I got the car as a certified pre-own btw. It does need to by clayed, polished and waxed though
Attached Images

2013 Alpine White 335i -M Sport/// Akrapovic Catback Exhaust/// KW Street Comfort Coilovers/// BMS intake/// JB4/// ER front mount intercooler/// ER Charge pipe/// ER catless downpipe/// 18" Apex Arc-8 in Anthracite/// Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Appreciate 0