Kal101
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335xd Msport +

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WDriver View Post
Sorry but I don't agree with the lack of appreciation. It is rare people don't wave thanks here in Sussex. Maybe they are utterly stunned a BMW driver is giving way
However, it would appear we are in the minority in giving way. Everyone appears to be in such a hurry to drive quickly, push push push, but not actually achieve much other than raise eveyone's pulse. More haste less speed? Surrey is noticeably worse than Sussex too

Maybe there's a bit of white van man syndrome here. That's where 10 courteous vans pass you and you don't even notice, then one drives like a DPD dick and you think "bloody van drivers, they're all the same"!!

Lol.

Impression I’m gettimg it might just be an inner city thing. I tend to try and be courteous most of the time - standing aside , holding doors open etc and do find that people are often surprised at that or just barge through.

Get the same lack of appreciation even in the Manta - although does tend to bring out a friendly side when you’re parked up etc, so not just for the idiots (us) in BMW’s