Drives: F30

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdnyy224 View Post
my car is base af, so I don't have a built in launch control function. my launch process went as follows:

1. DSC held down until DSC enters "sport driving characteristics mode". this is what happens when you hold down the traction control button above the drive select switch for about 10 seconds. you know it's in this mode as a notice appears on the screen and steering gets noticeably heavier.

2. Shifter slapped over to the left, putting it in Sport mode. I did not shift on my own, I just put it in sport mode and left it.

3. after doing the above: left foot hard on the brake and get rpms up to about 2800. (this will require you to put the pedal down about 75% as the engine fights the brakes and tries to push the car forward, so you have to put your left foot hard on the brake.) again, I don't have a built in launch control.

4. dump the brake, mash the gas to the floor, point the wheel straight and cross the line.

after following the above steps, your only responsibility is to keep the gas on the floor and the car pointed straight.
My man, you mean to tell me you're running without SAT (2TB) and no LC? We gotta change that...
I need help changing this too lol

I have BimmerCode and have heard mixed responses on whether or not these can be coded in expert mode?
Appreciate 0