jh_f30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sportline Auto RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh_f30 View Post
Still no determination on why LC won't work. I'm planning on doing some coding on Sunday so I'll try to diagnose it then.

Car feels great! Power and torque are definitely STRONG. I broke traction getting on an on ramp at 45mph in 4th gear last night and the stock iDrive Sport Displays for hp & torque maxed out (max range is 320 for each). Way faster all around, and super smooth delivery.

AA didn't really designate a "stage" number for my map, but I'm guessing it's basically a stage 2. Cat delete for c/l downpipe, cold start delete, burble, 91oct (Cali living ...no fmic...yet. Haha. Waiting on an E30 map.
Did you get the E30 map done yet? Excited to hear!,,,
Yes. Have been running it for a few weeks now. Have tried 4, 4.5, and 4.6 gals of E85 per fill up. No issues, other than quite literally needing to replace my rear tires!

Just logging some data to send to Nic for any tweaking that might need to be done. It is stupid fast, purely butt dyno, but I'm also hoping to get on a dyno soon and maybe hit the local track for some official 1/4mi ETs.